[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT normie activities Going to beach. how can they enjoy laying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: sri-lanka-tangalle-01.jpg (143KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
sri-lanka-tangalle-01.jpg
143KB, 1000x665px
ITT normie activities
Going to beach. how can they enjoy laying on ground and doing nothing for several hours? Also
>m-muh tan
>>
>>38594194
I have depression and spend most of my day laying in bed doing nothing. At least normies have the determination get up and do nothing somewhere that isn't home.
>>
>>38594194
Sitting in parks with friends

similar concept to the beach meme, what do you do for hours in a park after you eat lunch? Look at trees for 3 hours and watch birds shit on benches?
>>
>>38594209
You have depression, thats different. Normies don't have depression
[Also good luck, I'm counting on you[/spoiler]
>>
I await the normie holocaust
>>
File: IMG_2310.jpg (23KB, 278x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2310.jpg
23KB, 278x358px
>be me 13 year
>forced by family to go to beach
>we go with neighbors
>one of them is a 15 year qt
>can see ass in her bikini
>boner.jpg
>try and hide it by sitting down the whole time
>mom yelled at me to get up because one of her adult friends
>try to tuck peepee into wasteband
>remember I am not wearing a shirt
>tuck peepee into wasteband really quickly so it is sideways and alligns directly w/wasteband
>stand up and go to water with other kids
>run into male friend from school
>we talk to each other and he makes a joke
>laugh.jpg
>laugh so hard the bone pops out
>mfw
>>
>>38594194
I-I went to the beach once last year...With family. I enjoyed it for a while, played ball, eyed all the girls laying on the sand
>>
>>38594393

Top IeI

kek kek kok
>>
>>38594393
That's extremely arousing anon. I hope you both had gay sex afterwards
>>
>>38594194
>coworker tells me I should go to the beach
>firmly look into his eyes and coldly state "I know"
>was 100% sure he was commentating on how pale I am
>doesn't talk to me anymore
>still not sure if I sperged out or if I was right
>>
>>38594213
Talk with the friends?
>>
>>38594576
how fucking boring

originalyy
>>
>>38594591
Not if you have interesting stuff to talk about.
>>
File: IMG_2170.jpg (95KB, 622x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2170.jpg
95KB, 622x926px
>>38594194
>he doesn't find joy in almost drowning himself by throwing himself at fangerous waves.

Go home Jamal
>>
>>38594618
wtf.

Like how stacy got blacked on the weekend? How working all day at the grocery market was good fun?

i'd rather be at home playing vidya / shitposting or something, literally anything sounds more entertaining.
>>
>>38594194
I love going to the beach when it's not sunny. Nobody is there and I can paddle through the shallows up and down the length of the beach listening to my favorite tunes. nothing better
>>
>>38594194
to all anons in this thread
the beach and park are perfect roboto places
you can just do whatever you want and not be bothered
>>
>>38594665
Me and my friends usually talk shit about niggers and videogames
>>
>>38594194

the beach is sunny and warm. Warm feels nice, and then if you get too warm you can go in the water and cool down. Also swimming is very good exercise.

Also some normies are giant narcissists and take every opportunity to show off their bodies.
>>
>>38594546

no only one of them had gay sex, the other had straigght sex
>>
>>38594711
This, park is practically half my time outside the cave. And I can watch the trees and animals for hours while pondering shit.
I am easily amused I guess
>>
>>38594711
>>38594840
Yeah but don't people stare at you? I've been to a park and all people did was tell their kids to stay away from me and give me piercing daggers for stares.
All I wanted to do was play on the swingset, it was my favorite thing as a kid.
>>
>>38595180
Most times I go when normies are at work or the weather is so shitty nobody else goes.

At warm weather the place is often full of pokemon chasing 420 teens anyway, so noone really gives much of a shit about me, but its not relaxing with too many people around.
>>
>>38595421
>my life has devolved into planning around other people to avoid people
>>
File: 1498718510069.png (715KB, 629x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498718510069.png
715KB, 629x758px
>>38595472
not this guy but this is basically how robots operate. I do this too, for example i always plan ahead to avoid meeting people i know.
>>
>>38595472
Yeah, I hate being around people, especially groups. The less of them I see in a day the happier I am.
>>
all men are drawn to the sea. if you don't like the beach you're defective
>>
>>38594194
>Take off your shirt to reveal Adonis bod you've been dieting and working out for since the winter
>Drink ice cold beers and eat hotdogs and burgers and fries from the boardwalk
>Swim in the cool waters and splash your oneitis
>Throw sandballs at your friends
>Build sandcastles and becoming a sand mermaid with a giant sand phallus and DD sand breasts
>At night, setting a bonfire, smoking joints or tripping on acid with your best friends
>See the stars and the big bright moon, the millions of sparkles in the deep blue waters
>Go to the air conditioned beach house and have hot passionate sex with your oneitis
>Sleep content, your hands cupping her breasts and her cute butt nestled against your crotch
>>
>>38595640
>>38595670
I didn't mean that to make fun, I was just stating a really obvious epiphany I had about my own life.
Would robots be friends with other robots, or do you think we are just meant to be alone?
>>
>>38594194
it's about their skin. c m o n
>>
>>38594194
If you don't like the beach, you're a fucking homo.
>>
File: IMG_0368.png (492KB, 468x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.png
492KB, 468x477px
>be teen me
>go to beach with my family becuase I don't have any friends
>surrounded by other teenagers and their friends
>don't want to take my shirt off
>parents and siblings all go swimming
>I just sat in a hole I dug and read a newspaper
>>
>>38595879
>Would robots be friends with other robots
Depends on the robots.
I have some friends and I can be around people. Hell I can pass for charming and witty on occasion.
Dosage is the key. If its more than 4 people, anything packed into too tight rooms or such, I am getting my ass out of there quickly, don't care who I have to snub to do so.
Also dealing with shit like unable to have eye contact with strangers, being nervous as hell around desirable women etc.
>>
>>38596187
I can look at people and hold conversation just fine, it's just that I particularly don't like people so I jut avoid them. I like tight-knit groups of friends, about as small as your example actually. Anything more is still OK for me, but it makes it hard to make any sort of meaningful relationship when there's so many people making friends with each other.
>>
>>38594548
if he said specifically that "you" should go to the beach, then I think you were right.
>>
File: IMG_4126.jpg (41KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4126.jpg
41KB, 753x707px
>>38594303
Normies can have depression.
>>
>>38594194
I like the beach. I like to sit in the water and pretend I am happy. I feel at ease being in the water, just nothing else except me and the ocean... The soft waves being my company. You can also jack off in the ocean in public and no one knows you are doing it. Best orgasms I have ever had too.
>>
>>38596336

being upset that you haven't gotten laid in over a week doesn't count as depression mate
>>
File: IMG_3366.png (306KB, 673x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3366.png
306KB, 673x604px
>>38595816
I almost felt like I wanted this, but I'm content with my current objectives in life. I'm content getting on this board and talking to people just like me. Life could always be better, but sometimes you have to detract and appreciate what you have, and to be frank? It's enough for me.
>>
File: zaimokuza_beach.jpg (339KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
zaimokuza_beach.jpg
339KB, 1600x1200px
I'm fat and I have mantits. I will not take my shirt off.
But If I'm ever at a beach where you can drink beer while walking around. I will walk around the beach drinking beer and looking at girls asses.
ESPECIALLY IF I'M ON VACATION
>>
>>38596103
That's me. I always went with family and felt terrible because of all the teens with their friends around me. So I read the newspaper too. Amazing. I knew all about our troops in Afghanistan while young Chad was having his first kiss with young Stacy
>>
>>38596516
>no teens/students
>not crowded
>no muscular aryan gods

Japan rocks it again, I'd go to that beach with a smile on my face
>>
>>38596287
If I recall correctly, that is exactly how he said it, which is what led me to make the assumption.
>>
>>38596336
no, my depression is SPECIAL!!1
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.