[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at bar >all the employees are normies >have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 73249.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
73249.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>work at bar
>all the employees are normies
>have to go on trip upstate with them
>trip is 3 days

I'm extremely anti social. I can get away with it at work but 3 straight days? Not to mention these people are attractive and always talking about sex. What do
>>
R.I.P. my robot brother
>>
>>38594077
Say you are ill
>>
>>38594077
Learn how to fake it is how, make your presence but don't show off, nobody will bother you if you look interested in something
>>
>>38594077
>work at a bar
>not a normal
KYS
>>
>>38594150
Literally only got the job because I have a friend that works there. Neither of us are bartenders we're both janitors we just sweep mop and take out trash.
>>
>>38594119
They told me about it a year ago and it is 2 weeks away now that would be suspicious

>>38594130
I know how to fake it a.k.a wearing a social mask which is what I usually do at work but I feel guilty about it and I dont think I can last for 3 days non stop. The longest shift I'll work is 9 hours and thats rare.

They're all talking about bringing tons of weed alcohol psychedelics etc all the more chance I'll have to socialize. Also there's a pool where we're staying apparently and literally the entire female staff is hot as fuck seeing them in bikinis is gonna suck hard
>>
File: IMG_4074.jpg (24KB, 228x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4074.jpg
24KB, 228x216px
Try not being on the spectrum for once in a while. r9k talks about Chad and Stacy so much, just act like them.
>>
>>38594630
If I were to do that and especially if I were to succeed that woild only net me even more attention. As a robot and as a social isolationist that is the complete opposite of what
i want
>>
>>38594630
>Try not being on the spectrum for once in a while.
It's not a choice you jerk I'm stuck this way ;_;
Sure you could fake it, but that's all it will be, a hollow imitation. The normies can see right through the act and will still treat you poorly.
>>
>>38594150
Barbacks are the cucks of the bar tho
>>
>>38594429
>entire female staff is hot as fuck seeing them in bikinis is gonna suck hard
What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? Are you a homo?
>>
>>38594676
>Sure you could fake it, but that's all it will be, a hollow imitation. The normies can see right through the act and will still treat you poorly.

the sad part is I'm more worried about them believing the act.
>>
>>38594722
Its only gonna make my lust and sexual frustration levels skyrocket

sure it will be nice to look at but I know I'm not gonna pursue any of them so whats the point
>>
File: IMG_9031.jpg (71KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9031.jpg
71KB, 500x367px
>>38594077
>these people are attractive and always talking about sex

They're going to tear you apart, OP. Attractive people can turn into wild animals when their mating rituals are invoked. You're going to be caught in the crossfire. Good luck.
>>
>>38594741
Bar staff are notorious whores. You could easily bang one of them.

If not your spank bank is gonna be overflowing. Go you fucking pussy. Get drunk and have fun.
>>
>>38594864
Most of them are in their 30s, have significant others, or both

I'm 23 women dont like guys younger than them because they see them as kmmature and that's before you even factor in my austism/social awkwardness levels
>>
don't forget your ideals op, stay true to yourself but don't just be yourself :^) because it will end horribly. masquerade as normie and you will make it, try to avoid hard drugs.

remember all thots will burn in hell and don't catch any stds from those disease ridden whores
>>
>>38594970
>I'm 23 women dont like guys younger than them because they see them as kmmature and that's before you even factor in my austism/social awkwardness levels
Dude, quit making excuses. As I said: they're whores.
>>
>>38594970
You are dumb, women love younger guys and older guys, it's when you hit your 30s to 40s that you'll struggle
>>
I like to suck dicks and lick dog shit off of shoes for money
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.