[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hordes of immigrant women trying to rape and molest any native

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1208.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>hordes of immigrant women trying to rape and molest any native men they can catch

Would you still be mad?
>>
>>38593669
nobody expects women to defend men
>>
>>38593669
Knowing the level of incels on 4chan they would only fetishize it and a small minority of stormtards would actually get mad about it
>>
>>38593669
Fuck yeah I'd be mad

I don't want to give babies to some sandnigger. Then she'd wrestle money out of me in court to raise the bastards.
>>
no, obviously, because women take on the culture and get absorbed by the group that is fucking them and putting babies into them.

when you conquer a people , you fuck their women and your people gains in status and the other group gets destroyed or loses kudos.
>>
>>38593871
That's only if you sleep her you literal coon
>>
>>38593669
I'd probably be mad.

>robots still don't get sex
>I don't even want sex in a non-perfect scenario
>they are breaking the law and getting even more away with it than in reality
>normies are complaining about having sex
>normies are shaming people for complaining about sex
>political opinions still clashing in an annoying way over which authoritarianism is correct.
>>
I would use her hijab to bind her wrists to the bed post while I filled her womb with my hot, sticky, seed.
>>
>>38593669
Yes. I don't want raped and molested by gangs of women.
>>
>>38593971
are you ho ho homo?
>>
Some of the sheboons are acting just shy of that and yes, I am still mad.
>>
>>38594013
depends who's asking. heh.
>>
>Would you still be mad?
If they were just genderbent mudslimes they'd be raping our 4-12 year old boys then melting their faces off with acid.
Yes I would be mad.
>>
Depends if they're hot desu ne
>>
>>38593949
>>I don't even want sex in a non-perfect scenario
>>they are breaking the law and getting even more away with it than in reality
This is exactly the reason why I loathe the idea of rape even though I also detest women

>hurr durr I have a tiny penis but I'm also a huge beta male and can't live without sex so I'm going to break into peoples homes and steal it from their wives while acting like a complete arsehat
Like, nigga, roasties aren't even that important, if you're that desperate for sex than just consider eliminating the middle man and killing yourself instead
>>
>>38594013
No. I just don't want my first time being rape thank you very much.
>>
>>38593669
That'd be fucking terrible. Nobody would take your complaints seriously.
>>
>>38593669
I just want to play video games and read/watch chinese comics/cartoons. So I'd be bothered.
>>
>>38593669
what country/city does this happen?
>>
>>38593669
>tfw native man
>tfw no immigrant woman wants to rape me because I'm also a minority

Oh well...
>>
I would be pretty upset I like not having STDs and child support to pay
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.