[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >dont play many different video games >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1493789018554.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493789018554.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>be me
>dont play many different video games
>still play a lot, but almost exclusively just this one mmorpg (over 9k hours already)
>im online during almost all of my free time
>i meet a girl, its similar for her
>after a bit we also chat on skype
>she becomes more or less of an e-girlfriend
>after a bit more than half a year we decide to meet
>we want to try to live together
>she comes to my place (we are both from england)
>she is prepared to stay basically forever, at least judging by what she brought with her
>i didnt tell her that the place i live in is actually my ex-girlfriends place
>figured it would be easier to convince her its fine once she is here
>i still live with my ex because she needs my care (personal disability, she doesnt have anyone else in this side of the country)
>when we split up there were no big hard feelings, and if i couldnt stay at her place i probably would be homeless
>my new gf thinks im bullshitting her because i am still sleeping in the same bed as my ex, my ex also isnt completely aware that we arent partners anymore (disability)
>new gf doesnt even stay for a whole month before leaving
>i tried to message her on skype and in game to clear things up, maybe she didnt understand i care more about her than about my ex
>she blocked me everywhere
>havent talked to her in over a week now

She didn't even seem that upset during most of the time she was at my place, and i thought she and my ex might even become friends, so how do I work this out? Should i wait for her to unblock me? We have some mutual friends but i can't talk to her like that.
>>
>>38593038
What game anon?? Idc about the rest
>>
>>38593038
You should have been truthful. It didn't matter if you thought you were right or not. If you had gained get true trust and she was a reasonable girl, she might have understood. Although in all honesty you're a degenerate anyway so hahahahahahHAHAGAGHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGGAVAVAGAGAGGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>38593087
Guild Wars 2

>>38593093
dude no way she would have come here then, but she was obviously up for it before she found out, and its kind of a surprise to make things more interesting, i didnt think she would hate it that much, i dont think i would if i would even move into another persons house, their ex partners wouldnt matter, but i also didnt want to tell her that i am financially dependent on my ex, no one would
>>
>>38593038
>my ex also isnt completely aware that we arent partners anymore (disability)
Listen, if you were dating this girl, she got hit with a bus so she's retarded, and you now live in her house rent-free collecting her tard dollars and wiping her ass, you can't also break up with her and fuck other girls.
>>
>>38593186
people break up all the time
>>
>>38593209
After which they don't proceed to cohabitate and sleep in the same bed you colossal retard.
>>
>>38593262
so now its morally wrong to take care of a person in need that isnt even your partner anymore?
>>
>>38593262
some do, depends on the situation really
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.