[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, how long do you think you're going to live?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1460616895498.jpg (105KB, 800x737px) Image search: [Google]
1460616895498.jpg
105KB, 800x737px
Realistically, how long do you think you're going to live?
I am convinced I won't live past 30.
>>
>>38591741
i don't see myself living past 35 at least. by then i'm pretty sure i'll have offed myself
>>
depending on how my life continues, I'll either an hero at 30, or continue on.

Right now an hero seems plausible, fire up the livestream mom, I'm doing a flip!
>>
I've heard a lot of people say they won't live past 30, 35 or whatever. It's all edgelord talk, just a way to not take responsibility for your future.

Sure, people do die at that point, but you're just cucking yourself if you keep talking like that.
>>
I'm a mentally ill man pretending to be a woman and cannot function normally with or without hormones. At this point I'm hoping I get into an accident and die somehow.
If not, 30 yrs and not a day more.
>>
gonna be working 2 jobs at 30-40.

i'll just do that until i have a mental breakdown and either kill someone else or myself.

this is gonna be the fate for every American who accidentally fucked up in school or is too socially inept to network, for me it was both.
>>
Idk I'm kinda insane and self destructive. It's either just a phase and I eventually get over it and live till like 80+, or I get worse and end up killing myself in one of my drunken fits before I'm 30.
>>
over 40, I expect having like two more decades or such, seeing my lifestyle.

Good enough to get to see more shitty future, little enough to not end up back in diapers before the rise is over. Seems okay.
>>
>>38591783
Shut up. Stupid wh0re.
>>
I better become immortal
otherwise probably gonna die in the great collapse of society riots
>>
File: Chester-Bennington.jpg (24KB, 431x425px) Image search: [Google]
Chester-Bennington.jpg
24KB, 431x425px
>>38591923
Oops I responded to the wrong poster. Drinking atm.
>>
>>38591823
Responsibility is such as meme, literally a buzzword, we've never made an oath to anyone that we should preserve ourselves or achieve X, so please fuck off, retard.
>>
it gets worse

it only gets worse

it gets much much worse
>>
File: talinda-ann-bentley_2.jpg (18KB, 595x274px) Image search: [Google]
talinda-ann-bentley_2.jpg
18KB, 595x274px
>>38591953
You guys are like evil demons. Pushing people. ALWAYS PUSHING!
>>
>>38591741
Honestly, at this rate I'll kill myself in a few months, maybe years if something interesting happens in between, either way under 25

balding, without any passion, not intelligent, don't care about "muh gf", before me there is only a life of misery and loneliness
>>
>>38592004
no dude, trust me

the same way your "problems" at 15 seem like a joke at 25

it keeps happening, except the joke gets bigger and sadder and you're literally too old to do or fix anything.
>>
>>38591741
Season 2 of Kemono Friends was announced so a bit longer
>>
>>38592053
Broken people can't be fixed. All anyone who is sick can do is cope and try to deal with life.
>>
>>38591945
When I say responsibility, I mean the internal kind, not what you owe someone else or society. Honestly, it's all edgelord talk. Here's what's really happening.

You don't want to think about your future, so you make up a story that it doesn't matter. But once you get to that age, it'll matter to you and you'll regret your choices and you've cucked yourself.
>>
>>38591741
If everything works out, I'm guessing I still have at least another 30 years to go.
>>
I'm 20 now, and I really don't want to be "that guy" who is a 30+ year old failure. I just lost my virginity a year ago at 19, and the girl I lost it to was a literal 4/10.

If I don't get a hot girlfriend by 29, and don't have a lot of money by 29, I really don't think I'm going to make it to 30.
>>
My heart is overclocked, it's a miracle I'm alive at all. If I don't have a heart attack by 30 then I'm going to kill myself.
>>
I'll probably live to 70-75.

I wish to die at 40.
>>
>>38591741
I'm 30 and I'm thinking for my 21st birthday, I'll gift myself a one way trip to the void. I can't convince myself it's worth living and can't fabricate any long term goals. There's no reason to keep this up
>>
>>38592932
Goddamn it. I'm 20. I can't even type my age right. Maybe I should do it sooner
>>
I'll probably live to 90-95.
I don't know whether this will be a good or bad thing, but based on how long my grandparents have lived, it seems realistic.
>>
>>38591741

An hero before thirty because of insurmountable student debt
>>
File: 1499487596939.jpg (39KB, 707x572px) Image search: [Google]
1499487596939.jpg
39KB, 707x572px
>>38591741

When I was 15 I figured I'd off myself when I was 20
After turning 20 I was to off myself at 25
Then it was postponed to 30
Now I'm 35 and I've made an rough estimate it could be suitable a bit past 40, this time it feels a bit more real though.
>>
>>38591741
if the things im trying this year dont work out im cashing out ~december (26)
i cant take it anymore my mind is exhausted and i feel like im living in a world where everyone is pulling a gigantic prank on me or something
>>
3 years ago I made a promise to myself that if I don't have a good life by 30, I'll kill myself. That's 3 years from now. In 6 months I plan to take out loans to go back to school to finish my degree, and if I drop out again, I'm done with life. But this time around I'm gonna try my hardest in school; gonna stop smoking weed and jerking off. Weed makes me procrastinate too much when it comes to homework/studying and jerking off makes me timid and afraid of hitting on girls. If I stop doing those things I have a chance on being successful.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.