[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a completely honest and heartfelt conversation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14

File: 1492789400216.gif (2MB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492789400216.gif
2MB, 400x360px
Have you ever had a completely honest and heartfelt conversation with a female about your inner feelings?
>>
Yes, and she never talked to me again
>>
>>38591884
This. I talked to my friend's girlfriend while on cocaine and told her my innermost feelings and we have not spoken since.
>>
File: 1498143546463.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1498143546463.png
80KB, 500x421px
Yes. When it was time for us to leave, she gave me the tightest hug I've ever recieved. I have fallen for her hard. I knew she wouldn't ever be interested in me so I didn't do anything. I have a chance to reunite with her when I go to uni since she studies there as well.
But I know I'm not good enough.
fuck
>>
> letting these hos know your business
>>
>>38591715
Yep, it ended up with her dumping me because i was "like a brother" to her
>>
>>38591715
My grandma (who raised me) about how I was molested as a child and how it made me feel. She told me "what am I supposed to do, it's your fault for going over there."
>>
no, i never have actually.
my friendships with women have always been 100% one sided emotionally.

can't be friends with them anymore, it's pointless for me, feel used all the time.
>>
>>38592257
>for going over there.
Where?
>>
>>38592269
The people who molested me. They did it more than once and threatened to hurt me and my family. I was only in elementary
>>
>>38591715
Just had it last night,

my "ex" (we dated but I never wanted the relationship to get serious) called me last night about 930 pm and asked if I was near a bar by me.

She wouldn't tell me what was wrong but Im guessing trouble in paradise with her boyfriend (they live together)

I drover he back home and we made out and she gave me a blowjob in the parking garage of her complex.

Kek, 20$ next time her boyfriend is gone she will want to fuck.
>>
>we laid in bed cuddling talking about our future
>would discuss marriage and children and our life
>tfw threw it all away and pushed her away when I had a mental break because I refused to get help

Get help lads.
>>
I have, it never ended well. When they say they want a guy to share his feelings, they have a script in their head that they want to hear. If you deviate from that script, you're fucked.
>>
No, women are incapable of real human emotion. They're sociopaths.
>>
>>38592161
Anon listen to me. Please try to get her. You can do it if you persevere and continue to show her your true colours, if you tell her you've fallen madly in love with her since that night she may fall for you in turn.
>>
>>38592290
this'd better be bait you fucking faggot are roasties really this fucking horrible?
>>
File: image1.jpg (105KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
105KB, 750x1334px
>>38592437
yes they are

if you ever thought there was some sort of solace or joy outside of your robot life, im sorry its as bad as you think it is.

Probably worse.
>>
>>38591884
This happened to me,except i told her after nine months and she still managed to not only cheat on me but leave me a week after. Never again will i trust a white female.
>>
But i don't feel anything OP...
>>
File: 138(1).png (13KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
138(1).png
13KB, 530x492px
>>38592376
you've seen too many romcoms my friend
>>
>>38591715
Once found one who followed and did the very same, no hold barred. She cried like crazy halfway through. She was pretty much a broken one, we stayed together 7 years after that

But
>Yes, and she never talked to me again
is pretty much the norm otherwise.
>>
File: 1500852074905.png (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500852074905.png
60KB, 1000x1000px
>>38592376
I know man... But It's been a long time since that happened. I know she hates relationships and is not what you would call a roastie. I've been sixteen at the time and now I'm 19. The fact that she's been my oneitis since this is pathetic and would sound desperate my friend.
>>
>>38591715
I have and without exception it resulted in a loss of sexual interest and them avoiding me. Women are made to nurture their offspring and to respect their men and support them in his life's mission. Women will support their men emotionally but you have to be doing something to get out of it. If you're in a prolonged rut or just depressive her pussy will dry up and she will move on swiftly.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>38592553
what the literal fuck send a video you took of that bullshit to her cuck of a bf and save him some fucking trouble fuck I never wanna leave my basement ever again
>>
>>38592678
I'm also chubby (6'1 and 95kg) but I still have a moth or so before I'll enroll. I also got stretch marks on my belly when I was sixteen because of my dry skin (dermatitis) and gaining two kilos in a week through christmas.I lost 10kg since winter. But I am severely depressed and >tfw no gf is exactly the reason. And it's worse than ever at this point.
>>
>>38592757
lol I didnt take a video of it.
>>
>>38592773
send him the screen you posted then and cause her at least some strife
>>
>>38591715
>Have you ever had a completely honest and heartfelt conversation with a female about your inner feelings?

If you have an annoying woman in your life who just won't go away, blabbing your innermost feelings and laying on her how much you love her is the quickest way to get her out of your life and onto the nearest Chad's phallus.
>>
File: 1497160500073.png (101KB, 207x308px) Image search: [Google]
1497160500073.png
101KB, 207x308px
>>38591884
Holy shit, is this a common occurrence?
>feeling more suicidal than I have in a long time
>female 'friend' I had asked me what was wrong
>ended up spilling all of the beans to her
>she reassured me that people did care about me and that she would be sad if I killed myself. >ghosted immediately afterwards
Haven't heard from or seen her since. At least I tried, right?
>>
File: 1500275741228.jpg (25KB, 676x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500275741228.jpg
25KB, 676x380px
>>38592849
Yes it's common. If a woman realizes you have feels she will avoid you like the plague.
>>
>>38591715
yes, thankfully she wasnt a gf, and i have never viewed her as a potential gf.
she feigned sympathy but i know women really hate to hear men speaking from a point of weakness, mental, emotional or otherwise
>>
Never talked to an unrelated female one on one for longer than a minute.
I'm 25.
>>
>>38592834
I dont have his number? why would I do that?
>>
Whoops, forgot to remove my name.

Decent one but not the best one: (steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-W8rTe-kG8qi-U2BZU-zQ2Fx-XfP7B)
Another one: (steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-M85Jx-FHTdQ-Mi8CY-qpDA4-cfP7B)
>>
>>38592251
I hate when that happens. Either that or my parents find out and yell at me for groping her. It isn't fair anon, why can't females let you touch them without complaining that you are their brother?
>>
>>38592992
Wrong thread. Sorry for that one. Feel free to watch the replays.
>>
>>38592952
>let him get rid of the whore sooner rather than later
>let her suffer for being a whore
If you don't expose her you're just as much of a cuck as he is desu,
>>
>>38593006
lol I think Ill stick with the free BJ's with no strings attached.
>>
>Have you ever had a conversation with a female
No
>>
I have those almost every time I get drunk with my female friends. Sometimes when we hang out while sober, too. It's harder to do it with someone you're in a romantic relationship with, but that has happened many times as well.
>>
>>38592866
Absolutely this.
I had a gf of 2 years do a 180 on me the day after I broke down an sobbed over the sudden death of my father. I think I cried for a couple minutes but for her that was enough to throw away two years over me breaking my stoic disposition.
On the plus side she died suddenly herself last year from some heart condition so it all worked out.
>>
>>38592376
>>38592678
God damn anon, don't listen to this embarrassing shit. Showing a female your love like that is only going to end badly. They just don't like when a man really shows them love.
>>
>>38593063
>On the plus side she died suddenly herself last year from some heart condition so it all worked out.
wtf i love karma now

What a fucking bitch.
>sorry anon I don't love you anymore because you miss your father
>>
Yes, many times. This is an original post.
>>
>>38591884
Lol welcome to reality
>>
>>38592290
and you had sex with her, so you're a fucking degenerate too you fucking nigger.
You're like a female, the nigger of sexes which makes you a god damn nigger.
>>
>>38593108
Yeah people like him are part of the problem: hedonistic, self-serving, no sense of honor or virtue. Just doing whatever feels good in the moment if it suits them. You can't shame or reason with these people though, you just have to shake your head and let them fuck their way through life smugly thinking they won't have to answer for what's done in the dark.
>>
>>38593108
>>38593140
anons let's go start our own country full of only virtuous people and never let roasties in
>>
>>38593140
>you can't reason with these people
Yeah yeah, I know man. You just can't reason with niggers. Like talking to a literal chimp, only going to get shit flung at you.
>>
No. And i have been married for 10 years.
>>
>>38593083
Yep. I remember the day she broke up with me as I was absolutley dumbfounded and devastated as to why when I needed her the most during the grieving period.
The way she acted during the breakup was incredible, like, this had to be some clone wearing her skin. Acting cold and distant while I was begging her for a reason why.
Women are capable of cruelty beyond imagine lads, stick to 2D.
>>
Sounds like glorious shittest against women actually.

Have sex with her, then have a breakdown at cuddletime and spaw out all your feels. If she leaves you she is just another thot and you got both sex and some catharsis.
If she actually hangs around, consider holding on to her.
>>
lol no, I've never talked to a woman who's not family for more than a minute or so in my entire life. at least I know why I'm khv.
>>
>>38593199
I once had a gf (sorry lads I'm a mere cyborg) and she cheated on me over the summer then her "excuses" for doing it basically involved insulting me in every way possible and also "it doesn't really count and I think I'm polyamorous".

Autism is a hell of a drug.
>>
File: 1467668723789.jpg (58KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1467668723789.jpg
58KB, 640x430px
In my adult life, I haven't solicited a woman to pour feelings out towards.

It's a long story, but when I was thrust with the responsibility of caring for a community of men and women, I would have passionate conversations with the women. We talked about purpose, sanctuary, and foolishness. I got a pretty good ending to the situation because nobody died or got arrested. I still feel empty with a lack of closure. I also can't put it on a resume so I can't really count it as managerial experience.
>>
File: 1492703035626.png (375KB, 606x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492703035626.png
375KB, 606x527px
>>38593062
>It's harder to do it with someone you're in a romantic relationship with
What the fuck? In my experience it's been the exact opposite. In fact, she's pretty much the only one that I've told a lot of my bullshit to. She probably knows more about me than anyone else.

Why are you like this?
>>
>>38593208
I wish my dates would do this. It's really tedious and hard work trying to establish a connection when the other person is holding back.
>>
>>38593266
>I think I'm polyamorous
I think she needs the guillotine
>>
>>38593325
It's a whole different level of difficult to be completely open and honest about your inner thoughts, feelings and contradictions when you're talking to the person many of those thoughts, feelings and contradictions are about. That's not me, I'm pretty sure it's universal.
>>
File: wouldificould.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
wouldificould.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>38593349
>I think she needs the guillotine
Indeed she does. Luckily haven't had to deal with her for many years but time has stopped for me ever since then.
>>
>>38593400
No, much easier to do it to a girl I love for me.

Better let it all out now and she leaves for it, before I start thinking it is something passing for stability and she leaves over my ' unmanly weakness' later, if that makes sense.
>>
>>38593573
Perhaps you just don't have friends that you're actually emotionally close with?
>>
>>38593638
True enough, those are meant for networking and fun, not showing my emotions to imo.
I do not open up easily, usually I am the one that people open up to, fuck knows why.
>>
>>38593070
You think so? Not every woman is the same man
>>
>>38591884

did this in high school with my first couple relationships. Got treated like a door mat.

Since then, can no longer feel love towards women. This makes them love me though, ironically.
>>
File: 1344601338732.jpg (57KB, 960x783px) Image search: [Google]
1344601338732.jpg
57KB, 960x783px
>>38593794
immense retardation detected

please continue to http://www.reddit.com/
>>
File: pepe-darkroom.jpg (29KB, 499x323px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-darkroom.jpg
29KB, 499x323px
>>38591715
>implying I've ever had a completely honest and heartfelt conversation about my inner feelings with anyone ever
>>
>>38591884
Yes, my oneitis. I was ghosted. Feels bad man
>>
Yes, then she immediately went and gossipped to all of her friends about everything I told her, and said I should've expected that.

Stupid roasties. Never again.
>>
I went camping with some friends last weekend, good friend and I are still up after everyone else went to bed. I was her husbands best man at their wedding. Her and I talked about our friend that just broke up with his gf (that he regularly said be doesn't love) and how he's freaking out about it, bringing it up constantly to everyone and just milking it for all its worth and how much of a faggot pussy he is. She talked to me about her dad beating the shit out of her and her mother growing up, how he still does it to her mom and how she never feels like she can truly connect with people or has to force like everything has always been great for appearances. I told her about how I'm pretty certain that I'm autistic (I still have to snuggle with my blanket when I'm 26 and living on my own to sleep, I suck on my tongue when I do it, ect) but my parents never cared to get me diagnosed and how my parents hate me because of the dumb shit I did as a kid before I learned that it's better if I just never speak or do anything so that I can't do dumb autistic shit. We've done this a couple of times and I got into a serious conversation with my ex while we were dating and she told me she was raped before. I kinda pieced it together cause she would freak out if I pushed her head down during blowjobs.
>>
>>38593444
>Indeed she does
>trips
Can't be any more doubt now.
>>
>>38591715
Haven't do that with anyone, I'm too reserved.
>>
>>38593400
If the feelings are about her, then isn't that all the more reason to express them to her? And no, it clearly is not universal.
>>
Yes, and I miss it every day.
>>
I confessed my feelings, got rejected, didn't talk for a few weeks, and then started talking again.

Feels awkward man
>>
>>38591884
>friends with girl
>am also depressed
>she always asks me what's wrong with me
>one bad tell her if I told her she wouldn't want to be friends with me
>her questioning increases tenfold
>finally break down and tell her all about my depression one day
>she basically ceases all contact
A lot of the shit I told her was about my fear of abandonment too, like did she not realize what she did would hurt me or did she not care?
>>
>>38595462
>A lot of the shit I told her was about my fear of abandonment too, like did she not realize what she did would hurt me or did she not care?
she wasn't listening
>>
I pretended to so I wouldn't have to sleep in the rain but she didn't let me in anyway. The only reason I was there in the first place is that my mate's gf lived there and he was convinced she was avoiding him. I later found out his gf (ex now) was in lesbians with a friend of mine who may or may not be my oneitis, but that's neither here nor there.
>>
Yeah i talked about my feelings to my gf and she let me lay on her lap and stroked my hair. It sounds straight out of an anime but it's true.
>>
I know one female over the internet who im talking about my feelings to almost every single day. I listen to her problems in turn. If you find someone like that please keep in contact with them because it really helps.
>>
>>38593276
I'd like to hear about this more if this anon is still here.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.