[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met a girl on jeddit >she keeps complaining how lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Natalie Austin.jpg (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Natalie Austin.jpg
1MB, 1200x1800px
>met a girl on jeddit
>she keeps complaining how lonely she is and has suicidal thoughts
>then she tells me that she has (only) handful of female friends irl and internet bf

Are women unable to experience loneliness?
>>
>>38591679
>Only a handful of female friends and an internet bf
This is the female equivalent of lonely and a giant red flag. She is a fucked up mental package. Do not engage.
>>
I honestly don't think women have the mental fortitude to experience true loneliness like men do. They just commit suicide.
>>
they never get lonely because they'll just poop out a kid.
they have kids just for the sake of loneliness, but it's one of those things you can never prove and they never have to admit.

socially, women are more privileged. it's impossible for them to be alone, they can give birth, it's an innate ability. a taboo subject most likely, because it undermines humanity.
>>
>>38591723
Yeah. If a woman didn't talk to anyone for weeks at a time and has never had a boyfriend before/held hands/had sex and has no options to do so, she would just kill herself. Women literally aren't designed to handle that kind of loneliness.
>>
>>38591723
>I honestly don't think women have the mental fortitude to experience true loneliness like men do.
With this, I agree.
>They just commit suicide.
But this is proper bullshit.

Women don't commit suicide.
They pretend to, or do it sloppy on purpose, so that they can harvest the attention after surviving it 'miraculously'.
>>
>>38591818
this
most of female suicidal attempts aren't even fatal
>>
>>38591679
>>38591718
>She is a fucked up mental package. Do not engage.

What anon said, she isn't lonely she's a mental case.
>>
>meet girl on vidya
>always talks about how lonely she is
>she comes home and cries because she is lonely
>she goes out drinking with her work friends on most nights and goes out with her actual friends on the weekends
>she likely has a huge list of beta orbiters or other online friends

can someone tell me the female definition of lonely? im just a hikikomori neet who hasnt seen another human other than my mom and the pizza guy in like 2 months, so maybe my definition of lonely isnt the same as the normie definition.
>>
File: Thatfeel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatfeel.png
7KB, 645x773px
>tfw no natalie austin mommy gf
I cant do this anymore lads...
>>
File: 1488956387513.jpg (32KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1488956387513.jpg
32KB, 470x698px
>>38591679

> On the bus I once overhead a girl talk about how much of a loner she was to her group of 5 friends

> My sister who regularly has her roastie friends over and who regularly goes out w/ her roastie friends complains about how much of a loner she is

> Overhead a group of girls scornfully talk about how a girl only have 3 friends is a loner

I swear to god women 'suffering' from 'loneliness' is a meme
>>
File: for real.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
for real.png
288KB, 542x529px
>I was alone like that too
>I had anxiety
>has sucked over 10k dicks and her kike book is blinging like a motherfucker
>>
>>38591679
GO BACK

saged and reported
>>
>>38594101
announcing your sage/report is against the rules. enjoy your vacation faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.