[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pursuing women causes me lots of anxiety and stress no matter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1468220132340.webm (897KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468220132340.webm
897KB, 1280x720px
Pursuing women causes me lots of anxiety and stress no matter what u do. So why should I bother?

I feared going to the gym, but I overcame that. I greatly feared driving a car, but I overcame that. I was extremely panicked to attend University but here I am 2 semesters in. Yet with women it's like 0 progress, even though I force myself to talk and be friendly with all kinds of women, average to attractive. I no longer fear talking to pretty girls, but God help me if I develop a crush on them or they show signs of liking me. I feel pains in my chest and like I wanna throw up.
>>
My first sentence has a typo, meant to say "No matter what I do"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFRV7oHrWz4
>>
>>38590069
She looks and behaves like a basic whore.
>>
>>38590069
So you've overcome your fear of attractive women, now your fear is of falling for them. You know what worked for me? Getting orbiter-cucked. I was orbiting this 10/10, she looked like a Mexican Remy LaCroix, face and body. She was a notorious tease and liked to string guys along, I knew that but I thought I was different.
>All the guys who say that are just haters.
>They're just mad because they can't fuck her.
She let me chase her for a year and encouraged it until I found out she was one of my Chad friend's side bitches. She was the girl my friend would fuck when he got bored of his gf.

This broke my heart but it also changed me. I don't fall for every girl that gives me attention, I don't develop crushes easily, etc. In my opinion, women are actually pretty worthless until they prove otherwise.

I'm not saying you have to let your friend fuck your crush. I'm actually not sure what I'm saying, this is just how I did it.
>>
>>38590119
>I can judge a person's entire character from a 4 second clip

Easy there, Sherlock Holmes
>>
>>38590165
>he can't judge a person just from seeing their picture
Look, normie, you don't have to play pretend here. We know you judge everyone of us before even hearing a word come out of our mouths everyday.
>>
>>38590158
what?
you got cucked and now you feel liberated? I don't get it
>>
>>38590098
hahahahahaha omg what a fucking tool I can't believe this dude is serious
>>
>>38590188
>normie
I'm posting on /r9k/ at 9am on a monday morning...and I wouldn't guess how a person acts from seeing their face for 4 seconds, unless it's something like "that guy is fat, he probably eats a lot and doesn't exercise".
>>
>>38590165
You can tell if girl is a whore living off her sugar daddy in seconds.
>>
>>38590119
>emily rudd
>basic whore
erm no
>>
>>38590245
>some IG model
basic whore alright
>>
>>38590212
im willing to bet money that big city fags gets more pussy than calis biggest hunks
>>
>>38590334
>"If you want to get with quality women fag it up"
>>
>>38590206
It helped me realize that pedestalizing a random roastie just because she shows signs of attraction is stupid. Having a oneitis isn't good. Don't fall in love with a cunt you don't know because you don't know who she really is. You can be a huge slut but be great at hiding it and act all innocent and virginal like my oneitis did. You can lock these THOTs in a cage and you still don't know what the fuck they're doing.

The next time I fall in love, it'll be with a girl I know.
>>
>>38590188
Recognizing the whore gaze or the Thousand Dick Stare is a normie trait. Most robots can't tell a girl is a whore by looking at her, that's why we're always in love.
>>
>>38590334
He's right tho, look at Lachowski or that other androgynous blonde model, they're sex symbols, same with the effeminate Schwarz's son, he's way more sexy to women that the more masculine son of Schwarz himself, just look at how many girls think Schwarzenegger is average or unattractive on yahoo answers or other sites, while they all think his effeminate scrawny son is much better looking
>>
>>38590228
But her bf seems to be the same age as her

>>38590331
More of a regular model and low-tier actress than IG model as far as a I can tell. Couldn't find any slutty pics

https://www.instagram.com/emilysteaparty/?hl=en
>>
>>38590431
>all that anime shit
Can't tell if she's actually into it or she's just pandering
>>
>>38590490
>Your Name
>Princess Mononoke
>Sailor Moon
Anon those are like the most normie/surface level anime you can watch.
It's obvious pandering.
>>
>>38590409
I think most robots can in fact notice the gaze, but are so isolated and starved for love that they susped their beliefs and fall in love with something that isn't there and they know it
>>
>>38590331
she's an actress
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.