[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do My mom brought over some black and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1500090075614.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1500090075614.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
I don't know what to do
My mom brought over some black and possibly a mexican guy and they're downstairs sleeping on the couch
Im so fucking annoyed, why can't she be a decent mother and not leave random guys around our fucking house.
She's in her 50s, sex for her is over, why can't she accept it?

anyways i want the black man and mexican off of the expensive couches, but i don't know where to start.
>>
Order some fried chicken and start playing Mexican music?
>>
>>38590039
>sex is over for people in their 50s

people fuck until their 70s, mate
>>
File: download.gif (974KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
974KB, 480x270px
>>38590039
Inevitably your going to end up in a 4-way orgy with your mum and her groupies. So listen up, only one thing you need to remember anon, when you feel your dick throbbing, make sure to pull out of your mum and into the nigger/spic. It aint pretty, but at least you won't need to pay child support.
>>
File: c77.jpg (14KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
c77.jpg
14KB, 300x260px
>>38590374
i didn t wanted to know that
>>
>>38590039
why can't you be more supportive of your mother? you know she has sexual needs to, right? now why don't you go downstairs and offer those fine gentlemen a drink or some lunch for satisfying your mother so well
>>
gas them you faggot
>>
>>38590039

I know that feel, dude. All you need to do is head on downstairs, plop down on whatever empty space there is and turn on the TV and watch some toons. That'll wake the minorities up and they can't do shit because you are the man of the house. This'll piss them off and make them leave.

T. Who had a mom that cycled through black bfs growing up
>>
>>38590666
>watch some toons
>man of the house

yeah... that'll totally show them! not like his mother is already getting fucked inside his own house by spics and niggers LOL
>>
>>38590635
I'd pretty much agree with this one.
>>
>>38590039
Same here desu, my Mother cheats on my Father a lot she brings home plenty of guys 3-5 times if I hold my count together. I feel pretty bad for my Father but I don't want to get emotionally invested and also I don't want my Father to lose money because my Mother owns half this house even though he fully paid for it. If I wasn't so focused on my academics I would have lost my shit on her by now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.