[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>set up a date with girl from tinder >the date is like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1430926880704.jpg (358KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430926880704.jpg
358KB, 900x900px
>set up a date with girl from tinder
>the date is like 2 days ahead
>on the day of the date ask to confirm if we're still up
>no response
WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS

Every fucking time this happens. I swear I haven't managed even once to meet a girl when I set the date for anything further than the next day. What's wrong with these girls for fuck's sake? They could at least tell me they're not interested or some shit.
>>
>>38589805
There isn't even anything I can send her to not seem desperate now.
>>
it's not uncommon for girls to back out at the last minute if they don't know you.
don't take it personal, jerk off and message her when you're in a better mindset to talk about it.
>>
>>38589840
B E G O N E T H O T
is the correct thing to send her
>>
Did you send the message through tinder or did you get her number? Some people have problems with tinder notifications, or just have them turned off
>>
>>38590513
Tinder. I bet she fucking saw it but just decided not to respond.
>>
>>38590527
I wish tinder had delivered/read indicators. Its such a good feature
>>
>>38590527
You still have 2 days, don't worry
>>
>>38589805
This is one thing i hate about online dating. flaky bitches. Waste of time
>>
Girls are like that. Nothing you can do but keep playing the numbers game. Remember that it happens to Chad too.
>>
>>38590553
Not just online dating. Girls from 4chan are very flaky as well and ghost you out of nowhere.
>>
Has tinder ever even worked?

XxOreganoxX
>>
>>38590550
No, I set the date two days ago. Today is the date day.

>>38590553
Honestly I knew it'd happen the moment I noticed that she's attractive. If I find the girl attractive and we set the date for anything other than today or tomorrow, she will flake. They always do.

>>38590575
Yes.
>>
File: 1467930691584.jpg (75KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467930691584.jpg
75KB, 500x400px
>>38589805
>talk with girl on tinder
>she's into anime and doesn't look like a weirdo
>talk to her normally without going for super obvious anime talk, just having pleasant conversation
>tell her I think she's cool and if she wants to hang out cause I don't want it to drag on forever
>tfw 40min no answer

Help me escape this hell, robots.
>>
File: pepnwjk.jpg (13KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
pepnwjk.jpg
13KB, 229x220px
>>38589805
>tinder girl
>get her snapchat and number
>have long back and forth sessions of messaging each other
>at one point even asks if she can be my gf
>proceeds to flake out on 5 dates in a row, within a space of a few weeks
>not long after she's snapping a date with another guy she only met a week ago

I swear they dont even consider us as humans
The only feelings that matter are theirs, even so far as avoiding guilt for possibly hurting someone elses.
>>
>>38589805
Girls who use Tinder are only on there for validation, they couldn't give a flying fuck about you.
>>
>>38590864
Yeah. Even if they go out with you, they won't want to contact later.
>>
mgtow is like drugs
you don't have to convince anyone to do it, it sells itself
>>
>>38589805
>find girl on dating site
>she's great and we stay in contact for about 2 months
>she live about 3 hours away
>we plan on meeting 2 weeks ahead, I would have taken the train
>she is a Botticelli fan so I painted her a Botticelli style painting, as a surprise
>everything is normal until the last day before I'd go to her
>I ask her how late I should be there the evening before
>she evades, I am puzzled by that, but stay cool
>she doesn't reply at all
>doesn't even apologize
>I never contacted her again, she neither
I have nudes, tell me, why I should post them
>>
File: b40fac1.png (564KB, 541x494px) Image search: [Google]
b40fac1.png
564KB, 541x494px
>>38591730
Post 'em, anon. Best way to get back at that cunt
>>
>>38591730

Post dem nudes famm
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.