[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey anon! did you see the new episode of game of thrones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>hey anon! did you see the new episode of game of thrones last night? how good was it!

what do you say?
>>
File: NCVN.jpg (80KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
NCVN.jpg
80KB, 900x948px
share your thoughts on it, or if you don't follow it say so?

oh what do I know, I'm a dog ARF ARF

don't mind me, continue dismissing the greatest show in modern times because it's popular WOOF WOOF
>>
File: 1493613107037.jpg (63KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493613107037.jpg
63KB, 495x600px
>new game? It was great.
>>
>>38589698
Yass queen I watched it on netflix while posting to my insta
>>
>>38589801

>some show about little girls creating video games

it checks all the boxes about being pedo bait. I hope you get vanned
>>
>>38589887
it's more yuri bait
>>
>"Sorry but i dont watch game of thrones since season 2. I want to be faithful to the books."
>>
Why are normalfags so fucking obsessed with GoT?
>>
>>shhhh, I'm behind on that show, no spoilers!!

That usually shuts them up
>>
>>38589698
come on don't be hipsters, I'm not gonna stop liking got because normies like it too fuck that
>>
>>38589698
>what do you say?

"I don't watch the Electric Jew."
>>
I stopped watching when Stannis burned his scaly loli daughter
>>
>don't watch TV dramas or cop shows
>haven't been to a movie theater since like 2009
>couldn't give less of a shit about ball sports
>don't listen to top 40 pop or rap
>don't watch mainstream news shows

I have absolutely nothing to talk about with 90% of the population.
>>
>Tell them that I alread read the books (which is true)
>they start asking me questions about how the series and book differ
>then they ask for spoilers
Its also funny how normalfags always say WOAH YOU READ A BOOK THAT LONG, like if GoT was a difficult read.
>>
>>38590681
I know several people who have never read a book that wasn't required reading in school.
>>
>>38590681

>still waiting on that old fuck to finish the series.

The shows ahead of the books now, give it a watch
>>
>>38589698
>desperately try to hide my power level by not ranting about the blatant feminist bs being pushed for the past 3 seasons

uh, it was alright i guess. Looking forward to see who gets gets killed and who survives at the end.
>>
>>38589698
I haven't but I'm planning on watching it soon when there are decent streams online. Game of Thrones is a very good Television show, and shows like Game of Thrones may be the only way to truly save TV.
>>
>>38590767
Yeah I heard that, didn't get past season 1 because everything was mostly unchanged and it bored me. Maybe I should give the other seasons a chance, but I read in /tv/ that they butchered some characters.
>>
>>38589698
>Dude did you see Spiderman Homecoming yet?
>>
>>38589698
You do know that you are allowed to be honest and say the show is shite and not worth watching right ?
>>
I don't watch game of thrones because it fucking blows. I read Berserk instead, much more dark and better written than this western garbage. btw Daenerys is ugly as shit.
>>
>>38589698
its pretty fucking terrible since they stopped giving stannis screen time
>>
>>38590804
>Looking forward to see who gets gets killed and who survives at the end.
The only character that deserves to survive is hot pie
>>
Sorry, I don't watch the Electric Jew.
>>
Was there any boobs in the last episode? I will watch if there were boobs but otherwise might give it a miss
>>
I don't watch Game of Thrones. What was it about?

That's it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.