[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board who partake in an activity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: nintchdbpict0002845676283.jpg (87KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict0002845676283.jpg
87KB, 960x638px
>there are people on this board who partake in an activity that literally kills you

explain yourselves
>>
That's kind of the point though
>>
File: ehgs.jpg (137KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
ehgs.jpg
137KB, 900x948px
"I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself."

woof woof
>>
I know I shouldn't, but my dad leaves the box on the living room table and the temptation is too much. They're free.
>>
>>38589539
>explain yourselves
>on this board
>where half of the topics include "I want to kill myself"
Should be self explaining really.
>>
Its my version of counting to 10.

Plus i work road maintanence..so im outside all day and it helps kill boredom
>>
>>38589566
t. Capitalist overlords
>>
>>38589539
Because we want to kill ourselves. What's it to you, jackass?
>>
>>38589608
My SXE hardline buddies are gonna kill you.

DIE.
>>
As long as I'm not in immediate danger, I couldn't care less about my well-being.
>>
File: sgsg.jpg (80KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
sgsg.jpg
80KB, 900x948px
>>38589599
big food and big sex at it again

arf arf
>>
With all the money the average smoker spends on cigs every week, they could enjoy a good cigar daily instead. Why are normies so stupid?
>>
File: 1b82d5pn9hyy.png (329KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1b82d5pn9hyy.png
329KB, 468x468px
>>38589539
>Not wanting to slowly end your life
>>
>>38589638
Because i can't smoke a cigar everytime i fuck your sister, wouldn't be cost effective
>>
>>38589657
What a silly reply. I win.
>>
>>38589539

>slowly kills you
>looks cool as fuck
>only becoming more and more patrician and normies quit
>get to have qt consumption cough
>smoke breaks
>have a reliable ritualistic behavior that keeps you balanced as you make time for it every day and gives you time to think while you do it

The better question is why AREN'T you smoking
>>
>>38589667
None of this matters and we're both gonna die
>>
>>38589539
No clue, I guess I'm still slightly hooked from the old days. I'll always buy a pack for way too much money, smoke half a cig and realize it's fucking gross, then try to force myself to finish the pack over the next few days even though I don't enjoy it at all, then I realize I don't care and I throw the pack away and then a few weeks later I get a craving to smoke again. This picture just triggered me actually, but now that I wrote this out the craving went away and I got a bad taste in my mouth
>>
>>38589693
Exactly. Add losing to that, you're even more pathetic. You matter even less that you thought you could.
>>
>>38589746
*than

Guess I kind of lose, too.
>>
File: röökijäbä.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
röökijäbä.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>38589539
>2015

>not smoking cigarettes

Were you bullied in school, mentally retarded or both?

>b-but it will kill you

So? Is life a competition of who lives the longest?

>you get addicted!!!

No you won't if you are not an underage b& and smoke in moderation.

>IT COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY!!!

Who's telling you should smoke a pack a day you fucking moron?

original
>>
>>38589775
Nah I just have asthma
Do you really care about your image enough to cause at least some permanent damage to a vital organ?
>>
smoking a cigarette while I'm on break at work rn lol
>>
>>38589539
>tfw never smoke unless I'm drunk
>I get drunk often

halp
>>
>>38589539
>there are people on this board who eat food that literally clog your arteries and kill you
>>
File: r.ööki.jpg (34KB, 517x387px) Image search: [Google]
r.ööki.jpg
34KB, 517x387px
>>38589539
Manchild spotted
>>
I'd smoke if it didn't interfere with my meds while they both cause blood clots.
>>
>>38589539
Why not ? I do a lot of things which are slowly killing me, I have early onset Parkinsons anyway so I don't care, I won't see 40 year olds
>>
Up until about a month ago I used to chop, throw some tobacco in the bottom of the bowl of a bong then some weed on top, daily well aware it was detrimental to my health. But fuck the head rush was great
>>
>>38590424
Hardly ever didn't mix tobacco in my joints especially when I wasn't in the states since other people rolled spliffs too
>>
Personally I don't enjoy having to use asthma medicine whenever I breathe in cigarette smoke
>>
File: 1492366127125.png (138KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1492366127125.png
138KB, 500x340px
When confronted about this most smokers will deny it. So Ill say it here so its clear to non-smoking bots.
>it looks cool as fuck
There its out in the open.
And when you smoke you become a part of a quickly dying little culture. Smoke spots outside bars. Smoke breaks with coworkers. Honestly I could have quit many times, but I would miss the little breaks and conversations so much.
>>
>>38590718
desu I don't think I'd have met half of the people I did If I didn't smoke.
>>
>>38590718
I don't smoke at work hardly ever, and even though it's illegal in Ohio the bars I go to we smoke inside.
>>
>>38590718
You don't really need a cigarette to start a conversation.
>>
People leave me alone when I'm smoking.
>>
>>38589539
when you smoke you are one step closer to the sweet release of death and that is all that matters OP that is all that matters.
>>
>>38591164
You don't but it's a good excuse to have one, allowing you to start and continue it with greater ease. Also, the five minutes it takes to smoke the cigarette is just the perfect amount of time for small talk.
>>
>>38590718
exacly, met many friends, and having a girl bum a smoke off you makes you feel dope as shit, especially if she asked a non smoker first and he had to say no
>>
File: 1496635652275.jpg (22KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1496635652275.jpg
22KB, 453x453px
>>38589539
>Not wanting to kill yourself
>>
>>38591727
smoking is how I met my girlfriend who I've been with for years now. Was cold as fuck outside the bar and smoked and huddled together.
>>
Spoiler alert: people who don't smoke die as well.
Sorry OP
>>
>>38589539
I want you too see
>>38589561
Only the true depressed smoke.
>>
>>38592047
smoking in the cold of winter is the comfiest shit ever, our high school had a smoke spot with a couch around the corner from the school and only me and a couple of girls would still go smoke in the winter, it really was the comfiest time, packed onto that couch like sardines keeping each other warm
>>
>>38592228
hell yeah man you know what I mean then
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.