[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will never become a chad The reason robots can't get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 543.gif (493KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
543.gif
493KB, 440x330px
You will never become a chad

The reason robots can't get laid is because chad has a monopoly on pussy. In the wild, when one lion comes across another then he either kills the alpha and becomes alpha of that pack or he gets his ass beat and leaves with nothing but his life if he's lucky. Lifting weights, learning how to talk to people, having cool hobbies. That won't change anything, it's just icing on the cake of a chad. If you've ever been the only male in a group of women you'll have noticed how they all start treating you like chad.

The only way to reliably have women attracted to you is to remove all the better men from the situation so by default you become chad to the braindead roasties.
>>
>>38589519

holy fuck THIS

the only reason Chad hasn't already killed you in mortal combat while Stacey watches and flicks her bean is because they literally aren't allowed to by law
>>
>>38589519
>The only way to reliably have women attracted to you is to remove all the better men from the situation so by default you become chad to the braindead roasties.
exactly
>>38589558
>the only reason Chad hasn't already killed you in mortal combat while Stacey watches and flicks her bean is because they literally aren't allowed to by law
lmao noble betas killed peasant chads all the time by riding them down with horses, we just need to get weapons and kill chad when he's unarmed

also chad sucks at armed combat because he's too busy getting laid to train
>>
we already know that shit. drop a redpill that we don't know
>>
>>38589714
This is why we need another world war.

To weed the chads out by the millions
>>
>>38590447
read richard the third, it's about a crippled neckbeard who can't get laid in peacetime so he murders and rapes a bunch of people

also napoleon and monty (both 5' 6") got married to widows of men who died in war

>To weed the chads out by the millions
no we need a coup to get chad while he's unarmed and unprepared and we're not
>>
I don't know why I don't find this to be true
>Be me
>pretty twink and skeletal (have ruined 2 girls days because of my thinn hands)
>no male friends
>resort to hanging out with a group of staceys who are 6-7/10
>they never treat me as alpha but as one of them
Also had another group of exclusively female friends in like last 1-2 years we occasionally hang out but that's about it
>>
>>38590541
You're an idiot

I don't mean "Hang out with roasties". I'm talking about extended periods of time where the best guy around is you and they have no other option but to lavish attention on you. Which for a fagboi like you would probably be never,
>>
>>38590646
>fagboi
Woah calm down big boy I get your point no need to be mean, I mean I'm not even interested in females so lul.
>>
>>38590694
You described yourself as twinky and skeletal, you're so low on the scale of attractive men you'd have no chance getting a woman even if you were the last man alive

Hence, fagboi
>>
>>38590776
>wanting the attention of girls
>not wanting to be the girl
You lack patrician tastes friendo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.