[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5,3 >many nights in freezing cold alone. >defends his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: badass-simo1.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
badass-simo1.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>5,3
>many nights in freezing cold alone.
>defends his country Finland killing over 700 soviets.

No wife or children because 5,3.
>>
He's a hero because he killed hundreds of tall slav chads. A reminder to normies not to mess with short dudes.
>>
>>38589605
Thank you anon. This image gives me comfort.
>>
>>38589418
>it's another "insecure, physically unfit teenagers on the internet salute macho historical figure to make up for their IRL weakness
" episode
that is literally the only reason why pussy ass teenage boys love glorifying LE EBIN MANLY HISTORICAL FIGURES AND CIVILIZATIONS.
>>
>>38589418
sorry m89. simo is most likely just a propaganda figure. he was definitely a good shot and a good sniper but almost all of his "kills" were done alone and authorities under orders "found them" later using prewritten reports of how they were "shot" then the rumor was spread at home first then elswhere.
it worked to but his actual confirmed kill count is maybe 30.
>>
>>38589713
But anon im none if those things. I see a lot of people glorifying him all over YouTube and for all his awards and fame he received he never married. Very strange
>>
>>38589755
Source? Other than your fat ass.
>>
>>38589418
He probably was a real pussy slayer though, and didn't want to get a wife and kida because he was too redpilled.
>>
>height

who gives a fuck
>>
>>38589755
It was a mix of him being a good sniper and the soviets not wearing winter camo so they stood out in the winter, when most of them were killed.
>>
>>38589808
various reports from outposts that received said reports, whistleblowers, simo once implied not all of those kills were his, quotes from people who wrote the kill reports but didn't know what they were for until they heard the rumors of them showing up ahead of officials who were supposed to be sent out to find then MAKE those reports. there's several length and legit investigations still technically ongoing but all have been stymied by the government which is unusual as investigations into literally anyone else and they're more than happy to help.

every country has these types of things like the last stand america who somehow shoulderfired a 50.cal and held off a japanese charge so the rest of the tank crew could escape or russia's night witches records.
>>
He also got half his face blown off, so that might have been a factor
>>
>>38589881
>there's tons of evidence out there from lots of sources
>but the government has silenced all of them and shut down all studies

I see. You are one of those people.
>>
The guy in OP's pic isn't Simo Hayha though. Its some swedish volunteer whose picture is often mistaken for Hayha's
>>
>>38589986
read up on it if you don't believe me and judge it with both sides of the argument understood,
>>
>>38590015
Post a link or two will you? If there's lots of evidence then you should have no trouble finding some reliable ones.
>>
>>38589418
i heard he liked dudes
>>
>>38589881
your fat moronic ass still didnt post a verifiable source
>>
>>38589418
>>defends his country Finland
more like secures a path for the nazis to invade the ussr
thanks asshole
>>
>>38590283
I see Russian history revision still lives on strong. What next, you're going to claim Finland participated in the siege of SPb?
>>
>>38590305
doesn't matter now naziboi, hitler got crushed and we have Stalin to thank for that
>>
>>38590341
It's a pity your grandparents weren't among the 60 million people Stalin killed.
>>
>>38590391
>Pulls random number out of his ass
nice try
>>
>>38589418

>5,3
>many nights in freezing cold alone.
>defends his country Finland killing over 700 soviets.

>comes back to home town after soviets won
>sleep through the night
>have a good meal made by grateful relatives
>go out into town on business

>women jumping on his dick everywhere
>"yu ar hiro"
>even the grocery store girl hitting on him
>decide to try his luck with a reporter
>fast forward a week
>she's a horrible person
>the only good thing is sex
>literally can't even talk to her about anything
>lies a lot, for good and bad reasons
>gathers his things, leaves her one morning

>spends life without a huge pointless load on his back
>dies doing something he likes
>>
>>38589713
It makes these guys happy so why do you care?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.