[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it not fucking terrify anyone else that this fucking artery,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Does it not fucking terrify anyone else that this fucking artery, this one really exposed artery, that if cut will make you pass out in under 90 seconds and kill you soon after?
>>
>>38588438
Its gods will
>>
I was almost over my nerd thigh fetish damnit
>>
>>38588453

You would think that such an important artery would have more protection
>>
Feeling the fleshy areas of the groin and thighs makes me extremely squeamish.
>>
>>38588438
Not really. It reminds me that my life could end at any moment. I appreciate life a bit more because of it.
>>
Just reading about those large blood vessels, and seeing the anatomical drawings of them, makes me weak and dizzy

Can anyone relate?
>>
>>38588530

I don't get you fucking people. You all say how much you appreciate your life yet don't do a thing to preserve it. We've been dying for millions of years, people like you just keep on climbing mountains, riding bikes, drinking, etc. etc. You are the definition of irony, and the only reason I will die.
>>
>>38588569

I don't feel weak or dizzy, but the area of my body depicted in the drawings always feels weird after I see them.
>>
>>38588438
>really exposed

>buried under muscles
>inside of thigh

OP is an idiot.
>>
Short of putting a bullet through their leg, how the hell are you supposed to cut that huge artery hidden in the middle of someone's fat leg? I'm not worried.
>>
>>38588598

>muscles
>protection
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.