[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've tried my entire life not to be racist but black people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: big nig.jpg (37KB, 475x589px) Image search: [Google]
big nig.jpg
37KB, 475x589px
I've tried my entire life not to be racist but black people have made me racist

>be me
>walking through manchester
>random group of niggers walking behind me
>they yelling random shit at me
>calling me skinny boy
>niggers come right up to me
>one walks ahead of group
>random nig jumps in face and yells "BOO!"
>nigger thinks he's super funny
>runs back to nig ground
>they all laugh and jump around like niggers do
>not a huge deal but just an example of how nigs are less evolved
>i fucking hate niggers

Why do you hate niggers?
>>
>>38588044
same except i hate cumskins and how shady they are too everyone and that i'm from america, white girls are also shit-tier. i try really hard not to hate whites
>>
>>38588242
You sound like you would be right at home on tumblr, twitter and the comment section on CNN dot com. Why dont you go back
>>
>>38588044
>I had bad experiences with a couple dicks
>wtf I hate the entire race now
Every fucking time, from every fucking person. Whether it's muh white devils or muh niggers it literally always stems from someone experiencing the worst of the race either in public or by cherrypicking what they see on the internet, and then generalizing everyone else because of it.
>>
They didn't even hurt you or insult you. Jesus. I never knew Brits were so soft.
>>
>>38588044
I tried to not be racist but after working as a Resident Assistant at a community college in Florida niggers are the scum of the earth. They literally can not fucking read apparently because they broke their leases ten times over on a weakly bases. We were a dry campus and niggers were ALWAYS sneaking in booze. Never a white kid or an Asian or fuck not even the Hispanics. When ever I got a booze call it was always a nigger. They always used the stupidest excuses to "What do you mean I cant drink? I'm 21!" I would be forced to walk all the way back to the office and print out their fucking lease that they personally signed in person and walk it back to them to point out the eleven different spots where it said no booze allowed and that we could evict them. They caused problems and roommate arguments I would say 6 times out of 10. Every 6 out of 10 disturbance calls was a nigger chimping out. One time for whatever reason at 4 in the morning a nigger was chopping up ice in the sink. His roommate an Asian asked him politely to to stop since he had work in the morning . The nigger flipped shit and ran at him with a knife by the time the cops got there the nigger literally hacked half the door down with the knife to get at him. His only response was "shouldn't of tried me." What does that even fucking mean? What the fuck constitutes you stabbing a door until half of it is gone to try and stab your roommate? It got so bad we literally just segregated them to their own buildings. Guess which buildings were always the trouble buildings? Yup. Those three.
>>
>>38588481
nonamericans can't deal with nonphysical ""violence"".
>>
>>38588544
>they literally can not fucking read
>on a weakly bases

Can Niggers spell?
>>
File: 1498434271814.png (150KB, 740x958px) Image search: [Google]
1498434271814.png
150KB, 740x958px
>>38588044
I don't hate blacks I just don't want to be around them.
>>
Why are whites such savages that steal from everyone.
>>
File: 1447898469914.jpg (46KB, 297x445px) Image search: [Google]
1447898469914.jpg
46KB, 297x445px
>Watching local news
>They cut to a guy live at some location
>As he's talking a group of guys jump in behind him and start cheering and shouting
>The one black in the group does none of this and starts dancing instead

They confuse me. Also pic related
>>
File: 49f.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
49f.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>38588544
>chopping ice in the sink
Holy fuck my sides.
>>
I'm black and feel the same way about black men generally, I don't mind of course those that act like regular people but the thugs genuinely make me despise black people and I find myself using the term nigger unintentionally despite being black myself.

Thank Christ I live in Arizona
>>
>>38588275
>only mah racism is ok
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.