[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told my boyfriend that I would never cheat on him with a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4469.jpg (35KB, 354x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4469.jpg
35KB, 354x462px
I told my boyfriend that I would never cheat on him with a girl or guy. He hates the idea of threesomes and thinks that sex with a girl is real and would be cheating. I just want to fuck a girl though. I love my boyfriend and the sex is goid. I just want a girl. How do I convince him? I don't want to cheat.
>>
I don't think this is the right place to ask.
>>
>>38586942
Why ask /r9k/?

On that note, your only real options are to cheat, break up, or not do it.

Cheat and you can have sexy time with a girl but you betray his trust. It will almost certainly come back to bite you.

Second break up and not have the responsibility.

Or just avoid it.

You could keep talking to him about it and see if you can turn him.
>>
>>38586942
Also if he really isn't into it there's not a whole lot you can do, and it depends on why he's so protective. Sexual kink won't work if it stems from him wanting "you for himself and vice versa"
>>
File: REEEEEEE.jpg (28KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
28KB, 665x662px
NORMlE LEAVE
>>
light two sticks of dynamite and jam them up your cunt and ass preferably while in bed with your normie bf you bitch
>>
>>38587037
I can't break up with him. I really like him and he's my first.
>>
I am in a similar situation. Basically I told him I deeply want to have sex with a girl and for her to just be a friend. Eventually he thought it was a good idea and pressures me to find a girl and says I can have sex with her, but I think it will fuck up a relationship.
If you're planning on being serious then don't do it. I've been wanting to do it for a year or so but I know in the end a love triangle will never work. Even if you convince him and after you've had your fantasy who knows how you'll feel after, or how hell feel. Betrayed, guilty, jealous? Its just not a good idea.
>>
>>38586942
>and thinks that sex with a girl is real and would be cheating

Why wouldn't it be, you dumb dyke?
>>
>>38586942
/lgbt/ would probably be a better board for this question, anon
>>
You cannot contain your urges, you are in a monogamous relationship and you aren't happy with that because you lust after girls, you'll eventually cheat and break your partner's heart so just break up now so you can fuck to your heart's content. You are scum.
>>
You have let the Jew tell you that sexual gratification is a worthy pursuit.

Don't throw your relationship away for something so meaningless.
>>
>threesomes
I dont get the appeal. If you want to cheat then break up with him and get with the girl - it's just a phase.
>>
>>38586942
>I just want to fuck a girl though. I love my boyfriend and the sex is goid. I just want a girl. How do I convince him? I don't want to cheat.

That is cheating you fucking retard.
>>
>>38586942
>I don't want to cheat
>But i want to cheat
>How do i convince him to let me cheat?
Women, this is why you're hated, you make no fucking sense, you try to keep up appearances that you're actually decent and trustworthy people but can't help your whore nature of wanting to fuck everything
>I love my boyfriend and sex is good
Yet you still feel the need to fuck another person aside him, you can't be satisfied you utter and complete slut, and they wonder why all the good men go gay, jump off a fucking bridge you skank
>>
>>38587630
Yes, because women are completely different from men. I don't want a man, I want a woman, but I value my relationship.
>>
if you're legit -

clearly you're fucking gay

break up with your boyfriend and get a girlfriend you selfish disgusting cow
>>
>>38587808
>I value my relationship
No you fucking don't you stupid motherfucker, you're clearly incapable of monogamous relationship if you're this obsessed with fucking someone on the side

>Is different yo, no pee pee no cheatey
You are a fucking moron and should break up with your boyfriend so he can find someone better than you, you're a self centered whore that cannot even comprehend the meaning of monogamy, kill yourself and save your boyfriend the heartbreak of learning what you really are
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.