[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your death will likely be both painful and terrifying, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1500601735037.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500601735037.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>your death will likely be both painful and terrifying, and those last few minutes before you lose consciousness will be the worst of your life
I don't care much about what happens after you die (besides the usual fears of an afterlife), but for some reason I can't stop thinking about this and how eventually it will happen to me.
>>
Your brain fills with dopamine before you die
>>
im honestly pretty excited to find out what comes after
>>
File: 1500087873997.png (166KB, 800x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1500087873997.png
166KB, 800x1208px
>>38586854

I work in hospice and I can tell you with 100% certainty, death is peaceful and relaxing. It's like when you're incredibly peaceful and the most comfy you have ever been in your life.

Also, if your one of the few who die of a heart attack in your old age, you feel indigestion for about six or eight seconds and then just drift off. It's painless too. The only death that hurts is cancer and violent deaths.
>>
>have to choose between a quick painless death or a cool DMT release
>cannot change your mind once you commit
Fuck sake lads, I'm not good with choices
>>
>>38586879
I'm terrified of what happens after. I really do hope the atheists are right and its the void. I am terrified of eternal damnation.
>>
File: YEAH.gif (124KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.gif
124KB, 500x400px
I always wonder whether you can actually think when you're dead. Like are you aware that you're dead? Also if not, and it's like sleep where you don't remember being asleep until you wake up, then the next time you wake up will be when future humans find a way to resurrect dead bodies for slavery, so as soon as you die you'll be transported 100000 years into the future damn
>>
>>38586878

Too much dopamine makes you feel horrible and can force you to make disturbing and potentially dangerous muscle movements if it floods your motor circuitry.

It isn't as if more dopamine = more happiness. There's a cap on it and that cap isn't that high.
>>
>>38587147
>dying
>potentially dangerous
we passed that point long ago pal
>>
>>38587003
>peaceful and relaxing
>all those videos of cancer patients dying after having heart rates of 220+ for like hours and hours and then flat lining.
>all the medical literature about people experiencing hours of delirium before they die

Sounds shitty and not comfy at all. Reminds me of the bad trip I experienced after smoking some marijuana. The racing heart rate, the passing in and out of consciousness, the agitation while not being able to move much or hold onto anything well.
>>
>>38586854
>I don't care much about what happens after you die (besides the usual fears of an afterlife), but for some reason I can't stop thinking about this and how eventually it will happen to me.
Fuck that's my feelings exactly.
>>
>>38587003
I've spoken to a woman who worked at a hospice and she said the same thing. Most people do die peacefully. If you are in too much pain you are given strong painkillers which can also calm you down. Happened to my grandpa who was serene the entire time he was in hospital.

Here's an important life lesson OP. The anticipation of something bad that is going to happen is almost always more painful than when it actually follow through.
>>
>>38586854
Acceptance is key. You don't need to accept death, but accept that the things you do and the way you live your life will probably lead up to that. You can't change yourself until you accept your faults or you know kys
>>
File: snoozehelper.png (64KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
snoozehelper.png
64KB, 481x406px
if being dead is just like an eternal nap then I wouldn't mind being alive in extreme pain for the last few moments before I die
>>
>>38587500
>being dead is just like an eternal nap
Sounds really comfy. Sure eternal bliss would be nice, but its something. Perhaps something we can all find solace in, no matter who we are, is that we will all eventually be relieved of the pain and suffering of life.
>>
>>38586854
It doesn't matter what happens after. If nothing happens, then it will be no different to the millions of years you spent unconscious before you were born. If you get reincarnated, then you wont remember any of your past life so that doesn't matter. Heaven/hell would be the worst seeing as you would just be alive forever with all your memories.

I'm doing a religion assignment about reincarnation so hopefully that makes sense
>>
>>38586854
Who gives a shit life aint that neet. Maybe in a thousand years.
>>
>>38587194

That's called the hard path. It usually only happens to cancer patients and that's why I support euthanasia. Also, I mentioned cancer sucking at the end of my post.
>>
>>38586854
No man, it's amazing it's better than any drug trust me I've done be to the edge so many times but it gets harder and harder to get that feeling
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.