[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you is tired of living? Whats keeping you from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

How many of you is tired of living?
Whats keeping you from ending your life?
>>
If there is another side, otherwise i would've done it a long time ago.
>>
I run a martial arts class 4 times a week. I have over 40 students I'd be letting down and disappointing. About half are under 12yrs old.

I don't want to leave that sort of burden on their shoulders
>>
>>38586347
TotaI normalfag response
>>
*ARE tired of living
>>
File: 13475834728.png (14KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
13475834728.png
14KB, 530x444px
>>38586164
I'm tired of feeling lonely and getting rejected
At least I have games to play
>>
>>38586164
I think for most of us. It's the hope that things eventually get better. But deep down we know it will never happen. So we continue lying to ourselves day by day. Till the day we die or we just have enough.
>>
>>38586164
Some faint, awful excuse for a hope. I don't know. I'm probably going to kill myself on the 15th, because I'm not spending another birthday by myself.
>>
>>38586164
my wife of ten years
>>
>>38586347
>inb4 karate instructor
if you aren't teaching children something practical like bjj you might as well off yourself
>>
File: 1498460708415.png (89KB, 883x990px) Image search: [Google]
1498460708415.png
89KB, 883x990px
>>38586164
The family I guess, I live fairly comfortable so I'll stick with this until they are gone. I am still naive so even though nothing good ever happens to me I still look forward to the rest of my days, even if they continue to be as dull as the past ones.
>>
>>38587391
if you want you can add me on skype, my name there is ann green. Im not certain of your time zone but on the 15 im willing to talk to you for a bit, so you don't spend the thing alone
>>
>>38587743
also should mention that not me real name, nor am i female. but Im still willing to talk for a bit with you on the 15 if you want
>>
File: 1499877980902.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499877980902.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
>>38586164
"You wouldn't feel like that if you worked for a living, Champ."
>>
>>38587762
assuming you want to take me up on offier i'll post the pic im using so you can tell me apart from all the other ann greens
>>
>>38587743
>>38587762
>>38587786
anon, you're too good for this place.
>>
>>38586164
ganja
>>
>>38586164
Every time I try I pussy out.
Sometimes I wonder if this place is actually hell. Too afraid to die and too afraid to truly live.
Damn it all.
>>
>>38586164
I'd like to prove to myself and other people that i can get better.
It's really difficult, i've been thinking about running away even but that would make me a coward.
>>
>>38587391
[email protected] if you want some help or just someone to talk to, and don't worry what it's about or when you send it, I'll respond as soon as I'm able to and I'm happy to help with whatever issue you may have. I'm leaving this easily visible because other robots are more than welcome to use it if they want and I really want to trust you guys.

Abuse it and I'll dox you, rip your throat out, and fuck your corpse. I'm not joking.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.