[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Jewish >make a career out of bitching and moaning on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1957.jpg (22KB, 504x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.jpg
22KB, 504x292px
>be Jewish
>make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet
>take situations out of context to fit your own agenda
>steal other comedians videos then when you get called out on it add a little shout out in the description box
>convince millions of your loyal lap dogs to harass the people you make videos about completely destroying peoples careers and lives over half truths and over exaggerations
>when people come back at you for punching them in the back of the head play the victim card and set up patreon accounts so all your loyal little goys can pay for your legal fees

Has there ever been a more stereotypical Jew in all of history?

Biggest scumbag on the internet
>>
>>38586094
yeah but hila is so hot
>>
>>38586105
Skeletor woman is gross
>>
>>38586094
I will never forgive this kike for copying and stealing from MDE. Sam Hyde handed his ass to him and he cried like a little bitch after getting called out. Shows his true colors. Fucking faggot. I hope that channel gets "exposed" by another faggot channel like his and he kills himself.
>>
>>38586094
The forefront of the retard alt right kiddie movement. I wish these youtube faggots would just die already.
>>
>>38586094
what did he do to you anon?

>>38586222
Sam forgave him, why not you?
>>
>>38586094
can someone explain ? i kinda dig his older videos should i feel bad about it ?
>>
>>38586222
>Sam Hyde handed his ass to him and he cried like a little bitch after getting called out
want to spoonfeed me on this? any links?
>>
>>38586308
>want to spoonfeed me on this? any links?
It's called headcanon.
>>
>>38586270
yes dude hes a vindictive little jewish worm who lied cheated and stole his way to the top. his videos are pretty much just gossip videos for grown men no different than tmz yet he still has the nerve to critque other youtubers. plus he stole a whole video off sam hyde and tried to play it off like he was showing love to sam only after he got called out

guy is a complete joke
>>
>>38586308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
>>
>>38586244
no he didn't. Sam never forgives . He just didn't make it into a big deal. Sam shat on him anyway and Ethan cried because his idol caught him copycatting and then called Sam toxic and then gets btfo by Sam on his own subrebbit. Everyone can decide for themselves how much of a piece of shit this kike is. Watch moar vids and read the comments fag

>>38586308
google MDE H3H3 Sam Hyde and you'll eventually find some plebbit links. They'll either link you to a conversation about the argument or the posts it self Just follow links. Ethan got caught stealing Sam's ideas and copying his videos word for word a while back and got caught doing it and deleted some videos except for one where he edited in the description that it was a "tribute". Ethan gets assblasted that get got caught and calls Sam toxic then Sam btfos him on his own subrebbit, and Ethan tries to play it off all cool like nothing happened. Its funny because H3H3 fans wouldn't know this but Ethan used to be obsessed with MDE and H3H3 would comment all the time on Sam's older videos. Sam acknowledged this in the comments of one of his videos and said "I think that boy's watched all of my vids like 12 times each" or something like that.

TL;DR Ethan is a faggot, copycat, and coward that hates it when he's beat at his own game.
>>
>>38586094

> Kehehee, I uhh, met my Jew wife at the Holohoax-uhh I mean, Holocaust museum goys

Why does he think it's relevant to mention all the damn time?
>>
File: 1499815181391.jpg (1MB, 4621x2914px) Image search: [Google]
1499815181391.jpg
1MB, 4621x2914px
>>38586094
he's the flip side of the sjw economy coin

both put profit over reality
>>
>>38586420
trying to understand how a jew works is like trying to understand why a dog chases semi trailers on the freeway
>>
>>38586373
Sam Hyde is fucking comedy gold oh my god
>>
File: 1499440716709.png (48KB, 323x318px) Image search: [Google]
1499440716709.png
48KB, 323x318px
>>38586420
did somebody say utube money $^)
>>
>>38586237
How is he alt-right? Seems pretty liberal with the only exception being his criticism of psycho feminists.
>>
>>38586308

jew logic

https://www.reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/3q2gsw/hes_a_hack_sam_hyde_of_milliondollarextreme_rips/cwbk3af/
>>
its pretty funny h3h3 tried to talk shit because jake paul "doxed" post malone. if you can even call it that

but ethan did the exact same thing to dj khaled
>>
>>38586549
You at least could of found a picture with information on it if you were going to talk shit. In the post malone video it shows his mailbox address and what not. Anyway it's funny because how he feels about Jake Paul. Is how people like Markiplier felt about drama channels like h3h3.
>>
>>38586613
no it doesnt you dumb cunt. he blurred all the shit out. there isnt a single house number or number plate in the whole video

ethan didnt even do that
>>
>>38586672
They edited that in after Ethan's video nice try though.
>>
>>38586720
ethan said it himself you dumb cunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsHhsuhHw

7:20
>>
>>38586094
he actually used to be funny
now most his videos are just like 20 minutes long without actually having any content in them
>>
File: HydeKillsAJew.png (13KB, 509x90px) Image search: [Google]
HydeKillsAJew.png
13KB, 509x90px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU

WAA WAA SAM HYDE ASSaAULTTT MEEEE I SUUEEEEE
>>
>>38586672
h3h3 doxed dj khaled to a far greater extent than jake doxed post malone
>>
>>38586743
Are you a retard? It literally says Our blur not jakes. You can also tell that it isn't blured in jake pauls video. He didn't ad the blur till about 5 million people watched it.
>>
>>38586783
he literally says it. "i love how he does him curtesy of blurring out the number adress on the mail box"
>>
>>38586748
the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

h3h3 such a stereotype
>>
>>38586744
>he used to be funny

wrong. hes always been a jew
>>
>>38586748
Fuck goddamn Jesus this guy is such a huge raging fucking faggot. God I fuckin hate him so much.
>>
>>38586744
His vape nation video was the only mildly entertaining video. That and the 90s nostagia one. Now he just picks on YouTube stars that are exploiting the broken system all while acting like they're holier than thou
>>
>>38586237
>alt-right
The guy hates Trump and was a full blown bernout. He also bitches about racism and when he gets called out for acting like an sjw he back tracks and tries staying in the middle of the road.
>>
He's literally saving Youtube. You know how many fucking shit fake prank channels he's literally destroyed? Remember Jooey Salads? Prank Invasion? I don't find him too particularly funny, but he's not doing anything wrong, as a matter of fact, he's done more content quality control than Youtube fucking has in the past 5 years.
>>
>>38587083
>he's literally saving youtube
>he's literally destroyed

You sound like a grown, well-traveled and wise man.
>>
>>38586094
what happened to that sue? if he's not longer getting sued I hope somebody sue him again
>>
>>38587083
>He's literally saving Youtube. You know how many fucking shit fake prank channels he's literally destroyed?

Do your parents know you're here?
>>
>>38587125
I don't know any other words aside from "literally" to add emphasis to what I'm trying to say. Sorry.
>>
>>38586094
hes such a salty little jew
>>
>>38586094
I want to annihilate his wife six ways from sunday so I'll continue handing over my advertisement shekels to him
>>
>>38587083
kys man child
>>
>>38587083
Having a nice summer break there kiddo?
>>
>>38586094

Don't forget clickbatin titles. Like

"WORST THING THAT HILA HAS EVER SHIT OUT"

or

"JON TRON TOTALY DESTROYS OUR CHILD"
>>
he said he was being sued, made a patreon, got a crazy amount of donations and never said another word about it. coincidentally he moved out of his apartment into a big house soon after.. before youtube he was an online gambling saleperson.. doesnt get much more jew than that.
>>
>/r9k/ hates Ethan
>watch his videos anyway
>>
>>38586094
Watched and enjoyed his content when he did videos ripping on ridiculous news segments and made a load of skits.

Then he started doing 'Youtube Drama' and I haven't been back. Kinda makes me mad that people can make a comfortable living giving their opinion on a fucking Youtube squabble people will forget about in a week.

I mean, fucking Jake Paul. Literally had no idea who he was, and I bet a lot of people didn't, until some Redditor uploaded a news report on him and it got front page of /r/videos and everyones like "wow fuck this guy" then lo and behind, Ethan fucking Klein does not one, but TWO videos on him in less than a week.

Fuck all these manufactured drama vultures.
>>
>>38586094
i thought i was the only one who thought this, i enjoy his videos but they're really making jake paul look like a bigger scumbag than he actually is.
>>
>>38589026
he's a huge scumbag
got fired from Disney too
>>
>>38589204
h3h3 made an entire video getting angry at the fact that jake paul went to post malone's house to give him apparell.

don't you think it's a bit extreme to make a whole vid about something when jake paul didn't intentionally wanted to leak his address?
>>
>>38589204
>Makes ~1-5m a MONTH just from YouTube
>Probably at the upper end of that because his fans are teenage girls on their iPads with no Adblock
>"but nahhh guys Ethan from h3h3 LITERALLY DESTROYED HIS WHOLE CAREER even tho their audiences have literally 0 overlap haHAA"
>>
no can stop jake paul

the nigger could get away with murder at this point

must be nice being white
>>
>>38586094
Wait really? Can I get sources on all those claims? He seemed like one of the few Jews to not be a cancer on this Earth. (I mean aside from being a former drug dealer.)
>>
>>38589303
>>38589264

go to bed jake, you have to vlog bright and early tomorrow
>>
>>38589333
well there are links a proof of ethan used to being an old copyfag and doxing dj khaled to a worse degree than jake paul did to post malone
>but i think ethan has matured alot and should be forgiven
>>
>>38586549
>Be Jew
>Dox Palestinian

3rd world peoples bring 3rd world problems.
>>
>>38586237
>everybody i don't like is an alt-right
Dude hates Trump and voted for Hillary.
Great. You just pushed left retardation even further.
>>
>>38589026
this all he did was annoy his neighbours a little bit and climb the ladder of a news van and people are acting like hes satan. i really dont get it. ethan just keeps over exaggerating everything for no reason

like pewdiepie made a video of him it wasnt mean spirited, it was just kind of banter and it was funny which was fine. but ethan seems to be really taking it to another level
>>
>>38586397
>no he didn't. Sam never forgives . He just didn't make it into a big deal. Sam shat on him anyway and Ethan cried because his idol caught him copycatting and then called Sam toxic and then gets btfo by Sam on his own subrebbit. Everyone can decide for themselves how much of a piece of shit this kike is. Watch moar vids and read the comments fag
Got any screenshots of this? Interesting, didn't know this.
>>
>>38586506
>>38590064
its right here buddo
>>
>>38590080
Yeah, I should've read the thread. My bad
>>
>>38586222
>>38586373
>>38586397

None of this shit matters because h3 is more successful and caters to a much larger subscriber base of liberals and fence hoppers. Sam Hyde could prove Ethan to be a child rapist and no one would care because Ethan's viewers think Sam is a right-wing nut asshole.

Also MDE was always really hit or miss, Sam's execution is awkward sometimes. He has become extremely unfunny in his old age, he is a broken man. Charls and Nick are probably funnier.
>>
>>38590838
Shut the fuck up ethan you fat jewish fuck pig
>>
>>38590887
???

that's the reality you fucking moron, ethan and sam are both unfunny as fuck and are both very political now
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.