[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you all work out, you'll all become chads. why not start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1500855978754.png (1MB, 1553x830px) Image search: [Google]
1500855978754.png
1MB, 1553x830px
if you all work out, you'll all become chads. why not start now while you can?
>>
File: IMG_1077.png (155KB, 578x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.png
155KB, 578x686px
>>38585060
>/fit/
you need to go back
>>
>>38585060
How does getting /fit/ fix physical features such as jawline?
>>
way too much work.

also lifting makes you look better but it doesn't fix autism.
>>
/fit/ is full with tryhard failed normies and evidence that you can't cure social retardation with lifting weights.
>>
Face = everything. And working out doesn't change your facial bone structure (only invasive surgery can do that)
>>
>>38585060
I started lifting weights a few days ago but I dont think its going to help me get swole
https://darebee.com/workouts/power-25-workout.html
I do this workout once a day with 20 LB weights
Is there a chance that I can get something by doing this?
>>
>>38585228
Everything looks better attached to a fit body. If you have a bad jaw and a great body then people will be more likely to look past what you couldn't control to begin with.
>>
>>38585481
No, they'll just think you're compensating.

Ugly face = bad genes = no reproducing for you, buddy boyo
>>
>>38585507
Just not correct. There is value in hard work that produces positive results. You can say that your jaw line is holding you back but understand that that is an excuse not to try to improve yourself.

Plenty of ugly people reproduce with people not as ugly as themselves. You need to bolster other areas like your physical fitness, hygiene, personality, finances, etc, but "ugly face = no reproducing" is not true. "Ugly face + no other redeeming qualities = no reproducing" is accurate.
>>
>>38585565
>if I get to be the best version of myself maybe I can get someone being the worst version of themselves
I'm not saying that lightly but that's cuck mentality. If someone doesn't like you for who you are and just for superficial things like how much money you have, if you have a trained body and when you're sucking it up to them it's not worth anything. If your face looks like a car crash and your personality is horrible, who would want to have children with you? Vapid cunt golddiggers fucking some prettyboy behind your back.
>>
>>38585060
That first one is edited to make him uglier, right?
>>
>>38585481
Reminds me of a dude I once saw, 5'1" maybe but broader shoulders than his height. He looked like a tanned boomerang on wood stumps with a giant brown pimple in top.
>>
>>38585060
>>38585261
this

if getting fit was all it took to fix your core "problems", then that's because you were a normie to begin with.
>>
>>38585060
There's no reason at all not to work out, it just makes you better. It makes you stronger, makes you more attractive, hormonaly balances you out, gives you more self-confidence, the list goes on.

Honestly, the only reason I know for sure there's going to be a lot of resistance in this thread is the fact that betas would generally prefer to wallow in self-pity and pretend they have no control over their fate than actually expend any significant effort. It's just emotional weakness that's compounded into an entire worldview of excuses, they're not gonna make it and there's no reason to try and help people like that. They're just going to throw it back in your face and daydream about how they're "cursed", because being cursed makes them feel better about how garbage they've lived their lives.
>>
>>38586101
>There's no reason at all not to work out, it just makes you better
The reason would be that it's possible the benefits you get from "being better" are lower than the costs of working out.
>>
>>38586365
Only if you're a lazy, whiny fag.

What would you lose if you tried doing some pushups right now? Nothing. But I can still virtually guarantee you won't do it.
>>
There's only a chance if you're overweight; if you're at a healthy weight and bodyfat percentage and still look like an ugly retard, you're screwed. Fatties who complain about being ugly are just lazy, at least half of them would look better than the average ugly skinny guy
>>
>>38586439
I'd get myself sweaty and out of breath. I don't like that.

What would I gain if I did some pushups right now? I fell for this meme in college, I started lifting and running. I lost a lot of weight and was in objectively better shape. Didn't really change anything, except that several nights a week I had to go do something that I hated.
>but ur stronger!
big deal, I didn't then and don't now pick up heavy things for a living. Why would I care if I'm stronger?
>but ur more attractive! more self-confidence!
Lifting doesn't fix autism or depression. Working out only improves matters for you if the only thing holding you back is poor body image. If its anything other than body image, its pointless.
>>
>>38586489
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. I'm sure you'll become happy if you keep living in denial.
>>
>>38586515
denial of your silly little cult about how lifting fixes every problem in your life?
>>
>>38585702
Those other things are a part of who you are my dude. Your jaw issue is part of the complete package, you are the one who decides if that's all there is to you. Either way, wrong to say that being ugly means no sex.
>superficial
Tbh there is nothing more superficial than judging someone for an aspect of their appearance they have no control over
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.