[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a black girl >told by family members I resemble Nicki

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: maleficent.jpg (14KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
maleficent.jpg
14KB, 236x334px
>be a black girl
>told by family members I resemble Nicki Minaj but without the fake ass
>overhear some guys talking about Disney characters for some reason, mainly what princess would you bang
>some white guy brings up the one black princess
>black guy laughs and says fuck no, he'd rather be with Maleficent
>vaguely remember hearing that name, go to check
>find out its some jagged horse faced fairy with pale ass skin in raggedy black clothes and bald
>get mad, confront them, say "yeah I bet you wouldn't choose that shit over me"
>guys tell me maleficent is way prettier than I am and has a better attitude and more feminine
>punch one of them in the face and walk off

The fuck is this shit, so black guys even like ugly monster bitches over black women now?
>>
Wow, we really are being raided.
>>
You post these lame monster cuckquean threads every day now. Yesterday it was that cenobite shit, and now this. Is this your freaky fetish or something?
>>
>>38585009
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. l Iive in London. Please be in London.
>>
>>38585009
Post body if you look like Nicki in highschool.
>>
they might have meant the angelina jolie version. maleficent isn't ugly though hunn ee.
>>
>>38585009
>me and friend discussing which disney princess we would date
>he brings up the rude and very unfeminine princess from the princess and the frog
>I tell him I'd rather date a feminine monster than a manly woman
>some enraged woman comes up to me
>yells at me and says if I wouldn't date her rather than maleficent I'm racist
>tell her it's a femininity thing
>she assaults my friend and sprints away before we can get a good look at her
>>
>>38585073
yeah she is ugly and Angelina jolie is ugly as fuck

>>38585052
the fuck is a cuckquean? I'm exposing these lame ass black ass niggas that shit on black women
>>
File: pep.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
yes....and white guys like having their own countries for fuck sake.
LEAVE
REEEEE
>>
>>38585096
oh hell no, no don't fyuckin lie, I heard what yo ass said, and I quote

"maleficent is better looking than some ugly ass negress" that is what YOU said, and he fuckin laughed his ass off.
>>
How sad your life must be that the only satisfaction you have is making shitty b8 threads on a Serbian stockcar racing forum roleplaying as a nigger.
>>
What the hell is it with normies judging people for prefering 2D girls over 3D?

Angelina Jolie is ugly and is hideous for what she did to brad Pitt.
>>
>>38585184
how the fuck can anyone find maleficent the cartoon attractive, her face is a horse face
>>
>>38585108
Black ((African)) girl here.
>these lame ass black ass niggas that shit on black women
You're so obviously white it hurts.
I humored you in the first two threads, but now I realize >>38585137 is right. Fuck off.
>>
File: FlYDMmn_d.jpg (32KB, 640x310px) Image search: [Google]
FlYDMmn_d.jpg
32KB, 640x310px
You really need to quit bitching about your insecurities, bebe. You look average from what you posted recently but fictional characters are better looking than real people.
>>
>>38585240
will you marry me god im so lonely
>>
>>38585240
how do we know you're not white and pretending to be black and exposing an actual black as white?
>>
>>38585224
She has a more angular face to contrast with the soft, rounded face of the heroine and the queen, but that also gives her a more sultry appearance. The real question is how the fuck can you not find her attractive? She looks good when her visage isn't being twisted in a display of anger or hatred.
>>
>>38585285
>you look average

Pics of this ebony queen?
>>
>>38585294
I'M NOT A BETA WHO LIKES PENCIL MARKS ON A PAPER REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38585294
watching anime taught me that angular faces on women are ugly, women's faces should be round and kinda pudgy
>>
This is the 8th time this week
Geht the fuck out of this board already
>>
>>38585009
Fuck off this ain't tumblr. Black's don't like whities and whites don't like blacks. Get over it, reality is a bitch, no one can care less. Leave. All further replies, sage this thread
>>
>>38585064
>mfw thinking about you hurting
is still the single funniest line of greentext I've ever seen
you're alright /fit/, you're alright
>>
>>38585423
I'm talkin bout black men not liking black women you stupid ass cracka, no one cares what da fuck you want
>>
>>38585439
Oh so its chimp action? My mistake. Let me correct myself. You're not desirable, you do not have a redeeming trait amd the fact that you got rejected by TWO niggers is prof of that. Like i said, no one cares, get over yourself. Sage
>>
Thought that might shut you up. Now go along nigger, there is some Ben and Jerry's to be hawked down.
>>
>>38585613
damn, fucking owned,
blacks are steadily decreasing in population in the U.S.A., it's a good time to be alive.
>>
>>38585009
Stop bitching, dude probably just had a thing for milf like woman.
>>
Maleficent can turn into a dragon, that shit's cool.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.