[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl sends you pictures of her titties before you meet in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1493709507848[2].jpg (264KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493709507848[2].jpg
264KB, 506x900px
If a girl sends you pictures of her titties before you meet in person is it safe to say she is a massive slut?
>>
>>38584629
How long had you been talking to her online before she sent the pics?
>>
Nah, it's probably because you're special and she wants to seduce you no matter what.
>>
>>38584650
Like four or five days.
>>
>>38584657
Did you ask for them or did she just drop them on you?

I'm going to go ahead and say that she's not a slut and that she just likes you a lot and wants you to like her back. Most guys will ghost a girl after a week without some kind of lewds.
>>
>>38584711
We were kinda talking a bit and then it gradually got more sexual and I was sending her shirtless pics and stuff and then she started sending me pics of her covering her bare tits and then just sent one with her nipples exposed.
>>
I'd say 80% chance it's a dude who wants to lure you to your death - unless you have proof it's a woman, in which case 70% chance she's trying to lure you to your death
>>
How the fuck do you meat girls? FUcking NorMaLfaG get off my board.
>>
>>38584748
Sounds like it's all natural then, i would not worry about it, go out there and fuck her
>>
File: 1480662394091.png (710KB, 924x670px)
1480662394091.png
710KB, 924x670px
>>38584629
>If a girl sends you pictures of her titties ... is it safe to say she is a massive slut?
yes
>>
>>38584711
>sends shirtless picture to girl
>she sends one back
>"hey guys, i think this girl might be a slut"

Ridiculous.
>>
File: 1499239486597.jpg (95KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1499239486597.jpg
95KB, 500x599px
What's her name?
We might've crossed the same girl.
>>
>>38585743
answer me damn you originoli spigoli
>>
>>38584748
so whatever the case, you're more of a slut than she is

Are you a slut OP?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.