[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be finishing middle school >parents build huge house with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>be finishing middle school
>parents build huge house with pool and crazy speakers and shit so I could throw parties
>send me to private school to hopefully go Ivy League
>dad buys me nice car
>literally setup to be Chad
>4 years later
>mfw didn't ever have friends over, let alone throw a party, and going to random college

Sorry dad
>>
>>38584359
Gee let me play the world's smallest violin for you. It must be tough having things so easy.
>>
>>38584418
Wow, sitting in my room doing absolutely nothing all day from Kindergarden to fucking 12th grade is really fucking easy. No, but let me swim in my pool alone. That sounds real fun.

fuck off, lifes never easy when nobody cares about you
>>
>>38584418
Do you know what board this is, retard.
>>
>>38584454
Maybe you should, you know, not spend so much time in your room, fucking loser.
>>
>>38584454
>had more opportunities than 99% of the population
>sit alone in room because nothing to do
>>
>raised upper middle class
>didn't think money was important
>dropped out of high school
>that was 10 years ago
>had only one job that lasted 6 months before getting fired
>now I'm stuck in poverty
>>
>>38585443
>tries to be a dick and act superior
>realizes that he is also browsing /r9k/
Gee, you must be retarded
>>
Just tell people you hate multiculturalism and you'll find people who agree
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
>>38584359
Wahhhwaaa I'm rich and I'm crying, fuck ur self OP
>>
>>38584454
fuck you faggot, I saw my dad getting shot and started developing paranoia, and you come here crying cause even if you have everything you can't get pussy, pay for it retard, having money means you can get friends and a bitch to suck your dick
>>
>>38584359
while I don't know your feel I can sympathize with you, don't listen to the butthurt poorfags telling you you had it easy, your parents set you up to fail, everyone would hate and resent you for having frivolous parents
nobody would want to be friends with someone who's parents bought everything for him
>>
>>38585740
you're a butthurt poorfag
>dad got shot
probably from some shit third world country like the united states
>>
>>38585812
niiiiice
fucking shitskins don't understand their lives suck because THEY suck
>>
>>38585628
What in fact did he even mean by this
>>
File: 1488744063598.jpg (53KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1488744063598.jpg
53KB, 1024x575px
>>38584359
>live with over-controlling mother as a child in a shitty house
>having people over, parties, shit like that were not an option and not allowed
>get yelled at every time I wanted to be a normal kid
>wasted entire childhood playing video games and card games online or by myself
>literally set up to be a robot
>4 years later become self hating, extremely nervous, not caring for anything in the real world

be thankful you're parents at least tried. I don't mean to compare our situations btw. We're all different here.
>>
>>38586708
fuck I meant to say *your keyboard fucked up
>>
>>38585777

the trips of truth

originiggggger
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.