[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

write whatever you want to write on this thread talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1500791992387.png (382KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500791992387.png
382KB, 848x480px
write whatever you want to write on this thread
talk about whatever you want
>>
>>38583736
1) I want to die just because I'm curious about what will happen (if anything). Though, I want to live because I'm curious what I'm able to do in the coming years.

2) I like to play board games, but I have nobody to play with.

3) I want to have a simple construction job, but I can't due to my medical conditions. I instead have been getting a higher education so I can get a job with medical insurance.

4) My pet is getting old and I'm sad she'll end up dying in a few years.

5) Sometimes I will go to a bench in the park, sit down, and take notes on how people interact with each other. Not for personal gain, but just because I'm interested in what's the best way to get others to act certain ways.

6) I'm excited for the next season of Gintama. Just so I can see more of my waifu.

7) I ordered a booster box of playing cards, should be here by thursday. I don't even like to play the game, I just like having the collection.

8) I made some of my family's home made ice cream a few days ago.

9) I can play the piano, but can't read sheet music. I learn by ear, and play by memorisation.

10) This is a blog post.
>>
>>38583736
Ive been thinking about it and i will give myself 3 mpre years to live, if things dont get better i think i will kill myself
>>
File: 1370460811213.jpg (16KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
1370460811213.jpg
16KB, 300x276px
Walked into find you sitting in your kitchen, softly singing,
"Someone carry me away."

If there's someone always leaving.
Will we ever stop believing that the winter fits us perfectly?
Isn't someone always coming?
Once the summers up and running
Won't you feel warm with me?

But we're so tired of when we don't make mistakes
But things get torn away.
And we're so scared of losing faith
That we can't put things back together when they break.

Walked into find you staring out the window at a city
Holding memories of older times and how'd she'd gone away.
And we sang through smoke and rum and coke and
Promised with our pity, man, one day, I swear we'll be ok.

Walked into find you sitting in your kitchen, softly singing,
"Someone carry me away."
>>
i want to jump off a skyscraper
>>
>>38583736
I used to journal a lot a few years ago. Then I moved states and dropped it altogether. Sometimes I get out a journal and write, but it usually begins with me reminiscening about how much I used to write in the past.
>>
I'm tired of being sexless.

On another topic, I finally came up with a decent song today after months of struggling to find new ideas. I wanna share it but it's very unfinished, hopefully I'll have a near finished version before my vacations are over.
>>
C88 was the golden period of hentai
Touhou and kancolle a shit
>>
>>38583736
I can't live with myself anymore
>>
>>38583736
I'm on a shitposting spree, will mods cut me out of this board?
>Let this happen, I don't need this place anymore
>>
>>38583736
I really dont know what to do with my life, and its scaring me a bit.

>>38583962
Sad about your pet. Who is your waifu?
>>
I want nothing more than to cause suffering to the other posters on this board.
>>
I am as Jacob Marley, but carrying my chains in real life as well.
>>
File: zoidberg.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>38583736
One time I knew this girl who really liked black butler, I called it black bible by accident and never realized my mistake.
>>
File: Kagura11.jpg (26KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
Kagura11.jpg
26KB, 480x359px
>>38584175
Best girl.

It would've been Tsukuyo but she and Gintoki make too good of a couple.
>>
it was another gf dream; this time she was litteraly perfect in every possible way

id give alot just to go back for 20 more minutes; its haunted me all day. i feel physically sick from seperation from this imaginary dream character
>>
I'm 26, 27 in December and I'm a kissless virgin. I don't plan on losing my virginity and I'm perfectly content on dying a virgin.
>>
>>38583962
>>38583736
First post best post so I'm gonna copy you.

1) I'm 34 and in college like a loser but I keep failing classes because of panic attacks/depression. I'm going to go see a therapist I don't care what happens next. If my job wants to fire me for getting on SSRIs I don't care anymore.

2) I'm tired of trying to make friends IRL and online and people just flake or block me. However I tell my other friends about what happened and they agreed it was just bad luck with really shitty/manipulative people, so there's that.

3) I want to sign up for this volunteer position but they're asking me to write an essay about myself. I have no idea what to write about other than my lifelong experiences with depression/anxiety and somewhat improving on it. I feel it is kinda pathetic at my age though.

4) I started drawing again after a long time of inactivity so that is nice.

5) A lot of the threads on here lately are about guys with relationships/social circles/gfs/sex lives and it just makes me more depressed/feeling fucked up, so I think I'm going to stop browsing here more (or anywhere on the internet really) and talk to my online friends/do shit IRL. It's weird how I don't really fit in here anymore. I might fit in more IRL now.

6) Even though I have been getting rejected more lately I feel proud of myself for actually trying and getting rejected, rather than doing nothing. I even sent my picture to a girl online and she wasn't offended by my face (I think). It was the first time I've ever sent a picture of myself to a girl in my whole life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.