[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If racists are so strong and badass then why did they lose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 504333253.png (52KB, 346x255px) Image search: [Google]
504333253.png
52KB, 346x255px
If racists are so strong and badass then why did they lose the Civil War?
>>
File: 1458856291708.png (264KB, 489x361px) Image search: [Google]
1458856291708.png
264KB, 489x361px
meh there were many reasons the south lost
shit happens and we moved on the only people who really care are extremist on both sides
>>
>>38582995
The north was more industrialized and more people. Basically out producing the south.

Same reason why the U.S beat the Germans. They just out produced them.
>>
>>38582995
Didn't the north generally hate the blacks too? Also, the union had a huge advantage in resources.
>>
>>38582995
Because the Union knew how to wage economic and diplomatic warfare. The Confederacy had a large swathe of militaristic warfare experience and knowledge, but the Union had an adequate enough military which, when combined with their other warfare tactics, was enough to bring the Confederacy down.
>>
>>38583057
>Didn't the north generally hate the blacks too?
Pretty much I love how history has been rewritten so that the north was always against slavery
>>
>>38583057
All white people are racists, they don't want you to know that Lincoln was black and that the north was actually ruled by former slaves
>>
>>38583061
Also, industrialization in the North gave the Union an advantage like this guy >>38583035 said.
Forgot to mention that point.
>>
Because they had more money? They were better connected with the rest of the world? They had all the manufacturing resources while the south just had cotton and black people? They pulled scummier shit? Ever heard of shermans march?
Not saying I care, but it's not really an argument in the first place. I don't think people think that racists are tough, and I don't think the civil war is evidence they aren't. 3/10 bait, go to pol next time.

came here to say this: there's nothing wrong with flying a confederate flag, it has fuck all to do with racism. People just hate that white people can have an identity too.
>>
>>38583118
>Ever heard of shermans march
That was some crazy shit I was born in Georgia and its still a big deal
It really fucked Georgia up bad
>>
>>38583057
>>38583070
The Northern states all initially had slavery too, they abolished it soon after the revolution cause they didn't want more niggers being imported, while they would continue to sponsor the slave trade. During the revolution the crown issued orders for slaves to flee and join the brits in exchange for freedom in the hopes of disrupting the rebel cause and it decimated the northern slave population. Blacks came to be viewed as traitorous. Northern white racism is also why they opposed slavery expanding beyond the South hence the civil war. The reason niggers weren't deported after abolition was cause of Lincoln's assassination so his back to Africa plan would never materialize. And now we all have niggers nigging it up today with high crime, low education standards, and KFCs in "certain areas" running out of fried chicken.
>>
>>38583083
Actually that was a myth perpetuated by Lincoln to gain sympathy from southern slaves in the hope the south would rise up. The truth is all of General Lee's famous battle strategies came from one of his slaves, but he, in his racism, took full credit.
>>
>>38582995
The north had more men so they just threw people at the southern army until they ran out of soldiers.
>>
>>38582995
>Outnumbered 3 to 1.
>Almost no factories. The ones they did have though would often refuse to make boots or guns for soldiers from other Confederate states.
>Literally had to kill enemy soldiers so they could take their boots.
>Often had problems from lack of guns and ammunition due to lack of factories.
Despite all this the South killed significantly more soldiers than the North did. The only way the South was going to win the war is if the UK joined in like they promised or they threw away a massive amount of lives in an attempt to capture Washington DC. The South was always going to lose no matter what due to the North's population being significantly higher.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.