[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she has a boyfriend >still keeps talking to me What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Fred+Durst.jpg (14KB, 401x496px) Image search: [Google]
Fred+Durst.jpg
14KB, 401x496px
>she has a boyfriend
>still keeps talking to me

What does it mean
>>
Trying to make you an orbiter as back up
>>
You think you're special.
You do.
I can see it in your eyes.
>>
>>38582900
she likes talking to you but likes fucking him most likely you are one of many similar Dudes with tude she is talking to if she likes to have fun that is
>>
>>38582900
You are an orbiter at worst, maybe you if you are lucky as a friend and at best as backup in case he dumps her ass
>>
Man, I wish I knew
>New girl starts working at my job
>Really friendly with me. Always touches my arm, high-fives, hugs
>Walking next to her one day and she puts her hand around my waist
>Find out she has a boyfriend
What the actual fuck was she trying to accomplish?
>>
>>38582970
you failed to react to her touch HAHAHAHAHAHA big time woman pleaser, now she's probably fucking with you now
>congrads you have a woman friend and you didn't even fuck her first
>>
>>38583011
She had a boyfriend when she did all this. I knew it was some kind of trap anyways. She's thin and attractive. I'm flabby and ugly.
>>
>>38582965
We were already friends for a while but then we stopped talking for a while and started again after we matched on a dating app. She says she wants to meet up and reconnect before she goes back to college then one day in the middle of talking she drops "btw I have a boyfriend".
>>
>>38582900
it means she wants you to be her friend and will never go out with you. If you like her as a person/ would be fine with staying as friends, just keep doing whatever you've been doing. If you want more, either make a move or break contact and go after a different girl.
>>
>>38582900
That she doesn't see you as said sexual being.
>>
>>38582900
Yea. One of my closest friends is like this. Obviously, I would date her in a heartbeat but I doubt she is interested in me. However, she genuinely seems to like me so I think I can probably hook it up with one of her friends. Think outside the box guys.
>>
File: IMG_4314.jpg (125KB, 1125x1367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4314.jpg
125KB, 1125x1367px
>>38582900
I'm in the same boat anon. I'm afraid to tell her to fuck off because she's the only person who talks to me
But she wants an orbiter, don't take the bait
>>
>>38582900
you're a kerbal in her space program and shes trying to get you in orbit.
>>
File: IMG_5654.jpg (376KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5654.jpg
376KB, 650x650px
>>38582900
There's only room fer one of you, I reckon. Kill her bf
>>
You're next in line but it's not worth it get some other bitch
>>
>>38585754
No he's an orbiter. He's only next in line after she hits the wall
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.