[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no dd/lg relationship Has anyone on /r9k/ been in one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>tfw no dd/lg relationship
Has anyone on /r9k/ been in one before? Can you share your experiences? I just want a girl to fucking worship me
>>
>tfw no md/lg relationship
it hurts
>>
>>38582855

ddlg is overrated as fuck, find a girl into service BDSM

had a GF for about a year who behind closed doors had a slave fetish, literally walked her on a leash and told her what to do and she would do it without question. Shit was so cash.
>>
>>38582884
l'm not that fucked up
>>
>>38582884
did you do anything to her in public? or make her do humiliating things?
>>
I've been in one. still with her for she's my gf now(wasn't when we were in the ddlg portion of life) but don't care enough to order her around anymore. I guess cause she put on weight but we've tried a fair amount of stuff behind closed doors and Ive walked her with her collar on out in public. ordered her around in front of friends. fucked her in front of a mutual friend, shit she even helped me fuck another girl together. will answer any questions since I'm bored as fuck rn.
>>
>>38583240
>>38582884
>find a girl into service BDSM

Literally how. Original.
>>
ddlg girls are disgusting
>>
>>38582926
bumping this. anyone have any stories of naked humilation?
>>
>>38583311
you're confusing. she was my slave. my pleasure is all that mattered to her. I would take care of her and make sure she had been rewarded with orgasms for the extents she would go for me.

as for how? she was a friend with benefits. we watched a lot of gore and horror movies. she would easily be turned on by blood and told me watching others in pain and being in pain turned her on. fortunately she had a threshold for a good amount of pain it would be such a relief to be able to deal pain to someone who enjoyed it. then pushing boundaries is a fun adventure of exploration.
>>
>>38583443

I had my slave expose herself and play with herself in front of one of her friends who was a female. Showed off the power I had over her, how she would bend to my will. it was amazing
>>
>>38583620
>>38583676
No I mean just how high Chad level do I have to be to get a girl like that.
>>
>>38583620
THE KEY IS COMMUNICATION!!
Seriously it was all easy to just ask what turns you on and what fantasies you have. I forgot to add that.
>>
>>38582855
Every girl into this arrangement is fucking insane, I promise. It's not worth it. The worship is not real, and they're easily swayed by new attention.
>>
File: moyai.png (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
moyai.png
14KB, 240x240px
>>38583620
das weird man
>>
>>38583676
how did the friend react? did she laugh at her or degrade her?
>>
>>38583676
>>38583620

Lol nice try retards

>>38583311

Tbh I got lucky with her even tho she was batshit crazy, but you can't really put your dick down that hole without fishing up some insanity

she was a friend, made a move on her and figured out the rest as I went along after about a month. literally just pay attention to how a girl carries herself around you intimately. if she enjoys you pulling her hair into a kiss or calls you sir by default she's probably subservient to some extent.

after I had my suspicions I just outright asked her and we talked about it for like 3 straight hours and then fucked all night. seriously fun but you won't ever experience it without having the balls to assert yourself and just fucking ask her when she's into. that's the whole point in being dominant and why it works.
>>
>>38583712
Not if you're a good master and take care of her needs. she's tried other people after splitting but easily let me try again cause she knew what I was capable of doing and it was more than she would ever need. even now she's so absorbed with me. she's in love with me but I'm currently feeling a bit too numb for affection. I've had crazier women that weren't into bdsm..
>>
File: 1498795226524.png (488KB, 566x580px) Image search: [Google]
1498795226524.png
488KB, 566x580px
The fembot I used to talk to was into it and I'm just weirded out by it, so I didn't reply anything. Well, I am biased since I'm a KHHV loser, but I think it's a creepy mix of incest and pedophilia.
>>
>>38583716
Yeah sort of but it's fucking hot lol. at least in my opinion.
>>
>>38583768
Yeah I mean you sound pretty mentally ill so this arrangement might be perfect for you, but if you're neurotypical this is a disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>38583759
Good advice to remember, thanks. Now I gotta figure out how to stop being an age 34 KV.
>>
>>38583746
she was intrigued by the show. Fascinated with how she would just listen. it turned her on and she let my slave eat her pussy while I fucked my slave. holding her head down so she had no choice but to be pleasured while pleasuring. Also I didn't force her against her will. having a safe word is a real thing and we at least would discuss where to draw the line though there were times I would push boundaries to see how far we can go. sometimes you won't know unless you try. It didn't turn out into a 3some but it was like a 2.5some lmfao.
>>
>>38583759
Nice try with what?
and also good advice. for real you need to let yourself take entire control of the situation and if the chemistry is right it will work itself out.
>>
>>38583823
I would say I am a bit ill (chronic/manic depression) but I wouldn't treat her like a child. I'm not into the whole her being a child but she would just be bratty like a fucking kid. Like I would call her babygirl and my princess but she's an adult. Shit she's older than me by 2 and a half years. Mind you most of it is behind closed doors but we did have some public displays of her submission.
>>
>>38582855
How hard is it to make a normal girl super submissive?
>>
>>38582855
>tfw no md/lb relationship with diapers and lots of loving and teasing
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.