[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the consequences of telling one of my sisters friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1275.jpg (21KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1275.jpg
21KB, 184x184px
What would be the consequences of telling one of my sisters friends (whose married) that I've had a crush on her for years?

Note: She's still really hot, thin, petite, hot tier face and really nice.
>>
things will probably get really awkward between you two
>>
>>38582164
She's married. Leave her alone, cringelord.
>>
Just a bit of embarrassment, no big deal
>>
she's married you autist. there's no point in telling her, you'll just make things awkward and she won't want to even talk to you anymore.
>>
cuck her husband
>>
>>38582193
>>38582194
>>38582196
>>38582201
B-but she's the only one of my sisters friends who actually hugs and kisses me when she sees me which is ironic because she's easily by far the most attractive one of my sisters friends.

She was a solid 8/10 in highschool and now even at 27 she's still a 7/10, hasn't hit the wall hit.

I'm 29 btw.

I'm /fit/ now so I thought I could pull it off maybe becoming her secret partner behind the scenes if she's bored of her husband.

Her husband went to our highschool aswell, he was a Chad back then but he doesn't lift and his become like a flabby beta male, meanwhile I've become muscular and aesthetic.
>>
>>38582280
>becoming her secret partner behind the scenes if she's bored of her husband.
Kill yourself.
Go hug your sister instead, and tell her you love her.
>>
>>38582164
>>38582280
You should definitely tell her. It's clear that she wants the D and will leave her husband for you. Report back to us when you do it
>>
>>38582280
Just be more touchy with her and being nice,saying "I love you" would make it awkward
Acts will talk on their own, try to be around her more time
>>
>>38582409
I don't want her to leave her husband, I don't want a relationship with her, im not delusion, I know I'm not relationship material, especially for her, she's got a really high paying job and a ex-Chad husband, and her family had money and so does her husbands.

What I'm after is just maybe some sex o the side with her.
>>
Reeeee r9k help me you cucks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.