[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there you low-functioning wagie, are you ready for another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1418995180105.jpg (45KB, 409x409px)
1418995180105.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Hey there you low-functioning wagie, are you ready for another LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG, tedious Monday where you'll likely be yelled at by your boss?

As for me, I'll be nice and comfy at home, playing video games and studying literature.
>>
Just quit my factory job last thursday so I'll be joining you, feels good.
>>
Jokes on you neet, i am the boss
>>
>>38581855
I don't go back to work for another three weeks because of surgery. I'm gonna miss living like a neet. It's been a fun few weeks
>>
>>38581902
Get ready to be yelled at by your customers and clients.
>>
I'm really drunk and destroyed my room. Smashed all the Windows and punched holes in my wall. Now I'm trying to fall asleep on this old af couch with a broken hand and have to be up in 5 hours for work. Honestly prob just going to off myself so I don't have to deal with this shit when I come home
>>
File: twall.jpg (13KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
twall.jpg
13KB, 276x183px
>>38581855
Tick Tock neety, the neet bucks are about to dry up

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-budget-welfare-cuts-d3af59f8251a

"President Trump released his full budget outline on Tuesday, and one large piece of it involves dramatically changing social safety net programs."
>>
>>38582003
>Implying I haven't already saved enough of YOUR money to survive.

Bed time is here for you, slave.
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>38582030
keep telling yourself that

money dries up quicker then you think neet boy

tick tock, tick tock
>>
>>38581993
why did u do that dumbo
>>
>>38582069
Why are you still here? You have to slave for 8+ hours tomorrow. Better get your rest.
>>
>>38582129
Vodka + thinking about my life
>>
>>38581855
Everything's fallen apart you smug prick. I've worked for so long, been treated like trash, and have been on the verge of tears for so long now. I've put up with it all. I've come this far after everything that's happened to me and I don't think I'm the only one here. I want to believe some of you know where I'm coming from here. I've had enough. One of two things will happen I'll either kill myself at some point or I will leave this wage slave life for good and become a neet. Good luck to anyone else who's tire of this shit.
>>
>>38581855
Tell me how to actually manage to be a NEET and I'd do it in a fucking heartbeat. It is my only goal in life.
>>
>>38582254
>The boss texts the entire team to say we are doing a terrible job.

I'm done buddy. All the long hours, the hard work. Never appreciated and for nothing.
>>
>tfw not a wagie but gonna be a studentcuck again soon
Fuck. On the one hand I'll admit I'm kinda excited but I know it'll get back to being tedious again fast. At least now I'm getting to study what I'm interested in since I'm actually working on my major.
>>
File: 1498120846565.png (260KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
1498120846565.png
260KB, 593x635px
>>38581855
jokes on you neetie, i only work weekends!
>>
File: saber drunk.png (342KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
saber drunk.png
342KB, 500x522px
>>38582407
Thats easy leech off family.
>>
>>38582136
Even though I have to work a 10 hour day in 6 hours I still am able to laugh at posts like this.
>>
>>38582407
Does your family love you?

Do you have any mental illnesses? I got diagnosed with clinical depression and Asperger's. Get $800/month in NEETbux. Not a whole lot, but after paying for gas(no other bills) I still have almost $200 a week to allocate.
>>
File: IMG_0872.png (28KB, 429x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.png
28KB, 429x459px
I'll never understand why people flaunt being a neet. Unless you were born into luxury through rich parents, you won't make it through life living off welfare. Well you can, but not comfortably. I guess it's just OP fucking around like all the others. Would be sad if any were serious though. Perhaps they try to make themselves feel better and boost their own self-worth here? Who knows.
>>
>>38583711

NEET shut down gud.
>>
Ill be receiving 3 propierties from my parents in two years. But sadly i cant become a neet because im too concious of what they think about me. Im unemployed at the moment, my only job lasted two months on a school and it was absolute shit, now im 23 with zero reccomendations nor any idea of what to do with my life. Guess ill try to be my own boss and start some business but damn if im not sure that will go wrong.
>>
>>38581855
How many of those things did you buy for yourself?
Oh yeah, I forgot, you can only afford things that you buy with your mom's allowance while you munch on tendies for the 12th night in a row because she didn't feel like making you actual food.
>>
>>38583833
That's very based. I'm hoping my grandpa will leave me his properties since we're very close. You could just tell your family you started your own business and just barley do anything with it.
>>
>>38583557
I was evicted because apparently going to a shrink is "doing nothing to try to fix [my] problems" even though they were the fucking ones to recommend I see the goddamned bitch.

>>38583765
They "love me" but not like families are supposed to, and DEFINITELY not enough to let me leech off of them forever. But yeah, I've got several good diagnoses. Depression, GAD (General Anxiety Disorder) and Panic Attacks, RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome), no diagnosis yet, but I'm about to be diagnosed with OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and/or Tourettes, also no diagnosis yet, but I have TERRIBLE insomnia, and in fact I think it might even be some kind of "Irregular Sleep-Wake Rhythm" or "Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Rhythm" which basically means that my Circadian Rhythm is fucked all to hell. Like, I wake up and will be sleepy all day long, but then at night I immediately become alert and can't sleep. Sometimes I won't sleep all night long, right up until the Sun comes up, at which point I quickly and easily fall asleep. But sometimes - like today, actually - I can't sleep during the day because I need to do something. So I didn't sleep last night, stayed up today (tired as fucking shit), but then when night comes around - like right now - I suddenly can't fucking sleep! It's bullshit, because I still feel like shit, have a migraine, am nauseous as hell, and all the other shitty stuff that comes with sleep deprivation, but I CAN'T. FUCKING. SLEEP. It pisses me off. So I'm thinking that one might actually be really helpful to get me my NEETbux. Maybe I'll go to a sleep study thing. But yeah. I could easily get diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and/or a Schizoid class disorder. I'll try with what I have now, but if that doesn't work, I'll look into getting a better diagnosis.

Cont.
>>
File: 1500758260436.png (467KB, 1151x734px)
1500758260436.png
467KB, 1151x734px
>>38581855
Jokes on you, I only work for 4 hours
>>
>>38581933
FUCKING THIS

YOU MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT HOW DO YOU KNOW NEET?

YOU'RE NO NEET - GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1433398538422.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433398538422.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>38581933
>implying I didn't give that position to a wagie as a "promotion"

KEK
>>
>>38581855
LMAOOO wagecucks on sucide watch one again

Enjoy your 9-5 for the week of July 24th, 2017 wagies

I will be NEETing 12 hours a day
>>
>>38583965
>>38583557
Cont. here
>>38583765
Are you in the USA? Do you have any advice on how to get the bux? I'll do basically whatever it takes. Is it difficult to renew them, or do you basically just receive them indefinitely, since it's a "permanent" disability? What's the fastest way to get this done? You get food stamps as well, right? But that's a separate application, I'm pretty sure. Still gonna do it, though. Also, do you know of any programs that will subsidize and/or pay for an apartment for me (anywhere but the ghetto - I just don't want to risk getting mugged by niggers)?

If I can manage this, I actually might be able to keep from killing myself!! This is incredible. God, I really fucking hope this works. Because no bullshit, I'd rather kill myself now and skip over all this crap than spend the (VAST) majority of my life slaving away for Mr. Goldstein for pennies on the fucking dollar, just to be able to barely scrape by. I'd rather fucking die than live in slavery like that. And they say slavery is abolished. Yeah fucking right. Until someone can survive, cheaply and meagerly, of course, but still be able to not fucking DIE just because he can't or won't get a job, then slavery certainly does still exist. Fucking normalfags would literally condemn someone to a slow, painful death on the streets (on top of putting him/her at risk of disease, crime, rape/assault, weather, etc.) than allow the government to spend money on these people. Noooo, it's fucking FINE to spend trillions of dollars on weaponry bombing desert nomads thousands of miles away from us (many of whom end up being civilians) and who posed no fucking threat at all, it's fine to spend it on so many supplies that the surplus are just rusting away, but we can't dare to spend it on BUMS. THEY OUGHT TO WORK HARD AND PULL THEMSELVES UP BY THEIR BOOTSRAPS. THEY'RE POOR BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE POOR (because being poor is so fucking fun, right?). Fuck their specific circumstances.
>>
File: rifiuto-del-lavoro-364x500.jpg (70KB, 320x440px) Image search: [Google]
rifiuto-del-lavoro-364x500.jpg
70KB, 320x440px
one day im really not going to get up. im just going to stay in bed all day, possibly not even of my own volition, because every morning seems more and more tired than the last.
>>
>>38584625
I agree. If only I didn't have expenses, fuck's sake
>>
I hate it. I hate every second of the 8 hours a day I sit in that cubicle. I want to die. I'm trying to maintain a zenlike state to last out the rest of the year I need to work here to avoid paying back my signing bonus. After that I'll try to find something comfy and easy just to pay the bills.

At least this job pays well or I would have quit like day 2.
>>
Jokes on you, I've got two weeks off sick because my wife left me and I'm crushingly depressed.

Im currently in the car park of a sainsburies, wearing the same clothes I've worn for about a week, in a car I have in finance and have no way to pay for now. Aside from that I have no money to cover my rent/bills etc. Imagine I will spend all day drinking and might then think about killing myself.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.