[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be anon >have a phobia specifically of black widows and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: guninmouthmoe.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
guninmouthmoe.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
>be anon
>have a phobia specifically of black widows and no other spiders
>life in southern California where there are black widows fucking everywhere
>terrified to go out into my backyard at night because of the black widow infestation that manifests every single fucking summer
>remember my dad telling me to stop being such a pussy one time when I froze chopping wood (yes, I really chopped wood because my dad told me too) because there was a black widow on top of the log pile
>fast forwards to 2017
>decide to buy some anti-widow Raid spray and go nuts dusting off every surface outside of my apartment, just to show both Dad and those faggot ass black widows
>those little niggers run everywhere but are always done in by my spray
>eventually sit down inside
>get massive headache from inhaling the anti-widow spray for a while
>it really fucking hurts and all I have to show are a dozen dead spiders and the hope that a father who doesn't even know anymore will somehow be psychically proud of me
>no phone call from Dad comes
>there are over a dozen dead widows in the yard and garden
>headache just kind of keeps getting worse

I did alright, didn't I?
>>
>>38581571
Why black widows, specifically? I mean, I feed tarantulas as part of my work, something others don't like the idea of.
>>
>>38582310
Beats me. The best I could think of is one time my parents hired an exterminator to come sweep out the critters and a big old fat black widow died over the course of two days in front of our kitchen window, right in my view and kicking and trying to escape now and then before it just kept giving up over and over until it died.

Usually people don't pick their phobias.
>>
Yes anon.
You did well, I'm proud of you.
>>
>>38582894
At least black widows can be deadly
>>
>>38581571
I remember watching some youtube channel where it was some redneck aussie and all he does is battle black widow spiders. your post reminded me of him op
>>
>>38583276
Thanks for telling me about another brother in the war against black widows. Maybe there is someone who shares my very specific phobia.

I'm afraid of no other spiders but somehow that red hourglass on the black widow will make me retreat and regroup every single time I see one, even if I have poison in hand.
>>
>>38583330
black widows are pretty much fags desu so it makes sense
>>
>>38583429
Thanks anon, I always have seem them as venomous little shits who serve no other purpose but to drive out useful spiders that only eat other bugs.

They're like the Chad of spiders. In a way, I'm doing all anons a favor by genociding them.
>>
Why are there so many robots from socal? You'd think they would get a social boost from living in normieville.
>>
>>38583510
OP here. It's because SoCal is always in turbo-normie mode.

If you're not a normie you'd better stay in the shadows where you belong or get out.

I've been to the bar scene around here and anyone who doesn't fit in is eventually mocked and driven out.

California is pure cancer.
>>
>>38583510
Most socal "robots" are generally fucked up normies pretending to be robots. It's a subtle difference. There aren't many true 'bots here.
>>
>>38583567
Fuck off, anon. OP again and there are robots in California by the truckload. I seen niggers who have never even heard of /r9k/ and never will who are robots to the bone. Most of them just live out horrible homeless lives wondering why society has always alienated them from day one.

At least some of us have found a board we call home and can talk to other robots.
>>
>>38583593
I've just never met another Socal robot. Every single /r9k/ California poster I've talked to was a normie with a gf/bf.
>>
>>38583680
OP and definitely not a normie. I may be a wagie but at the end of the day I'm still kicked to the curb by society because I just can't "be myself."

Fuck normies, fuck the West, and fuck all the federal agents monitoring this place. There's not a single thing about America worth saving.

We will burn and I will help light the fire.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.