[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally all my problems would go away if I lost weight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1456790049069.jpg (62KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1456790049069.jpg
62KB, 535x577px
>Literally all my problems would go away if I lost weight
>Too much of a lazy piece of shit to try to turn my life around
>>
you'll still be a fat person on the inside.
you're fucked, anon.
>>
Has anyone got any advice on losing weight, planing meals, etc?
>Any tips for meals, recipes or plans aswell?
>>
You and the rest of the board. If it's not weight it's antisocial behavior and career inertia.
>>
i'm a hungry skeleton and i still have life problems.
>>
>>38581303
>If calories per day < 1700 then weight loss
That's the only tip you need lardass. If you don't have the willpower to do it then your fucked
>>
>>38581155
OP do the alcoholics diet that's what I'm on
breakfast one pack of oatmeal
lunch one can of tuna
Dinner you just drink alcohol until you pass out
>>
>>38581303
Yes, counting calories is the easiest thing you can do to lose weight. Just get MyFitnessPal and enter everything you eat and it'll count your calories for you. It'll tell you exactly how many you need per day to lose a specific amount of weight per week.
EZ
>>
>>38581431
botnet app. do not install. stop being a nigger and just count your calories like everyone has always done before telementry
>>
I've seen some seriously fat people lose a lot of weight and keep it off. You however, I believe you will stay fat for the relatively short time you have left on this earth. Best really enjoy that soda, it has taken everything else that's good from you.
>>
File: 1476042099207.jpg (74KB, 484x304px) Image search: [Google]
1476042099207.jpg
74KB, 484x304px
>>38581155
But you literally have to actively stuff your face to not lose weight? Gaining weight is much harder. So saying you're lazy is wrong. If you were lazy you'd lose weight because you wouldn't have the motivation to eat.
>tfw forget to eat for a while and lose 20kg, the work of several years of trying to gain, in a few months
>>
>>38581431
But it won't remove the hunger, or that feel when no gf.
>>
>>38581389
That's an excellent macro ratio my friend. With calories like that, you can even drink beer and still lose weight. Until you get to a certain point of tolerance at least...
>>
>>38581495
Hard liquor my man, beer has too many carbs.
>>
>>38581461
w-what do you mean
>>38581486
Just deal with it anon. It'll be better in the long run.
>>
>>38581608
Even hard liquor isn't so sparse in calories. A fifth of whiskey contains approximately 1800 calories. So if you're like me and run to one of those little 375mL bottles of Jim Beam for comfort, that's essentially a quarter pounder and fries right there. If you can cope with the hunger of spending the rest of the day on 500-600 calories then go nuts, but the conclusion here which I'm dreading fessing up to is that I'm just going to have to quit drinking.
>>
>>38581155
Eat less, and drink more water, anon.
Was gaining weight just last week, but now I've lost it. Feels good man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.