[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its not your dick >its not your face >its not your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 27

File: 1470303458817.jpg (46KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
1470303458817.jpg
46KB, 400x568px
>its not your dick
>its not your face
>its not your height
>its not your lack of money
>its not your race
>its not the women
>its not your taste in music
Its you. Your a piece of shit. don't deny it because you know its true.
>"but my *insert trait thats bad* prevents me from being happy and having a gf
its not. there's always a girl for any guy. you're a bad person with shit qualities. Thats it. Selfish, uninteresting, weak, mean, and have shit social skills. If you have at least some decent qualities that'd fix. But the most you can muster is ingenuine niceness to get laid. I'm 5 '8 black, have a 5 and a half inch dick, a slight unibrow, and a minimum wage job. But I have a gf after I took the one true redpill. And here it is: Fix your personality. Only truly vapid women care purely about looks. You're a fool if you think all women are holes that love chad.
some steps to take:
>see a therapist
fix your daddy/mommy issues and your anger
>actually do shit
browsing the internet hasnt made you wise or based. You don't know everything because you never leave the house. go to uni, get a job, and live life.
>don't fester

Thats it. Unless you have a deformity of enormous proportions such as the elephant man or marcocephaly this will work. Ask me questions if you're ready to stop suffering.
>>
You're right but sedation is powerful. ''Drunk on distraction''. We all are suffering inside but externally we are too comfortable. Eating junk food, watching TV, shitposting. Things need to change but they won't. Most of us don't have the will to.
>>
File: virgin vs chad 4.png (163KB, 500x789px) Image search: [Google]
virgin vs chad 4.png
163KB, 500x789px
>just b urself manye
>>
>>38581057
>go to uni, get a job, and live life

wew thanks for the based wisdom, life counselor
really blew me away these revelations
already i am a new man
>>
>>38581057
Ayy, it's true desu.
>>
>>38581057
Does anyone really choose to be the way they are though?
>>
File: virgin vs chad 1.png (147KB, 1013x1249px) Image search: [Google]
virgin vs chad 1.png
147KB, 1013x1249px
>>38581113
It's because you don't pee correctly
Fix that and the rest of your life falls into place.
I grew a foot taller, added 7 inches to my dick, dropped to 0% body fat, turned by Mexican genetics into blonde nordic genetics, and am the boyfriend to 30 different girls. Shit is so cash.
>>
File: 1476271206899.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476271206899.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
What if I don't want to change? Why do *I* have to be the one abandoning everything I hold dear in order to become what society expects from a young man? Fuck that. I'll stand by my chinese cartoons and games. I'll stand by programming and general PC faggotry. And I will, as god is my witness, bitch about being alone even though I know the price I'll have to pay to change that. And there's absolutely nothing that you can do to prevent me from REEEing and KEKing all day long.
>>
>>38581145
Yes to a very large extent. You can't blame others for what you can change if you put the slightest amount of effort in.
>>
We all know this but don't have the willpower to act upon it. There's no amount of vapid words that can motivate a truly depressed person (although there are pills which might work more or less well).
>>
File: 1490598316225.jpg (21KB, 234x236px) Image search: [Google]
1490598316225.jpg
21KB, 234x236px
I'd rather be a lonely, aloof, and standoffish asshole for the rest my life than go get "help" or take some pills that'll fuck with my brain and make me something I'm not. Fuck normies, fuck trying to fit in. I've been done with that for a while. If you have to change who you are to win the game, then I'm not playing.
>>
>>38581057
>go to uni, get a job, and live life.

>implying I didn't graduate uni
>implying I don't have a job that pays close to 6 figures salary at a fortune 500 company
>implying I don't play a team sport multiple times a week to practice my hobby and be around others
>implying I'm not taking additional courses to better my career prospects

fuck off m8. There's not rhyme or reason to any of it and none of the garbage you're spewing is even close to the magic bullet you're making it out to be. It comes down to luck, with your chances being better the more attractive you ware - now go troll another thread, faggot.
>>
>>38581057
If you find me one (1) virgin female of about a 5/10 rank, that is 20+/-3 years and mentally stable and loving, I'll change and get a job and whatever it is normies do. Otherwise, fuck off
>>
>>38581165
>why should I change?
>why doesn't everyone else change?
Ayyyy

>>38581175
True, depression is a bitch. In my personal experience though, pills are a tremendous help.

>>38581178
>I'm completely perfect and should never strive to be better
I bet you don't wear glasses cause it's "unnatural".
>>
>>38581057
I have done everything you said life-wise and I have literally won awards for my kindess but I still can't get gf.
>>
>>38581212
I never said I'm perfect. But I'm me. I am my personality. And I refuse to give myself up.
>>
>>38581197
>only going for virgins
fuck off retard
>>
>>38581174
but what makes some people lazy and others productive?
>>
>>38581197
My GF was a virgin at age 24 when we started dating.

>in b4 a bunch of 'lul she kuk u' memery
>>
>>38581197
This girl is an old friend of mine and a lovely person, and she's currently a virgin.
>>
File: 1492278777469.png (781KB, 607x637px) Image search: [Google]
1492278777469.png
781KB, 607x637px
Most robots know this but don't do anything since, while they inject fantasies of hope into themselves to keep functioning, deep down they believe even if they achieved what they like to dream about and complain about not having, it really wouldn't be that great in the first place. For instance, picking up an equally piece of shit woman and having to waste time and money on her. A lot of robots have an "all or nothing mindset". Get the best. If you can't, the rest isn't worth it and isn't worth striving for.
>>
>>38581263
>posts a literal witch
I don't want to be turned into a frog senpai
>>
>>38581057
I get it op, trust me I do, but once I go through a depression phase, I really start to wonder if there's something TRULY wrong with me.

Maybe I have OCD
Maybe I have BPD
Maybe I'm on the spectrum
Maybe I'm a faggot

All my life I've been looking for the answer to fix this feeling I have that I cannot shake. It's the same feeling that I've had all through hs and now into my college years m. There are months where I feel great and like I solved my own problem, but I relapse and fall back into this hole. I'm really scared to see a therapist or w.e just to find out I'm actually doomed.
>inb4 meds
That's a whole other mess I do not want to get into. If I do actually require mess, it's going to change who I am fundamentally. Also, is develop a dependency and maybe even an addiction which is another issue I'd have to face on top my depression/w.e

God I wish I can be normal, but I wasn't raised right, I'm not compatible with success in this world. This world promotes chads and I'm so far below the average person, idk if I can strive through it all.

I'm losing hope, and this is coming from an anon with an inferiority complex, an anon who (((used))) to work their ass off everyday because he knows he's behind but will never give up. Well, it's happening. I think I'm losing my mind.
>>
>>38581230
You're still you if you change your personality, you still have interests and quirks, you just act less like a dick. If you suddenly get into music you're still you, aren't you?
>>
>>38581283
Meds don't make you into a different person. They let you be the person you really are, without shit like depression fucking you up.
>>
>>38581057
You are a fucking retard, you have no idea what having a 4 inch penis is like. Clearly the problem isn't me seeing as I have a close group of friends and have had multiple women interested in me up until the point that my pants came off. The sad part is you actually believe what you're saying and genuinely think you're dropping some kind of "redpill" here when in reality YOU are the one who lacks perspective. You even mention therapy as if it's useful at all for robots, clearly you've never been to a therapist and are just regurgitating all the normalfag bullshit you've heard. Your grammar is also abhorrent you stupid nigger, go back to school and then kill yourself.
>>
>>38581252
I don't understand. But then again, I'm not a normie.
>>
>>38581095
Then find the will. If you really want to not be a loser, then you'll find that will.
>>
>>38581264
>A lot of robots have an "all or nothing mindset". Get the best. If you can't, the rest isn't worth it and isn't worth striving for.
There is a lot of truth in that. The second place medal just means you are the first loser. I'd rather have an all or nothing mentality than just settle for the best I can get.
>>
>>38581260
It's hard to say exactly. One could argue that it's up to the parents to raise that in a child, but you could make the same argument for their parents and so on. My point is that at some point you're an adult with whatever you have, and from then on it's up to you to make the best with what you have instead of complaining that you didn't start off with more.
>>
>>38581165
Well, if you don't want to change, stop complaining about being an outcast.
>>
>>38581301
Liar. I bet the clinic paid you to say that.
Or maybe you're one of those assholes who shills for free?
>>
>>38581271
>not wanting all those sex spells
You're missing out bro
>>
>>38581372
Holy shit writers are such pretentious cunts
>>
>>38581349
It is fun to bitch and wallow in self pity from time to time.
>>
>>38581263
...as far as you know, anyway.
>>
>>38581178
>I've been done with that for a while. If you have to change who you are to win the game, then I'm not playing.
yep. people aren't even worth changing for, or trying to.
i didn't ask to be born and become a player in this game.
fuck it all.
>>
>>38581339
This is retarded when you could actually be happy with a GF and get some fulfillment out of life, and instead choose to be a miserable shut-in because she's not your 10/10 anime waifu.
>>
>>38581057
> there's a girl for any guy
and that's where you dropped the ball you dumb cock sucker.
>>
>>38581301
Agreed. Meds have helped me out tremendously, and I'm glad that at least amongst my friends the stigma has gone away.
>>
>>38581263
>This girl is an old friend of mine and a lovely person, and she's currently a virgin.
what the fuck is going on in that picture?
>>
>>38581363
Or maybe you're a paranoid retard?
>>
>>38581301
This. It only makes you a different person in the sense that you are no longer consumed by sorrow. If that's part of you that you want to maintain, then there is no helping you.
>>
>>38581394
I don't want to be happy. Misery is more fulfilling. I feel like I'm on drugs when I'm happy. It's also the reason I don't do drugs.
>>
>>38581377
>>not wanting all those sex spells
>You're missing out bro
i'd only be in it if she transformed me into something else. don't even give a shit what desu.
>>
>>38581387
>i've known her closely for quite some time
>you have one picture to go on
No offence, but I think I'll trust myself on this one.
>>
>>38581387
>hey give me one example of a virgin and I'll do all this shit
>ok here
>but she's not REALLLLLYYY a virgin
you're insufferable
>>
>>38581417
>Or maybe you're a paranoid retard?
Of course the clinic is so quick to say someone has a mental problem.
I know your games, Doc.
>>
>>38581372
I love wallowing in my own shit when I'm depressed. When I'm motivated (rare) o absolute HATE degenerate behavior like vidya and internet. But this summer is taking its toll on me. With absolutely no responsibilities, I'm slipping into degeneracy with no grasp on the real world.

I may look like a nice guy who has it all figured out at least on an average level, but at the core, Ik I'm degenerate.
>>
>>38581057
>there's always a girl for any guy
and then names some shit which should not matter cuz there's a girl for any guy
>>
>>38581388
>muh I didn't ask for this
Irrelevant and retarded. You could take action and be happy or you could do nothing and be miserable. You choose the latter, because you are stupid and lazy, and then invent a bunch of specious moral arguments about how that makes you 'right' to justify your dumb choices.
>>
>>38581100
you reject the truth with memes for you know by acknowledging the truth you must change. Its fine anon. I want you get better so please listen to me. Be happy
>>38581145
You may have been dealt a shit hand but you can choose to change
>>38581165
If that is what truly makes you happy then stick with it. If I could be happy without love I would do the same
>>38581175
This is the ultimate red pills only flaw. It requires the most difficult to aquire resource: will. Without will all advice is nothing
>>38581178
without your negative traits you're probably pleasant. I reccomend you get rid of only the shitty parts of who you are. If being awful is all you are than thats it anon.
>>38581181
I got dealt a shit hand and I'm happy why aren't you?
>>38581197
Ask yourself if you're worth a gf of that caliber. Judging by your post its probably no.
>>38581264
This is why most robots are lonely. Choosy Beggars
>>38581311
I think your anger has alot todo with your small penis. don't let your insecurity make you angry. My grammar is due to my new keyboard. Hope you get better!
>>
>>38581293
I don't know. I feel like a big part of why I seek a relationship is validating my current self, because I feel like that's the only thing really stopping me from enjoying myself in my current position. After all, I try to envision myself being "happy", what that looks like, and it certainly doesn't involve me acting or looking or behaving like a different person. It's not me doing any different hobbies. It doesn't even involve me interacting with a girl. It's just me, as I am now, sitting in the same room, with the knowledge in the back of my head that I have a girlfriend. I already know being a Chad works. Doesn't really prove anything.
>>
>>38581412
I think she's on a broom behind a greenscreen which was edited to look like Hogwarts? Or maybe it's just a picture behind her.
>>
>>38581465
What is your fetish for happiness?
>>
>>38581426
>I don't want to be happy. Misery is more fulfilling. I feel like I'm on drugs when I'm happy. It's also the reason I don't do drugs.
it's all i have ever known, but i have come to like it. whenever other feelings interrupt it, i feel like i am cheating on the misery and feel uneasy and panicked. misery is a comfy blanket.
>>
>>38581342
i had kinda absent parents during childhood, mommy issues and relatively high IQ (toplel) meaning that i never worked hard until highschool.
As i never had someone to tell me to get shit done i grown up as a lazy cunt who dropped piano cuz " muh too hard", then dropped school because "muh too much work", and who ended up being a fat NEET ass because "muh too hard to restrain eating".
I don t blame my parents for my failures tho, as my little brother turned out fine, but upbringing is extremely important for a child to turn fine

In the other hand there is also way more fucked child that turned even better than my brother.
>>
File: 1446423435714.png (209KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446423435714.png
209KB, 1000x1000px
>>38581057
OP is totally correct

I'm talking with a cute chocolate girl that i make out in a party yesterday, she's not a whore, intelligent and thin

Maybe we can even fuck next weekend, you just need to stop pretending and just let the autism talk, girls like weirdos
>>
>>38581479
I almost killed myself a year ago. If there's no god then what's the point of anything? Everything is meaningless. But why spend that life you have moping like a bitch. Why not enjoy it?
>>
>>38581465
I don't Care did I'm "worth" that type of girl. It's what I want and I won't settle for less. I not "settling" for a some used up whore just so I can finally
>tfw I no virgin anymore guise
There's no reason to expect anything more from life. I deserve everything that happens to me, and the same goes for everyone else. I don't want to be "happy" because that would require drugs and drugs are finite and require money I don't have and don't care to make. I will probably off myself a little after my 21 birthday in few months. This has gone on long enough
>>
File: 656.jpg (130KB, 1071x1069px) Image search: [Google]
656.jpg
130KB, 1071x1069px
>>38581264
>>38581339
>>38581426
>>38581488
THERE IS TOO MUCH TRUTH ON THAT
>>
>>38581465
>passive aggressive response that dodges the point
neck yourself normie
>>
Sorry quote lad, I didn't mean to bully your quote
>>
>>38581458
>Irrelevant and retarded. You could take action and be happy or you could do nothing and be miserable. You choose the latter, because you are stupid and lazy, and then invent a bunch of specious moral arguments about how that makes you 'right' to justify your dumb choices.
i tried over and over as a kid. i took action. i had not yet completely given up. everything was all pointless. it really was. utterly. none of the so called friendships i made were real. it was like being prison gay. people were nice to me and i was nice back because we were all locked up together. college made that more apparent, when people were not locked up together all day, every day. i was alone and it was the natural order of things. every time i have tried to advance, it has failed. i am tired of playing this stupid game with its stupid prizes.
>>
>>38581539
Lets talk then anon. Whats the issue?
>>
File: artofwhatsthedeal.jpg (32KB, 442x480px) Image search: [Google]
artofwhatsthedeal.jpg
32KB, 442x480px
>>38581465
>This is why most robots are lonely. Choosy Beggars
Whatever. I'm not going to settle for an ugly boring cunt. If I inherently enjoyed social interaction, why would I be here? I inherently dislike and avoid it. Why would I make an exception of that rule for someone I also have to spend money and extra time on, the only tangible benefit of which is a small bump up in a social hierarchy I detest in the first place? Give me a nice piece of ass and the power to make some randoms jealous, a little relief from the occasional pangs of primal need for companionship, or give me nothing.

I also don't expect some girl to do the same for me, by the way, and it just so happens that they don't.
>>
>>38581518
>I almost killed myself a year ago
Who has time for that? Killing myself would mean I would have to get up and plan it out. It's too much of a hassle to do something I will naturally do anyway.
I'm too lazy to commit suicide. That should tell you something about me.
>>
>>38581467
I dunno, I feel like this might not help that much, but I constantly feel like if I don't keep bettering myself then I won't be good enough for others, but more importantly myself. It's not even true, I know deep down I'm fine the way I am, I just never believe it, so at this point I don't see myself as who I am but more as who I can be and just constantly try to move to that point. Perhaps I'm too far on that side of self-improvement, but I'm honestly much happier with what I have now than what I started off with, and if I had to go back to my life as an 18-year-old with social retardation and practically no friends, I think I'd kill myself. Point is that self-improvement doesn't overwrite who you are, you're still the same person, you're just building on top of that foundation and fixing things that don't work.

Yeah sorry that came off a lot ramblier than I originally expected
>>
>>38581430
I'd get her to turn me into a dildo and use me.
>>
>>38581057
What about the guy that posted here with no dick?
Can he also get laid?
>>
>>38581627
Sure. Lesbians don't have dicks. He just needs to transition and then become a lesbian.
>>
>>38581490
I don't disagree, upbringing is very important, but a person needs to understand that it's up to them to try and fix themselves, because the important thing isn't who's ultimately at fault (even if it's yourself) but what can be done to make it better, and finding someone to blame won't fix anything.
>>
>>38581674
I guess
He still had balls though
Stuck with me how shitty that must be.
>>
>>38581301
Good goy, keep taking the pills big pharma sells to you. Soon you'll be a mindless brainlet like the other sheep
>>
You are trying to get a chicken to fly with this shit.
>>
I'm working to improve myself. Making some friends has helped. After I left high school I didn't make any new friends in uni for a couple years. I had one relationship with a girl I met at the dining hall but it was unhealthy and when it ended I just retreated from everybody even more and got really depressed. I didn't even want to try because I had internalized all this hurtful shit the girl said to me and I felt less confident than when I was a virgin. I just went to class, tried not to fail out of uni, and played vidya and surfed the web, for months and months.

But finally I decided that maybe I would be happier if I made some friends. And I did. I reconnected with an acquaintance I made and started hanging out with him and his friends. And would you guess what happened? I've been feeling a lot better about myself. I still struggle with self worth and having overly negative thoughts about myself, but I feel a lot less depressed having friends who actually give a shit about me and want to have me around compared to when I was just rotting away in my room reading negative shit on 4chan all the time. I actually want to do better for myself and live my life. My friends who get laid and/or have had multiple gf's are really not that different from me except they actually talk to people and have better social skills. And those guys still feel like they're losers a lot of the time. Just puts shit into perspective I guess.
>>
>>38581695
>muh imaginary jew
good one, you really got me
>>
>>38581737
>pure coincidence
I would look it up for you, but you wouldn't believe me.
>>
>>38581757
What the fuck coincidence are you talking about? There is no coincidence. You're just a brainwashed /pol/tard who likes to pretend like he's in on all the big conspiracies.
>>
>>38581057
Every one of those things is horrible for me and I'm also a piece of shit. Still got laid quite a bit when I was younger. Not sure why nor how but whatever.
>>
It's because she hasn't seen my PPE Lel xD
>>
>>38581713
Hey man, congrats. When I was in my "4chan-to-regular" transition, it helped me to think back to what I was like and how far I've already come to give me the energy to continue on and whatnot. I'm glad you've gone on this journey and the nice thing is that this part is honestly the easier one, it's literally a matter of practice at that point.
>>
File: 1500517101411.gif (978KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1500517101411.gif
978KB, 640x475px
>>38581603
Anon. Please use your willpower. You can be happy just with will. It may take years but do it. I want you to be happy.
>>38581293
You get it anon. Thank You.
>>38581627
If you think the most important thing is getting laid you'll find life is empty.
>>38581706
Flapping in the air for the shortest time is still flying. And if I can help anons stop suffering for even a moment its enough.
>>38581713
I present love as a pathway for hapiness because it works for most people. But if you can happy without then be happy anon. I'm happy for you.

Thanks for the replies. I appreciate you considering this. Be happy.
>>
>>38581772
Whatever man. The pills are waiting
>>
>>38581713
Thank you this gave me hope
>>
>>38581607
Right, I wouldn't want to be taken back to my 18 year old self either. But I don't think I would've needed to become as I am now back then to be happy as an 18 year old. When I was 18 all I'd need to be fulfilled and happy was a high end computer, some privacy from my parents, and some money. I don't know if the accomplishment and achievement pleasure centers in my brain are wired right, but I never equated being happy with achievement, and achievement has never really brought me much happiness. Whether it came in the form of good grades, getting accepted to a good college, etc, I just never really cared. My interests don't reside in ambition
>>
>>38581799
Well the point is he had balls and no dick
You get how that is bad right?
>>
File: IMG_0123.png (505KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.png
505KB, 1334x750px
>you're a bad person with shit qualities. Thats it. Selfish, uninteresting, weak, mean, and have shit social skills

That hits me right in the feels. It's true. I've tried hard to fix it but I always revert.
>>
>>38581799
>Anon. Please use your willpower. You can be happy just with will. It may take years but do it. I want you to be happy
I already told you I don't want to be happy. I like to be comfortable. The comfortable state is somewhere between anger, regret, and apathy.
>>
>>38581826
Oh I see. What makes you happy then?
>>
File: BenjaminWestNGA.gif (476KB, 841x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BenjaminWestNGA.gif
476KB, 841x1024px
>>38581799
No no it isn't. Flapping in the air is just that, flapping needlessly before you inevitably fall to the ground
>>
File: lol wite ppl.png (651KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
lol wite ppl.png
651KB, 621x621px
Why is getting a woman the most important thing in life? It's only a hassle in this day and age.
>>
>>38581181
Ultimate frisbee isn't a sport
>>
>>38581490
>i had kinda absent parents during childhood, mommy issues and relatively high IQ (toplel) meaning that i never worked hard until highschool.
>As i never had someone to tell me to get shit done i grown up as a lazy cunt who dropped piano cuz " muh too hard", then dropped school because "muh too much work", and who ended up being a fat NEET ass because "muh too hard to restrain eating".
>I don t blame my parents for my failures tho, as my little brother turned out fine, but upbringing is extremely important for a child to turn fine
>
>In the other hand there is also way more fucked child that turned even better than my brother.
very similar, bro.
when i try to put in effort into things very unfamiliar that i struggle with, i am overcome. i literally just want to lie down and have the waves cover me because it feels impossible to fight against it. my body refuses to give me the tools i need to fight. i seize up.

i have a job because i was able to piece together enough various amateur skills to bullshit my way through an interview and bullshit my way through a career that has no advancement but pays bills.
>>
>>38581882
He looks pretty chad-ish
What happened?
>>
>>38581623
>I'd get her to turn me into a dildo and use me.
inanimate transformation would be fine, too, sure. literally not picky. i completely expect it to be way worse than where i am now and i want to go lower into depression than i am now.
>>
>>38581907
He just never had sex
>>
>>38581907
Too busy inventing Calculus and discovering gravity.
Lab work > women
>>
>>38581057
>Your a piece of shit.

You're*
>>
>>38581713
>I'm working to improve myself. Making some friends has helped. After I left high school I didn't make any new friends in uni for a couple years. I had one relationship with a girl I met at the dining hall but it was unhealthy and when it ended I just retreated from everybody even more and got really depressed. I didn't even want to try because I had internalized all this hurtful shit the girl said to me and I felt less confident than when I was a virgin. I just went to class, tried not to fail out of uni, and played vidya and surfed the web, for months and months.
i had a girl in college flirt with me to get me to go to her church. the bitch even had a bf. really fucked with me.
>>
OP is 100% correct, unless you're extremely ugly it's possible to find an average to slightly above average gf who you can get along with, but only if you're more open minded
>>
>>38581465
>aquire
Acquire*
>>
File: 1484407868299.png (386KB, 418x553px) Image search: [Google]
1484407868299.png
386KB, 418x553px
>dude just change your entire personality
how though? doesn't make much sense really
>>
>>38581834
What so he should be depressed 24/7? Why waste his only life suffering?
>>38581845
Keep trying and find the issue. You can do it and you will improve. Remember to cut the fat of your personality. Not the good parts. You are good anon and will do good. By wanting to change you're better than most.
>>38581856
Break through it anon. Be happy. I believe in you. You want happiness you need to dig deep.
>>38581866
And it is you who chooses to stay and suffer. If that's the path you want then so be it. But I think you can be happy and I want you to.
>>38581882
Its not. But the steps I provided will make you happier regardless.
>>38581983
Your bad traits are not you. If you think they make you better you're wrong. If being an asshole is your personality then you don't have one. Be happy anon. Improve.
>>
>>38581951
Don't romanticise it, he spent a lot more time on alchemy than he did on actual science. He was just majorly autistic.
>>
I have bigger problems than not having a girlfriend
>>
>>38582065
Like what anon? Talk to me.
>>
>>38582045
>Don't romanticise it
Why not? Normies romanticise relationships. Fuck you. We'll do what we want, dirty dumb Normie scum.
>>
>>38582084
I don't know who I am and I;ve been depressed my entire life

i want to kill myself
>>
File: 1498770643820.jpg (169KB, 880x614px) Image search: [Google]
1498770643820.jpg
169KB, 880x614px
>>38582042
I'm not suffering, my life is relatively fine. I make decent money and have an alright house, only problem is depressive cycles but I can live with it.
>>
>>38582103
I told you why not, because he didn't do it to "make time for science", since he spent most of his time on alchemy. If anything, your argument would be that he didn't date anyone to make time for more alchemy, which is not really romantic at all. And whoa dude, I never meant it as a personal attack, you need to chill man.
>>
>>38581983
You don't.
You accept your faith.
>>
>>38582125
>i want to kill myself
Why do something you will do naturally?
Embrace the pain and let it make you stronger. I bottle my rage at the universe up and lash out through workouts. I lift to my max and then run until I can hardly breathe. In that recovery time I am at peace and my mind is completely empty.
>>
>>38581057
nah i have avpd, checkmate, atheist
>>
File: 1492401316806.jpg (667KB, 2445x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1492401316806.jpg
667KB, 2445x1392px
>>38581057
Yeah, okay.
My personality is shit. You don't think I've realized this already?
Not like anything you say even matters, regardless if it's true. We're all gonna kill ourselves eventually so why even bother worrying about futilely trying to "lol just change bro xdd"?
>>
>>38581964
Grills never talk to just one guy
And a healthy man should always talk to 5 girls at least... just in case

I have abandonment issues butamiwrong?
>>
>>38581260
some people have adhd some don't why arent you people listening to obviously answers from science, its a mental disorder
>>
>>38582231
>Grills never talk to just one guy
That's because roasties are all disloyal fucking cunts who will INSTANTLY leave you for Chad if the opportunity arises. Why the fuck would she stay with the beta when she can have the alpha?
I don't even blame them on a personal level. I blame the animalistic instinct of females.
>>
>>38581057
I literally can't talk to strangers though anon, especially women. Whats the point in going out to do anything if I am terrified of speaking?
>>
File: 1493249576648.png (227KB, 355x308px) Image search: [Google]
1493249576648.png
227KB, 355x308px
>>38582266
There isn't.
This shitty advice is for fucking failed normies not actual robots with debilitating disorders.
>>
>>38582265
Yea that's how the game is played. When (or rather if) i become Chad, I'm cheating on every single girl I get in a
relationship with and feel no sympathy.

Oh I can't wait to fuck married womenz
>>
>>38582125
Eeeyy, I was depressed since I became a teenager (mostly due to friend and family issues). You know, in a way it made me feel included, because while I might not have fit in with others in most respects, at least I had something that I knew for a change I was experiencing what other people were also experiencing. Of course the depression also drove me away from people a lot more than that little piece of knowledge helped me, so there's that. What I find is that it's something that people can try to help with you as much as they can, which is always nice, but it's something that you ultimately need to get yourself out of. Oh, and drugs helped me a tremendous amount - literally most of my best memories are from when I was on Sertraline.
>>
>>38582042
>Be happy anon. Improve.
amazing advice, truly
>>
>>38582331
fucking kek
You don't "become" Chad. You're either born a Chad or you're not. At BEST you can become a quasi-normie if you were born a robot.
Being Chad is all about the fucking genes. If you don't have Chad genes, you wont have Chad confidence and Chad personality, and you won't be Chad period.
>>
>>38582306
How can i tell if I'm failed normie or robot? I definitely live in roboville, but my emotions fluctuate, I really don't know what I feel. But I'm definitely depressed rn.
>>
>>38582042
>lol just be happy it aint that hard
go fucking kill yourself normalfag
god damn
>>
File: bait meme.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bait meme.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>38581057
Nice try OP. I see you, that was a pretty good troll, you managed to mimic normie advice quite well but I see what you are doing.
>>
preaching is usually pointless. inspiring people is usually a much better way.
>>
File: 1497836287661.jpg (56KB, 548x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497836287661.jpg
56KB, 548x640px
>>38582364
You're not a robot if you've ever been in a relationship .
I would also add in if you've ever been in a friend group/had friends but then you'd pretty much be excluding everyone but a tiny niche of this board, which honestly wouldn't fucking be that bad.
Feeling nothing is a tell sign of robothood, so you got that.
Most robots have anxiety (real fucking anxiety not the roastie/normie kind) and depression (real depression) which you said you had.
And because of what was stated above, you probably have poor social skills and little to few friends, so good.
Now just add on some mental disorders and being physically repulsive and you'll know for sure if you're the ultimate genetic waste of a so called human being that is the "robot."
It ain't easy living this life.
>>
but I'm uncomfortable around girls

welp
>>
>>38582347
I get where your coming from. I even told myself I could never be the smooth confident guy strictly because of my genes and thus personality, but I know for a fact that I'm at least cute (on a good day). Mix that with my robo tendencies, and I'm that cute, shy, deep withdrawn guy that some girls are genuinely into and other girls are interested in.

I may not have Chad potential, but I do have potential potential potential potential. I just have to be in the right mindset which unfortunately I'm not in rn.

"That's right you'll never amount to nothing, if you don't believe in yourself"
-Might Guy
>>
>>38581057
I'm not selfish or mean

>uninteresting
>weak
>shit social skills

why do these ones have to be a death sentence? i'm an inoffensive person. i don't bother anyone. i don't interact with anyone because i'm not wanted to.

why does being boring damn me to die alone? it's upsetting. i can't change being boring.
>>
>>38582466
>that cute, shy, deep withdrawn guy that some girls are genuinely into and other girls are interested in.
No female being alive is actually into such beta fucking character traits. All women want Chad,
>>
>>38582333
Fucking checked
As much as im interested in drugs, I don't know anything about them
>sertraline
Is that a rec drug? Or something shrinks give to you?
I don't know how I feel about drugs. On one hand, I think drugs like heroin and cocaine are great cause you get to explore your head and fall into rock bottom and really know yourself. It really lets you see who you are and then you can decide where to go from there (ofc after you survive the addiction).
But then i feel weird about shrink drugs. I don't want to be fundamentally changed. I know it's good for people like us, but idk Flew over the Cuckoos Nest really left an impression on me. I guess I draw the line because it's someone else deciding my fate (the shrink) and not me and life has already fucked me enough to not let me decide ANYTHING.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (49KB, 476x357px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
49KB, 476x357px
>>38581858
More than anything is freedom, having a clear schedule. Very hard to come by seeing as I'm not a NEET. I'm a happily lazy person denied the opportunities of sloth. If I have something to do on the horizon, even just a small task as simple as taking an hour and a half to mow the lawn, it preoccupies the back of my head and I am incapable of relaxing and enjoying myself because my mindset shifts. It becomes trying to force in as much enjoyment as I can in that time I have, which in turn spoils the enjoyment of what I'm doing. I become easily distracted and irritable, so I find it harder to get back into the activity I was doing, and then the problem starts to compound on itself.

It's proportional to the task of course - feeling the growing need to get up to piss in my bladder obviously isn't as detrimental as hours of physical labor on my mindset, but big enough tasks can transcend multiple days. Having to get up early to go to work tomorrow for instance affected my entire psychology of how I approached today. I couldn't describe to anyone my perfect day, I'd just have to say to them "give me a week and I'll see what happens." It's like I am unable to lapse into routine, like how people who get up and go to work or school enough don't even think about it. For me, getting up for those things is something I think about every single night before it happens. When I'm free I'll only sleep 3 hours a night since I want to get up again and enjoy myself that's how invested I become in my life.

So what makes me happy is just being left to myself. Hell, maybe I'd even fall into self improvement just by virtue of not having to worry about some other factor dictating my time. It happened with lifting while I was on vacation last summer. I view responsibility I set for myself a bit differently than factors I do for survival, or so that my parents don't think I'm a complete waste . But I just don't get those opportunities anymore.
>>
anyone else suffer from severe fucking brainfog?
how do you stop this?
>>
>>38582668
yes my long-term memory is extremely weak and I can't focus or imagine things clearly
>>
>>38582426
>Friends
I've have friends normie friends but only by pure luck; I feel like they don't really give a shit about me but that could be the depression talking. But depressed or not, I'm just so apathetic, I don't really care if i see them or not and this goes for my genuine 3 amigos as well.
>relationships
Young dumb love. I only lucked out because these 3 (separate) girls had nobody else. Ik this sounds like a red flag but they were truly pathetic. They lasted 1 week max each and left me crying for them to come back every time.
But this happened when i was young, precucked and pre depression so maybe my naiveness allowed me to take risks I wouldn't take nowadays. Haven't had a single female relationship since I was 13, 20 now
>feel nothing
Fucking check
>anxiety
I really lucked out here. I don't experience anxiety. I hear it's a major bitch. This could be bc I just run away from potentially nerve wrecking scenarios but idk for sure
>depression
Yup
>poor social skills
Normies put me off as the funny crazy guy with neat handwriting which is good for smal social gatherings but in a party format it's absolutely worthless. I'd rather kms than be in a party, never have I felt like didn't belong more than in a party. So fucking depressing.
>mental disorders
Hopefully not. I'm scared to see therapist :[ I don't want to be diagnosed as doomed
>ugguu
I'm cute. I have off features and they get to me on off days, but for the most part I can work with what I have. But my potential is completely limited unless I /improve/. I'm 5'6 so I deserve some credibility.
>>
>>38582125
>I don't know who I am
The 2 tools to find yourself are introspection and experience. For introspection try meditation this is the best way. If youre low on time try LSD or a hallucinogen. Ego death can be liberating. For experience, always try new things. Comfort is your enemy. Take your meds too. Also remember that you matter.
>>38582181
Im happy for you anon.
>>38582215
You, me, and most robots have avpd. Give in to the void, and suffer or swim at the surface and live. keep trying anon.
>>38582230
if you believe it better to struggle like a driftwood in the ocean of infinity take that path. But if you want to be better. You know what to do. Be happy anon.
>>38582266
how will you get better other than to try?
>>38582306
Anon you will be happy mark my words. The only thing holding you back is time.
>>38582336
Is it wrong? Is there any plan or lifehack that can save you other than going for it?
>>38582373
You know that's literally it.
>>38582386
No trolls. This is me being serious.
>>38582425
Thanks for the tip anon. But inspiration is fleeting. The truth will resonate until you will act upon.
>>38582428
Toss yourself into the situation and learn from your mistskes then try again. You will succed.
>>38582668
I do mentally rigorous activities. Mostly programming,reading, and advanced math. It helps you focus and makes you sharp
>>
>>38582557
It's the latter - it's an antidepressant, called Zoloft in the States I think. I've experimented a bit with softer drugs like LSD and MDMA, which is why I'm currently off it actually, but honestly I think that there they're a very small price to pay for not feeling shit all the time.
>>
>>38581057
>your

Lol kys fag
>>
>>38582798
What's avpd?
>>
>>38582611
Sloth is the absolute worse thing i can have. It's so easy for me to slip back into degeneracy after all the work I put in to /improve/ with work and lifting.
I thought this summers freedom would involve time to /improve/ be it playing guitar or w.e but no. At my core im degenerate and that's all I want to do. I probably don't care if I die, let that would be more exciting than my life.

Right now I guess I'm comfy but how long will this last? It's been a month since I've done fucking SOMETHING. It's the summer, this is the free time I've been longing for and I'm wasting it willingly but hating every second of it.

I get where your coming from anon idk why i felt the need to write this
>>
File: why.png (15KB, 660x632px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
15KB, 660x632px
don't you think i know that

im a 6'2 150lb white male in his prime but there is no way i will ever get a gf

there is just no point, i will end up fucking it up like i do everything and hate myself more

my social skills are awful, the only experience i had with a girl is when my stepmom raped me

girls even fucking snapchat me first and reach out

but i still fuck it up

your right anon
>>
I really hate threads like this

you look at it and go "that's bait, it's obvious". but then the OP just keeps on going. and you realize it's not bait, he actually believes the shit he's saying
>>
>>38581057
I won't deny that you're right.
At this point, I've kind of started to doubt that I'll ever be lovable. I work two part time jobs, am planning on going to college next year, I'm only 21, I'm not TOO ugly, dick is average.
But my personality is fucked beyond repair. Behind closed doors, I get a kick out of antagonizing others. It's like a drug, gives me the same rush that speed did. I have trouble controlling my mood, and at times I will take out my emotions on literally anything around me. I'll smash up dumpsters, throw bricks through people's windows, knock down mailboxes, etc. I'm an eccentric person as well, and that tends to distance people. My social skills are sub-par at best. I've met people with issues like mine, but I have a feeling there's something else to me which drives women away.
I still want to have kids though, so I'm probably going to invest in artificial insemination, with my own semen, when I'm ready in the future.
>>
>>38581057
>your a piece of shit
Lel stopped reading there
>>
>hey guys i got lucky so you must be doing something wrong xP

Please lynch yourself.
>>
>>38582895
It's good to have diversity in this. Having nearly 95% of anon telling you it's pointless can take a toll on you.

If op within the thread isn't baiting, i appreciate what he's doing.
>>
>>38582045
alchemy is basically primitive science, not sure what you mean
>>
>>38582821
Fuck man idk. Screenshotted for later, I'll definitely keep that in mind
>>
It's down to me being a totally useless cunt who's lacked motivation for years and I can't seem to be able to get my groove back
>>
>>38582992
I wanna help people anon. Alot of robots are hurt and were on the edge like was. I had a friend talk me out of killing myself. I want to help my fellow robots.
>>
But me being shit prevents me from being happy and having a gf
>>
Wrong
If I had a bigger dick, I would actually have confidence and some self worth, and not crippling self esteem issues.
If I was taller, I would also have a larger pool of women interested in me.

>there's always a girl for a guy
Yeah, until I meet this girl, I'll go continue being bitter
>>
>>38581057
"its" your inability to type coherently. "Your" a fucking retard and "you're" mental deficiency is probably sensed by any girl "your" trying to get with. "Thats" it.
>>
File: Smugjak.jpg (65KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Smugjak.jpg
65KB, 633x758px
oh the typical normie. well chad has to convince himself he's a good guy somehow. perhaps, buy panting meek as a villain who chooses the way he lives so he can garner attention on a Bangladesh basket weaving forum every night.

look at them, chad. Do they really look like the most menacing of people?

if you are not a shit person than why are you trying to demean people who are less fortunate than you? do you feel spite when looking at true anguish? or have you never struggled with feels in your life?
>>
>>38581264
Funny because it's kind of true
Maybe my parents instilled that type of mentality.
Of I were to ever get a 95, they would be like why isn't it a 100?
I don't think my parents were ever proud of me. And I think after constant dissapointments, I just gave up.
Sadly I took that viewpoint towards like as well.
>>
>>38582886
Do you have a summer job? I'm in the same position you're in really. I slip into degeneracy myself, but I feel confident that it can be balanced and I can enjoy those moments while, after some time, gravitating naturally towards injecting some productive things into my day - I just need the right environment. For me, like I mentioned before, that's extended freedom.

There was a time when I slipped up in school, so my parents took away videogames, my backbone recreational activity, but not only hobby. I did not explore new interests to fill the void. I only became more limited in what I did. I started reading less, became less interested in seeing friends, sleeping more. I didn't study extra or put more effort into school. Some semesters I'd do a little better to not disappoint my parents, but I also started faking report cards for the same effect. This lasted for a year until the punishment was alleviated to 2 hours per day. Now there was a new problem, regimenting my limited hobby, and that was even more harmful to me than being stripped of them entirely because of what I said in the last post.

Towards the end of highschool I got everything restored. I would play a shit ton more videogames than 2 hours worth, yes, but I'd also do something else other than nothing with other time. I felt free to put shit down now and again. I read more again, I practiced writing novels, etc. My grades actually improved too, though not to the same heights since that period made me view school in an even more pessimistic light. I used to be a star student, now I'm average. And now with college (a form of self improvement) and a summer job, I'm slipping back into my old ways. Maybe because I see no personal investment or motivation there, only doing it for survival or my parents expectations.

Maybe self improvement is supposed to be natural to the human psyche, we just force it in specific ways which fucks us up?
>>
>You're a bad person with shit qualities
Tell me something I don't know OP, also quit being a fag
>>
Fuck off normie

Original as always
>>
File: fact.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
fact.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>38581057
>there's always a girl for any guy.
>>
>>38583485
The Wojack, the man of Feels, has now realized his true potential.
>>
>>38581057
>it's a "the world is always as simple as anon needs it to be in order to start a thread wheere he plays armchair analyst" thread
lol
>>
>>38581100
Nigger what? He's saying DONT be yourself.
>>
>>38581181
what's your fuckin problem then? haha
>>
>>38581057
I know, I can't change
>>
>>38581057

Those things help, but it honestly depends on the girl.

All weekend I had this italian girl all over me, banging every night, going out for drinks, kissing and holding my hand in public. And we met a group of girls at a bar last night, and one of the girls fucking hated me for literally no reason.

The Italian girl was really surprised that the bitch straight up hated me for no reason, as was the other friends. Some girls just hate you for no reason, just be the cool guy and not give any fucks.

Some girls will fall over heels for you, and some with hate your guts.

PS, the Italian girl wants to keep hanging out with me, so life is pretty nice rn. Good luck robots.
>>
This thread is interesting. Relationships between people is sometimes difficult and sometimes easy. I think that past and future experiences/lifestyles determine if such things are successful. I know that this is hard to accept but people should live their lives as happily as they can. If you seek happiness in one form instead of another that is perfectly fine. Avoid regret. If you regret your decisions before you make them is that truly living? Only fix yourself if you cannot be happy being yourself. Why would you want to live life painfully unless the pain brings you a form of happiness (a sense of worth)? You do have the potential and "heart", do not lie to yourself. You cannot avoid suffering but dealing with it in life can be made easier in many ways. Don't let another person tell you how to live. You know you. You know what you can and cannot do. You know your dreams, passions, fears, limits, and potentials. Be who you want to be, the world is fleeting. Unironically be yourself.
>>
>>38581262
Mine was twenty fucking seven.
>>
File: 1497937413074.jpg (293KB, 800x757px) Image search: [Google]
1497937413074.jpg
293KB, 800x757px
>>38581057
I have a girlfriend and have sex quite often with her, she genuinely loves me and misses me Everytime I'm gone even if it's for a day. She cuddles up to me all the time when were watching a movie on the couch or laying in bed. She was a virgin before me and was 17 when I met her. Still together after one year, she's the best person I've ever met.
Yet I still get depressed sometimes because of paranoid schizophrenia. Even though I'm a Chad (I was before I met her, bit quit that to be with her), and am a 7/10 easily, I still never feel truly happy like she feels.
>>
>>38583337
>if...if...if...
just end it youre a Waste of space
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.