[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so i have two options,and i want your opinion on the matter:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Ok so i have two options,and i want your opinion on the matter:
>be a sit in care taker for my grandmother

Or

>join the army
I am more leaning towards being in the army but i dont want to abandon my grandmother. I know if i leave my parents will put her in a nursing home and never see her again and i dont want that.
>>
>>38579869
Fucking Tom from the glass menagerie read the glass menagerie
>>
>>38579869
How good of a relationship do you have with your grandmother?

Also, it is worth mentioning that joining the army will be the most beneficial long term.
>>
>>38580161
Well,maybe i should word it like this: should i go ahead and go to the army now or is it safe to wait. I am 19 and i jave an amazing relationship with my grandmother.
>>
Taking care of your grandmother is morally good, but if someone else can do it, let them ( your parents / paid caretaker )
You're still young, you have stuff to do, don't get locked out of your young years taking care of someone else if you can help it.

Unless you're an idiot and want the soul-crushing NEET lifestyle, don't do it.
Also nursing homes aren't that bad, my grandmother is pretty senile and she gets much more support over there.
>>
>>38579869
Go join the Army. Your grandmother had her life. You need to move on with yours. Time is ticking OP.
>>
>>38579869
>take care of granny
>gain inheritance
>neet it up nigga
>>
I took care of my grandma in your situation and I have no regrets. If you have a good relationship with her then there is no reason not to as you can still join the army later. It's basically free time with someone you love and people even respect you for it.
>>
>>38581035
>there is no reason not to as you can still join the army later.

Yeah sure, unless granny lives on forever
>10 years later
>OP is early thirties
>granny still kicking in her 90s, partially blind and senile, screams all day at OP
>missed his entire twenties babysitting his grandma like a good boy
>family all grateful for his sacrifice
>pussies drier than the sahara when OP mentions how much of a good boy he is with his grandma

I'm sure nobody would regret that
>>
File: IMG_1136.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.png
50KB, 255x204px
>>38580224
>>38579869
Join now. Your gma wouldn't want to hold you back and be a burden. Just make sure it pick a good MOS.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.