[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a 12yo killed herself and im too coward to do it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 18

File: XzKnDlO.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
XzKnDlO.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>tfw a 12yo killed herself and im too coward to do it
really makes me think
>>
>>38579694
She is my inspiration. She and that teacher.
>>
>>38579694
might as well consider that penguin that just walks off to die in that video 'braver' than you
stupidity and ignorance does not = brave
>>
>>38579738
>might as well consider that penguin that just walks off to die in that video 'braver'
What penguin?
>>
>>38579751
here ya go pal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y
>>
>>38579738
she was mentally ill and didn't get the support she needed
i don't see how it relates to stupidity or ignorance, also, the penguin was following its biological code, so your comparison doesn't make any sense
>>
>>38579778
How do they know he was "depressed" and not just gone mad?
Usually "depressed" animals just refuse to eat, they don't randomly walk in a direction forever
>>
she was 12 and cute, a perfect loli but the fat SJWs and the ugly girls made her life a living hell
>>
>>38579694
if i had a rope and a tree near my house where i was certain that no nomies would come,i would already be dead.
>>
>>38579694
The video of this was actually quite sad.
>>
She necked because chad didn't want her. Honestly why worship a roastie...

Watch the full video and she even says "sorry I wasn't good enough"
>>
>>38579920
Bet you have a kitchen knife
>>
Full video is here:
https://forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/
>>
>>38579877
pingus maybe are diffferent from other animals ?
>>
>>38579977
>Chad is making roasties kill themselves
Chad is the robot's natural friend.

Roasties are our misfortune
>>
>>38580021
>pingus maybe are diffferent from other animals ?
Or maybe it's madeup story to get views.
It was just some pinguin gone mad.
Also I hate how in this docus they never help the animals
>>
>>38579694
she obviously wasn't aware she was going to die
>>
>>38580091
>I hate how in this docus they never help the animals
Their goal is not to help them. The should not interfere. If there is an hawk attack on babies, they let nature go its own way.

>Or maybe it's madeup story to get views.
You can clearly see thet the thing go the opposite way from his tribe tho.

>>38580116
Maybe you can see how she moved to tried to stop being strangled.
>>
>>38580155
>they let nature go its own way.
And why do you think that's an absolute good?

They even let endangered species get rekt bc muh nature while filming.
It's a retarded meme, especially since we as a species and individuals interfere in a million ways.
>>
>>38580219
but then who s going to feed the hawk's babies ? There was pingus and hawks created through evolution, one being the prey, the other the predator. You could argue the same with them eating fishes.
>>
>>38580251
>then who s going to feed the hawk's babies ?
Another prey somewhere else.

Your reasoning is similar to saying "oh shit that wolf gotta eat better let him slaughter my herd".
And "oh, that thing is natural and gonna happen anyway somewhere else might aswell let it" which is never the case in any other setting if you think about it.
In fact the entire forma mentis of Man is to impose his will upon the "natural", and it's never a valid argument.
Except for fucking documentaries for some stupid reason.

Once I saw one where an asshole let almost extinct otter cubs get eaten by fucking crocodiles for "muh nature"... the species is down to a few dozen individuals.

>There was pingus and hawks created through evolution
And?
>one being the prey, the other the predator
yes and tons of species go extinct from overpreying, and tons of those we drove to exticntion or otherwise introduced to other biotypes etc.
>>
>>38579943
I'm so numb and disassociated that nothing I watch has any effect on me that much anymore. I know a lot of people have this same problem. I have to watch a whole 2 hour movie (fully immersed) to feel anything. It's sad yeah and I know it's sad, but I just don't care really. She was so cute tho
>>
>>38580336
she should have let me put my wiener inside of her before she killed herself
>>
>>38580219
Feel free to become a wildlife vet if you care so much.
>>
>>38580370
even after would've been fine
>>
>>38580370
I wouldn't do all that. But she was definitely old enough for kisses.
>>
File: 1500326723170.jpg (27KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1500326723170.jpg
27KB, 576x432px
>a 12 year old has the courage to kill herself and you don't
>>
>>38580383
>Feel free to become a wildlife vet if you care so much.
No I actually don't give a shit you faggot that's my point.
I care so little that I can see how you and people like you act only due to made up memes you didn't even stop one moment to ponder upon.

The entire biosphere could go up in flames for all i care
>>
>>38580325
>Your reasoning is similar to saying "oh shit that wolf gotta eat better let him slaughter my herd".
These are not "their" pingus, and i belive we should not "own" sheeps and cows either.
>In fact the entire forma mentis of Man is to impose his will upon the "natural", and it's never a valid argument.
And i m fully against that. Imo we, humans, have too much impact on nature as the way it is, for many reasons.
>Once I saw one where an asshole let almost extinct otter cubs get eaten by fucking crocodiles for "muh nature"... the species is down to a few dozen individuals.
Now ok that s pretty fucked up , but that s why there isspecies reinsertion programs
>There was pingus and hawks created through evolution
>And?
One was the prey, the other one the predator. Sadly for the penguins, they are the hawk's prey. Sadly for the fishes, they are the the penguins' prey. Sadly for the plankton, they are the fishes' preys. Etc...
Now humans have topped this, and i don t think it s good tho. It kinda relaes to you last point
>one being the prey, the other the predator
>yes and tons of species go extinct from overpreying, and tons of those we drove to exticntion or otherwise introduced to other biotypes etc.
The humans overprey, the humans pollute the water. It s better in those intact places to do as if humanity never existed, as i we never modified our environement.
>>
>>38580219
teasta
>>
>>38580549
my typing is very bad tho.
>>
>>38580430
Well then, why are you bitching about it? The guy you replied to never said it was an "absolute good" and I won't either.

But if you'll take a moment and stop calling everything you disagree with a "meme", you might, just maybe, notice the following facts:
1) Most documentary filmmakers aren't actually in a position to help the animals they film.
2) The ones that are do sometimes help. You usually don't see that part on TV.
3) The ones that don't help are either people like you or people who treat non-interference as a principle.

You can think it's a shit principle, but please stop being an edgy teenager for a few minutes and try to understand it before passing judgement.
>>
>>38579694
This was art

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Stupid filters?
>>
>>38580727
Bloxposting is against the rules of this subreddit.
>>
>>38580430
Wow you're like super rude
>>
i think she live streamed this video or something but it was so horrible in quality that many thought the video was fake or edited

where is the proof that this is real?
>>
>>38581910
>>38580007
Right there my friend. Read the thread first. Also, there are many news stories about this particular incident.
>>
>>38581946
You are a nice guy. I was about to say some stuff to that anon but I changed my mind after reading your post.
>>
>>38579977
>She necked because chad didn't want her.
>because chad didn't want her.
>chad didn't want her.
>chad.

Sorry, not in this case.
Katlyn Nig-Coal, was an online coal burner.
Your "Chad" was a Half-Breed Nigger.
Chad=Nigger?
Not in any reality I exist in.
She got naked and had online sex with an animal.
He rejected her, a nigger, and she offs herself over a Dindu.
I want to think that this Blonde, Blue-Eyed, child of Northern European Decent , realized, in the end, what she had done to herself, the shame she brought about, the dishonoring of her ancestors and she decided that the only way to purify her immortal soul was to take her own life, she punished herself for the sins she had committed.
She made the ultimate sacrifice, death for her disgrace.
When she mentions that she is not good enough, just before she slipped this moral coil, she was referring to the White Race, she had sinned, the ultimate sin, she was a race trader, nothing is more egregious.
But in the end, she redeemed herself.
g_d smiled and through his tears he embraced his child.
>>
>>38579917
How many fucking redpills are you on
>>
>>38582332
all of them my dude
>>
>>38582390
>>38582332
It's Sunday my dudes
>>
>>38579917
good man. tell it how it is.
>>
>>38579694
It bothers me that she hangs herself once it's dark so you can't see her face. I don't suppose there's any way to doctor the video so the visibility improves?
>>
File: 1469582155209.jpg (204KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469582155209.jpg
204KB, 1024x1024px
>>38582287
you tried really hard with that post. edgemaster supreme
>>
>>38579694
I remember posting the original video the day it came out. Hot as fuck. When her body went limp I came
>>
>>38582287
That was harder to read than watching the video. You're so god damn cringy anon.
>>
>>38582467
I wish it was in studio lighting, close up, in 1080p. It would really be something glorious.
>>
>>38579877
>>38580091
Did you even watch the video? They never described the penguin as depressed, some dumb youtuber named the video that for some reason. They even called it deranged, mad. Also werner explained that even if they did interfere with the penguin it would still go where it wanted.
>>
>>38582467
It looks like she's trying to grab the rope after she knocks the bucket from under her. I can't tell if it's because she had an actual "oh shit" moment or if it's just her body convulsing. The lighting is too poor
>>
>>38580071
But Roasties are Chads greatest weakness
>>
>>38580549
We are a part of Nature. The whole "we shouldn't interfere with Nature" meme is retarded on its face, and it always pisses me off. Everything in existence is "Natural" and so we are "Natural" ffs.
>>
>>38583018
we aren t "natural" tho. We are far beyond that point, sadly
>>
>>38583094
Why? Give me a single objective reason. We are made up of energy, which allows for cells. Our species has been created through /natural/ selection, just like the rest of them.
>>
>>38583122
sure, but look at today s society. Do you really think we live as animals ? We have naturally evolved sure, but i think we evolved a bit too much. I m not saying we aren t "natural" as "we don t come from nature", i m saying it as "we take our rights ovre nature's one".
>>
>>38583167
rights are a meme and don't exist (but I do totally understand your point)
>>
>>38583210
lmao
i mean that we assume that a human has more value than an animal, at any point of its life.
I m somewhat eugenist, as i think we should reduce the numbers of human to the "best" ones, to be able to give the "nature" (everything wich isnt human basically) a chance. If a man die of a disease it s the same as if a pengu dies killed by a hawk or a dolphin, imo.
>>
Probably too young or dumb to understand the gravity of what she's doing. I had only a dim comprehension of mortality until around 20. Sure was nice.
>>
>>38583265
Value with respect to what? Other humans? Of course we do. Just like a pengu would value another pengu more than it would value one of us.

I agree with you in that we need to severely limit our numbers (for now) so that we don't run out of resources and kill ourselves off, but I also think it's imperative that we have as much genetic diversity as is possible in order to ensure that humanity is able to rapidly adapt to any change(s) in our environment. If we kill off all the people we think are "weak" but leave only the "best" ones, we may end up screwing ourselves over long-term. For example, we have only incredibly naturally athletic and intelligent people. Well, in order to create and maintain that, the body needs a fuckload of calories. However, if we end up malthusing ourselves out of all our food, then those people would be fucked, since they'd need way more calories to be able to survive, and their children would require more calories to be born, and then to grow up. But, if we kept some skele manlets around, they'd need way fewer calories, and so they'd be much more likely to survive the famine. That's why a very large variety of genes is much, much more important than having "good" genes for that specific environment. That's why mutations exist in the first place. If the environment was forever unchanging, then animals would eventually fit their niches almost perfectly, and so mutations would actually be selected AGAINST. Mutations would get rid of themselves. But, any species which did that would be absolutely FUCKED the instant the environment changed. That's why we still have mutations. Because we /need/ them.

But to my first point - the 'for now' - I think humanity's #1 GLOBAL priority ought to be to establish an off-planet colony of some kind. A lifeboat of sorts. Right now all of our eggs are in one basket, and if ANYTHING catastrophic happens, whether it be a plague, a meteorite, global thermonuclear war, whatever cont.
>>
>>38579977
she necked because her stepdaddy was smashing her bald puss on the reg nigga
>>
>>38579712
>she and that teacher

The teacher who killed himself over jailbait, and who's anime tastes was this? Can you enlighten me on his name or any details that can lead to him? I brought him up recently but I can't find who he was.
>>
>>38583404
the fuck it is, we'd be absolutely fucked. We need insurance. Once we get an off-planet colony established, the chances of our survival increase exponentially. Once we're able to leave the solar system and/or are no longer dependent on the Sun, I'd say we'd have a pretty fucking good chance of surviving - in one form or another - until near the end of the universe. Right about when resources and energy become so scarce as for life to be unsustainable. But I feel it's our duty - to ourselves, as well as all those who will come after us, all those who have come before us, and even the Universe itself - to find some way to survive for that long. To spread out and learn everything that we possibly can. And, most importantly of all, find some way to transfer our knowledge into the next cycle of the Universe.

I read a theory about the cycle which postulated that over time, all matter would eventually decay into light, pure energy. When this happens, there will be absolutely no frame of reference for distance whatsoever. In that instant, the universe will be dimensionless. All of the light energy will be simultaneously everywhere, nowhere, and in a single point. Personally, this is what I choose to believe will be the end of this cycle of the Universe. It just fits so well. It even works out the whole "Big Rip" issue, since all distance will be eliminated. If this IS the case, if it is what happens, then we might even have a way to send a message into the next cycle of the Universe. It'd be incredibly difficult, and would require such an enormous amount of resources as to border on impossibility. Border. It wouldn't cross the line, though. It would still be possible (just maybe not plausible).

We would have to build an enormous laser, or some other light emitting device. It would have to be the size of a solar system AT LEAST. More likely the size of a galaxy or larger. We would need trillions of trillions of people, or perhaps cont.
>>
File: source.gif (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>38583404
>>38583518

this send the discussion to a whole new level

But yeah, there is no unconditional "good" way to go, we can only assume what s going to happend soooner or later, but i m afraid it s not going to be nice.

About the end of the universe, i m really unsure about it. Nothing can prove that there actually i a end to our universe. Maybe everthing will turn into black holes because of gravity, basically black holes grow a bit more every day, until there is nothing but them. For infinity.

But i m no scientist, so i migh have said pure bullshit
>>
File: explosion pepe.png (144KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
explosion pepe.png
144KB, 320x320px
>>38579694
well welll well, the normie got a taste of true anguish and didn't have a good experience for over 2 days and her neurotipical brain failed her.

she would rather die than live our lives

really makes US think
>>
>>38583518
some sort of (self-replicating?) machine with AI, as well as billions of years. The material resources alone would be staggering. An incredible amount of material. But even then, we'd have to have some way to power the damn thing. Something like multiple supermassive black holes, or neutron stars, etc. I realize that this is starting to get super Sci-Fi now, but I have to hope that this goal will eventually be accomplished, even if it takes trillions upon trillions upon trillions - and so on - of cycles of the Universe. But it HAS to eventually happen. Because the instant it does, we (Life, that is) would start growing exponentially ACROSS CYCLES OF THE UNIVERSE.

We would project this light into a dark spot in the universe, so that it hopefully wouldn't experience any (well, minimal, anyway) interference, and then when the next Big Bang happened, this light energy would project out into the cosmic background radiation of the next cycle of the Universe. If we were extremely lucky, some intelligent life form would notice our message, figure out what it said (of course we would do our best within the message to help facilitate this translation), and then learn of our existence. The first priority would be to give them as much scientific knowledge as possible, blasting their progress forward immensely. Then, we'd attempt to give them schematics to build the device for themselves (along with the blueprints for whatever machines we used to help build it). Hopefully they would have enough time - since we shot their progress forward incredibly, and since the growth is exponential, they'd be able to get MUCH further ahead than we did - to be able to engineer the device to be more efficient somehow, or to encode the information better. Really just improve upon it in any way whatsoever. This way, since there's progress, the next cycle's Life form would be a bit further ahead and could improve it more, and so on and so forth, forever. Cont.
>>
>>38583589
Check out Hawking Radiation. It actually seems to show that extremely small particles (half of a pair of virtual particles) escape from the edges of black holes, very, very slowly decreasing their size. But, everything could become overpowered by gravity (if the expansion of space slows down at all), and then it could be pulled back into a single point. That's called the Big Crunch. The Big Rip - the thing I mentioned before - is what happens if the expansion doesn't slow. Everything eventually gets spread apart, until it's just particles, with an ever-increasing amount of distance between them (though my preferred theory could still work!). Or, entropy could just kill everything and turn the universe into nothing but heat energy. Or all kinds of other things haha.

>>38583659
Always moving forward, always learning more. Until there's nothing left to learn. Until we know EVERYTHING. At which point we'd engineer the light to create whatever universe we wanted, and then leave it - basically becoming God.

Oh! We could also send the information for certain (or hell, even all of them, if we can compress the information down small enough) human minds through the light. We could take extremely detailed measurements of our minds (basically what you'd do if you were going to teleport someone: scan their body to know where every last cell, molecule, atom, quark, string - whatever resolution you want to use - is and then disassemble that body and reassemble it - likely using entirely different materials - wherever the person wanted to teleport {technically killing the person and replacing them with an exact replica/clone, from some points of view haha}, and there you are!) and send the information to the next cycle, then give them instructions on how to reassemble us! Basically allowing us to travel through different Universes, and even live forever!
>>
>>38583404
>>38583518
>>38583659
>>38583801
Very very intresting, but now it s 7 am and i gotta take my two hours of sleep before work lel.
Anyway, i saved your posts and will read it later with a cofee.

But also i wanted to know how can you tell that a exact copy of yourslef can be the exact same (like having the same memories, or consciousness). Wouldn t it be like a perfect copy, but with it s own mind ?
It s kinda the same as people who claim that a quatum suicide can get you to life forever in different universes where you didn t die. I get how it does work, but that doesn t implie that YOU as a conscient person will survive. Basically isn t it just like a perfect clone, but who isn t you will survie (or travel through space), as you will die.
>>
File: fernando-pessoa.jpg (34KB, 575x600px) Image search: [Google]
fernando-pessoa.jpg
34KB, 575x600px
>>38579694
>mfw I've been thinking this exact thing for awhile now
I think I'm too much of a narcissist.
>>
>>38583455

That's not too bad a taste actually, shame he died.
>>
>>38579694
Who actually is this kid? What's the story? I'm not going to click the link to watch her die, but I'm already sad. She looked like a really pretty girl.
>>
>>38579694
I'm 20 and don't even have the same courage and strength as this 12yr old baka desu senpai
>>
>>38584183
she killed herself cuz her abusive mom and her mom's shitty boyfriend made her life hell, you should feel bad.
>>
File: 1389720618635.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389720618635.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>38584036
>Very very intresting, but now it s 7 am and i gotta take my two hours of sleep before work lel.

I know this feel, have a good rest anon, and try getting to bed earlier next night.
>>
>>38584214
I'd ask for a news story, but I don't feel like it right now. It's late and I don't want to feel any worse before going to sleep. Such a cute kid in the picture, fuck.

But I'm interested now, give me a rundown on what they did that was so awful.
>>
>>38579694
>12 y/o
>would have lived about another 62 years
>though in 62 years they would have no opportunity to turn their life around
>>
File: 1-machine.jpg (428KB, 1010x1580px)
1-machine.jpg
428KB, 1010x1580px
>>38584036
That's the whole point of the "dying from some viewpoints" thing :P But think about it this way. Your body is constantly renewing itself. The cells are dying and being replaced. You're eating new food, with new molecules and atoms in order to replace the old ones which you excrete as waste. I just looked it up, since I couldn't remember the exact figure, and the human body has very nearly all of its atoms/molecules replaced just within a YEAR. A single year!! And get this - about 72% of the molecules in your body are replaced after every 16 days! It's crazy. So you're literally not the same person you were last year. Basically all of the atoms within you have been switched out, a majority of the cells have died and been replaced! So then, one might argue that since this is a gradual process and not instantaneous, you're still the same person because you've had continuity in your consciousness. You didn't blink and then suddenly appear somewhere else, with all of your atoms switched out. So that's why you're still the same person. And that would work, except that you do nearly the same thing every single day! You sleep! You close your eyes, your consciousness 'shuts down' for a bit, and then you wake back up, open your eyes, and you're you again. But are you? There's no way to be sure. You didn't have continuity in your consciousness. It stopped for a while. And even though it was only several hours, you still had some of your atoms and molecules replaced. So, are you still the same person? Or do you die every night, with a new you reborn each morning? How about this one! :P Say a person is in a coma. He's unconscious, and he doesn't wake up for a year, maybe even three, five, or more. ALL of the atoms in his body have been replaced, and he didn't maintain a continuity of consciousness. So is he the same person?

It's the PATTERN of atoms which is important, not the atoms themselves.

Sleep well! Say hi to the new you for me ;D
>>
>>38584434
>another guy who just finished 999
>>
>>38584254
she lived in the deep south i forgot where, her mom and stepdad would beat her and mom would make her do a ton of house chores, basically she didnt have a childhood cuz her mom is whoring around. then she livestreams her suicide. shes hanging from the tree until the sun sets
>>
File: 2-machine.jpg (430KB, 1010x1580px) Image search: [Google]
2-machine.jpg
430KB, 1010x1580px
>>38584036

>>38584223
Haha yeah! I think we've all been there :P Hell, I am now lmao

There are 8 of these. I would just link it, but I know sometimes I've been to lazy to go look at links, and I want to make sure that everyone gets to see this comic. It's actually really interesting imo
>>
File: QqDIktt.jpg (832KB, 1463x1838px)
QqDIktt.jpg
832KB, 1463x1838px
your brain cells don't replace themselves tho
>>
File: 3-machine.jpg (404KB, 1010x1580px)
3-machine.jpg
404KB, 1010x1580px
>>38584036
>>38584434
Whoops, meant to quote myself, as well. >>38584469

>>38584456
Hmm? What's 999? I'm interested, now :P

>>38584475
Yes they do, just not often, and not all of them. But even in those cases, they still replace their component materials. The atoms and molecules making up the phospholipid bilayer of their cell membrane, the amino acids making up their proteins, the nucleic acids in the structure of their DNA, all of that stuff gets replaced! And pretty often, too. Oh!! And the glucose, ATP, oxygen, CO2, etc. All of it gets cycled out, all the time. Any damage gets repaired with new materials (and everything gets damaged, slowly and over time). The brain is certainly one of the things which is replaced much more slowly (at least in certain aspects! :P It uses a helluva lot more oxygen and glucose than most of the other organs in the body, so those portions would actually get cycled out MORE quickly in there haha), but it certainly still does happen!
>>
File: 4-machine.jpg (412KB, 1010x1580px) Image search: [Google]
4-machine.jpg
412KB, 1010x1580px
>>38584036
>>38584549
Here's #4. Halfway there! But #3 is one of my favorite pages in the comic! Extremely profound. Probably the most relevant bit, at the very least lol
>>
File: 5-machine.jpg (418KB, 1010x1580px)
5-machine.jpg
418KB, 1010x1580px
>>38584036
>>38584561
Aaaaaaand, here's #5!
>>
File: 6-machine.jpg (385KB, 1010x1580px) Image search: [Google]
6-machine.jpg
385KB, 1010x1580px
>>38584036
>>38584574
Up to #6 now!
>>
File: 7-machine.jpg (378KB, 1010x1580px) Image search: [Google]
7-machine.jpg
378KB, 1010x1580px
>>38584036
>>38584579
#7, the penultimate!
>>
File: 8-machine.jpg (662KB, 1010x2115px) Image search: [Google]
8-machine.jpg
662KB, 1010x2115px
>>38584036
>>38584584
Aaand the last one! There we go!
>>
File: Fuckthislottery.jpg (45KB, 582x793px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckthislottery.jpg
45KB, 582x793px
>>38579694
Pic related, kids are realizing they won the shittiest lottery by being born into an uncaring and quickly deteriorating world where society is literally just a worldwide Sommom and Gomorrah. On top of it all world leaders are increasingly deaf to the plights of their people and instead have taken up trying to find every possible way to kick the can further down the road so they don't have to be around for when shit hits the fan
>>
>>38584179
Well who was it?
>>
>>38579917
it was actually guys online bullying her mainly. one guy in particular from some place like /b/
>>
>>38585689
Can I get an actual source for any of this?
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.