[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird things you did you're not proud of >masturbated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1484604669153.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484604669153.png
267KB, 637x360px
weird things you did you're not proud of
>masturbated in a kid princess costume that belonged to my sister
>went to a motel by myself and dressed like a woman and masturbated in front of the mirror taking pictures then masturbating to said pictures
>>
>>38579662
>stole my 60 years old maid's uniform and jerked off while wearing it in front of my bathroom's mirror
>>
I used to press up against girls in the hallway at school waiting for lunch. It got so crowded in there. I would always do it against the slightly retarded ones.
>>
I used to wear my older sister's clothes while jerking off. I thought she was going to walk in on me once but she didn't and I stopped after that.
>>
One night I was in a bit of a jam. I had a bunch of money of money on me and needed a place to stay the night. I ran through the night to a motel 6 nearby, but it was sketchy getting there. The owner jacked up the price too for the night and then employee kind of laughed at me. I was exhausted but came all over the blankets and didn't clean anything up after. I'm actually proud of that
>>
>>38579858
I wonder how common it is in motels to clean cum piss and shit all over the sheets and floors
>>
>>38579938
They often do basic cleaning. If you ever buy a UV light you'll find they miss most areas, including fecal spray matter from around the toilet splattered on the walls, cum stains galore on the mattress and remote control.
>>
>>38579938
Too common, it's mostly puke or cum. Trust me i work with it on a day to day basis.
>>
>>38580028
How bad is it slaving in a hotel besides that?
>>
I think pretty much every young man has gone through his "dress up in a princess/maid/pokahantas costume in a hotel room" phase.
>>
>>38580189
Eh, not as bad as you would think. you just cant be squeamish really and shit. It really just depends day to day on what guests were staying and what kind of people they are.
>>
>>38580240
Forgot to mention my father called me to ask how I was doing. My voice was extinguished from wearing a belt around my neck too long and I had to make a bullshit excuse
>>
>>38579662
so you have a sissy fetish? are able to still have a regular sex life with women?
>>
>>38580539
Boys will be boys. I'm sure that's just a normal thing everyone goes through.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.