[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work >10/10 roastie say > i like your belt, not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1461027833515.gif (2MB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
1461027833515.gif
2MB, 400x419px
>at work
>10/10 roastie say
> i like your belt, not that i was looking at your cock
> smile and say thanks, its a nice belt
What did she mean by this, and how did I mess up?
>>
>>38578615
You should have stuttered, or at least stammered, and then said "I wasn't looking at your cock either"
>>
Tbh i think she was the one sperging here. You acted quite calmly and chad-tier imo.
I know this from some of the words and being around quite a few roasties in my time
>>
>>38578712
FPBP

Seriously Opie, smoke pot and jack off thinking about her.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>38578712
Robots have mastered comedy
>>
>>38578615
Well she obviously wasn't looking at your cock, judging from what she told you.

You probably need to buy another belt.
>>
>>38578615
You should've responded
>y-you t-too
>>
>>38578733

I have to agree with this guy.
>>
>>38578615
Women think compliments=flirting. She even went the extra mil to mention your dick.

ya fucked up
>>
>>38578615

In all seriousness she was hardcore flirting, if she is brazen enough to mention your cock than she was totally hitting on you
>>
>>38578777
>>38578806
How do I respond to things like this? The other day she said something similar too. IMO she's way out of my league, but she keeps saying these things. Like she said anon, I wish I knew you better in highschool. Or she said from afar, anon you're so cute. I want to believe but part of me knows its too good to be true.
>>
>>38578932

Just bee yourself...
Wait no... fuck... what am I saying.

Look she's either flirting because she's interested or because flirting is fun for her.
The way to find out is to ask her to go on some sort of actual date.
No games or messing just:
>Let's grab a drink and chat.

She'll either accept or she'll decline and drop the flirting.
Either way you'll have more information and clock up some EXP to level up social skills.
>>
>>38579104
I actually was planning on it. Well getting her number, but I couldnt find her after our conversation. She works in a different department.
>>
>>38579244
You know what to do so.
Don't look for approval from us.
>>
>>38579308
you're right. But i gotta be honest. I'm nervous. I've never asked anyone out before. I'm leaving for college soon, and so is she. We're going to seperate colleges, so what's the point?
>>
>>38579384
The point is to practice skills now, so you have them later.
>>
>>38579510
you're right. I'll give it a shot. Thanks anon.
>>
>>38578932

Ask her out on a casual date some place fun.
I have a hard time hitting on guys because it feels so unnatural and these sound like something i might go with,
(minus the cock comment because im more shy than that)
She obviously finds you attractive and mysterious which is all you really need.
Careful not to sperg and pour out too much of what you think of her or your insecurities/highschool mentality.
Hang onto that bit of mystery because it's what got her attention.
Revealing your vulnerability too soon makes a man look needy and some girls are really switched off by that even though its what she'll want later. Good luck op
>>
>>38578733
if he was an asexual chad yes. if he gave one fuck about getting this girls number he most definitely sperged out
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.