[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a very elaborate escapist fantasy that I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I have a very elaborate escapist fantasy that I've been obsessing over a year now. It's the last thing I've thought of before going to sleep, and first thing I've thought after waking up

It's an ideal version of my life that would make me very happy

problem is, It's probably doable, but very ambitious and challenging, borderline on impossible.

I don't know if it's possible or impossible and if I'm deluded immature guy escaping from reality or did I stumble upon something that is my destiny
>>
>>38578223
share it anonkun
>>
>>38578223
I too have one of these fantasies that I go back to regularly, it's become a serious problem when I'd rather daydream about it than deal with my own life.
>>
What I've learned is that it's hard to dream too big. You can accomplish more in this life than you think, but you have to PICK something, not be all over the place.

You can accomplish anything, but you can't accomplish everything.

Dig?
>>
File: 1473632749903.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473632749903.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>38578223
same here anon, i think about it everytime i go to bed and before sleeping, or in random moments during the day.
i have more than one though, some are possible and some are fantasy shit, either way ill never make them become true.
i just like a lot to think about it
>>
>>38578223
Would it hurt to try aside from the effort? If not, go for it.

I have that sort of thing too btw, but it is purely escapist wishfulfillment with no bearing on reality in my case.
>>
>>38578400
thanks anon i need that post
>>
>>38578223
Go for it, do your best.
It's better than my escapist fantasy if it makes you feel better.
>>
I have a fantasy too, I keep telling myself that I will do it too right after my final year of college.
My dream is to follow a route that I mapped out to run around the world (~24,500 miles) starting at the bottom of africa, going through europe and then northern russia, back down to the bottom of south america. I will have to average a little under 70 miles/day, but that just means that I will need to constantly walk or jog to average 5-6 miles per hour, giving me 8 hours for sleep and some time for meals.

I have also fantasized about not stopping for meals purchased with money, but rather killing every meal with my hands and cooking it. I also want to try lion... don't ruin my dream anon...
I also want to record the whole thing in one reallllyyyyy long video. Only problem with that is I need to get a way to keep a charge on a recording device for a year ._.

>tl;dr I have an "impossible" dream too, go follow yours!!
>>
Do it anon, it's better to pursue it than to live a life of regret!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.