[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the one thing you need to change in order to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 9pFWT0l.png (210KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
9pFWT0l.png
210KB, 658x545px
What's the one thing you need to change in order to get out of the rut you're in?
>>
>>38577994
I need to get a drivers license.
>>
>What's the one thing you need to change in order to get out of the rut you're in?
a job
>>
>>38577994
physics, psyches
>>
>>38577994
A brain transplant.
>>
>>38578027
me too. what do you think will happen once you get a job?
>>
>>38577994
I need to move to a different country. Doesn't matter if it's like for a month or two, I need a change of scene.
>>
>>38578080
>what do you think will happen once you get a job?
i can buy as much anime merch as i wante
>>
massively limit my computer usage
>>
>>38577994
my height, face, and frame
>>
Myself. here's something original.
>>
>>38578130
kek fucking robots XDD
>>
Finally decide on what to do next.

No pissing around, no wasting time, just say "yep, this" and the rest will take care of itself.
>>
I need to be the leader of a worldwide dictatorship.
>>
>>38577994
originally, i don't really know
>>
>>38577994
A boyfriend.
This will legit solve all of my problems.
>>
>>38578584
you'd just be unloading your problems on to him
>>
>>38578629
No seriously
>Someone to talk to when bored and lonely
>Someone to cook for and work out with
>Someone I can try new things with to bring me out of my shell
>Someone to fulfil my cuddle desires
>Someone I can help with personal problems and who can help with mine
>Someone like a friend but they don't judge you when you say something stupid/cry/get frustrated/etc.
>Someone I can just care about more than anyone else in the world
They sound fantastic.
>>
Ideally, a 60k/yr entry level job with a small commute.

Nobody but employers can ever be blamed for any deficiency of skilled labor.
>>
A direction to go in.
>>
File: 5541.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
5541.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>38577994
nothing since I don't blame external things
>>
File: bune.png (442KB, 573x597px) Image search: [Google]
bune.png
442KB, 573x597px
>>38577994
Cultivate ironclad self discipline
>>
halving my weight, finding a compatible 3d male life partner, somehow getting rid of crippling nihilistic depression/worldview

god just one of those would be so incredible
>>
>>38578935
All of that sounds nice but no relationship is 100% positive, presumably your boyfriend would have his own life and want to be alone at times, there's always going to be disagreements and times where you're apart as there is in any healthy relationship

if you're not mentally put together and stable beforehand you aren't suddenly going to be after. It always manifests itself in some way, whether it's jealously, dependency, neediness or whatever.
>>
Scar tissue from ulna-wrist needs to be removed so I can regain about 45 degrees of comfortable mobility in my right hand. People that can do burpees have no idea. Literally look to the ulna.
>>
>>38579128
Already pretty well set everywhere else, and I know it'll never be ideal. But it would still fill the one gaping hole left in my life and 90% of the way to ideal is better than 0%.
>>
My procrastination and lingering social awkwardness. Getting with my oneitis or getting over her would also help.
>>
Grow my hair back
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.