[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is tinder a meme? Does it actually work? I've been meaning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Is tinder a meme? Does it actually work?

I've been meaning to make a tinder profile despite never having a facebook and being a KHV at 21
I am the least desirable race (asian)
But im 6'0 150lb ottermode that recently moved here in socal.
Anyone else have any similar experience into this?
Should i do it?
>>
>>38577100
You need facebook to get into tinder.
Works but you'll get an STD from THOTs, get into other stuff if you seek a LTR.

But if you want to join the meme app, just do it then, you'll be fine.
>>
I've used tinder on and off in the small city I live in. It's mostly bots and fat single moms. I think it might be better in bigger cities. I guess there's nothing to lose if you want to try it though.
>>
>>38577100
You know how much you hate women, for being incredibly entitled and picky about everything in their lives? Tinder puts that to a 100% more in regards to men. Why should a female let you talk to her, if in about 5 seconds she can find a more successful and attractive man with no effort other than swiping to the left with her fingers?
>>
>>38577367
Oh shit that reminds me of that one /r9k/ anon that got into tinder and got into some fuckign nigger pretending to be a girl on tinder.
>>
>>38577472
What? Did he get robbed or something?
>>
>>38577498
No, IIRC that anon reported the faggot to the police and then the thread ended just like that.

But it was some spooky shit since OP reverse image'd the photo and the writing of the "girl" was creepy as fuck.

DESU don't know if it was a nigger or not.
>>
>>38577430
was just thinking about this.
thanks anon for the redpill

cant compete with the chads here in LA
>>
>>38577100
It works ok for making friends. I don't know about getting laid, though.
I've met a handful of acquaintances who are very sweet girls, but it's hard for me to take the friendship any further.
In situations of a kind of artificial friendship like that, it's hard not to come off like a diet version of myself, and I'm sure they are doing the same.
>>
It works if you're a woman or hot.

It's a waste of time otherwise.
>>
>>38577583
You cant compete. You can look for left overs. In reality, most women look for the immediate benefit. They dont know about longevity. The best investors ( people who have to look at the future ) are men. Women just look for whatever is the best right now, and right now you are not the best thing because you are not born with certain genetics most likely. As time passes your value increases but generally the value of women decreases. Good luck with doing mathematics over if a woman is worth it at that point.
>>
>>38577730
this has been my experience aswell.
Maybe other less immediate apps and sites are more suited for betas.
>>
>>38577881

Nope, you're wrong about that too. Online dating is entirely built to cater to women and the small slice of the male population they find attractive. It is a waste of time for anyone else.
>>
>>38577881

It's important to realize a woman will never, ever want you. She may want your money or your resources, but since you're not Chad, she'll never want -you-.
>>
File: 1489961476864.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489961476864.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>38578012
that sounds a bit drastic desu
>>
>>38578199

It's the truth. Welcome to the real world. It kind of sucks.
>>
>>38577688
Damn, this felt too real, m8
>>
Go on Bumble. Ironically, putting the power to message in women's hands takes the pressure off of you to spam yourself to vapid whores. If none of them message you, then fine, but at least you don't have to embarrass yourself at trying to appeal to some bitches. Biggest con is that unless you're decently attractive, you're not getting anywhere with those bitches
>>
>>38579722
>Bumble
Interesting. Also POF?
>>
>>38579722
>Bumble

This is your best shot, fuck tinder its so played out
>>
Lets get realistic here for a second. You're not going to have the kind of success with tinder you want if you're an Asian 21 year old KHV who hasn't made a facebook yet. Maybe some matches, but your time would be better spent elsewhere. Girls go to tinder to find Chad, and if you don't appear to know what you're doing and it doesn't seem like you have much of a life, you won't get that many girls interested in you.

That doesn't mean you are just fucked though. Making friends and meeting girls through your social circle would be a much better use of your time, at least until you have a bit of success. Take pictures of you with your bros, do some exciting shit, lost the KV, and then you'll be more ready for tinder.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.