[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be creepy/illegal for a 30 year old single male to let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1441743167688.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441743167688.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Would it be creepy/illegal for a 30 year old single male to let a non-related 14 year old girl hang out at their house alone with them?
>>
>>38575018
Creepy, yes. I don't think it would be illegal though unless you had pre-stated sexual intentions though.

My questions to other anons: Would the same be true if the genders were reversed? Maybe
>>
>>38575018
>creepy
Yes. 14 year olds aren't braindead either, she'd find it creepy herself most likely.
>illegal
No
>>
Why would a 14 year old girl want to hang out at a 30 year old male's house?
>>
File: why don't you take a seat?.jpg (26KB, 352x707px) Image search: [Google]
why don't you take a seat?.jpg
26KB, 352x707px
No, not at all anon.
It's perfectly fine.
She said she is not a cop right? Everything's fine then.
>>
>>38575178
To suck delicious adult cock.
>>
Depends on the circumstances
>Are you teaching her piano
yes
>Are you planning to have sex with her
no
>>
Would be classed as grooming in the UK unless you're a Paki and she's white.

Pretty sure most first world countries have similar grooming laws
>>
>>38575018
Creepy maybe, but not illegal.
As long as you don't put your penis in or around her then you would be fine.
>>
>>38575178
Most girls seek maturity.
>>
>>38575178
Hypothetically, the girl is kind of your friend and has abusive parents and doesn't want to be at home so ends up in the street all day and she asked you to stay at your house during the day.
>>
i'm sure her parents will be thrilled when they find out
>>
>>38575447
I think you should hypothetically let her stay at your house and comfort her and be there for her, hypothetically.
>>
>>38575447
If that is the case you could be a good mentor to her.

On the other hand, if things get worse and she becomes more dependant on you that could also be bad. Also, her home life really isn't your problem in the grand scheme of things.
>>
Just don't have kinky sex with her.
>>
>>38575121
>Would the same be true if the genders were reversed?
Of course not she'd just be a caring woman.
>>
Let's just say this - it would be extremely unwise for the 30 year old to be in this situation.
>>
>>38575018
Go on. What activities would you be doing? Cooking? Movies? Legos? Games? Cmon now. I need the details.
>>
>>38576539
As long as OP doesn't do anything who cares
>>
>>38576539
What about for the 14 year old?
>>
>>38575178
You, naive boy.
>>
>>38575234
>grooming laws
since when is it illegal to hang out with people
>>
>>38577395
Men have not been allowed near children for a long time now
>>
>>38577453
I know of no laws that prohibit men from being around children
>>
>>38575018
at the very least very creepy
>>
>>38575447
Call child services, anon.
>>
So it OP going to greentext his story is it all just horseshit?
>>
>>38577488
social laws. Men who are around unrelated kids are seen as pedos and creeps, whereas the same is not true for women.
>>
>>38577596
What is there to greentext?
>>
Please try to keep the random girl happy and safe, OP.
>>
if you were here in Germany this would be a non-issue as you can stick your peepee inside them starting when they turn 14. lmao@urlyfe
>>
>>38575018
>Creepy and legal
I would find it also dangerous as fuck. Who do you think people would believe? A 30yo creep? Or the girl saying you showed her your dick?
>>
>>38575018
Set up cameras everywhere
>>
>>38578452
innocent until proven guity
>>
>>38578496
Maybe in court but I think everyone would start looking you funny
>>
>>38578496
Hahahahaha, not when it's rape. No even in court
>>
>>38578496

Not when it comes to this shit champ. ANYthing involving a girl, especially an UNDERAGE one, and you're fucking scum in the eyes of everyone regardless of if it's true or not.
>>
>>38575447
This is my biggest fantasy. I'm an adult now, but was abused as a kid. Protect children, do not take advantage of their vulnerability.
If she's a girl without a father or an abusive father, she won't understand how to form healthy non romantic relationships with men. If you can show her how, this will be one of her most valuable skills and will make her an ally to lonely nerds with the empathy she's gained through her accumulated perspective.
>>
>>38575018
It would be very creepy.

What are you planning on doing while she's there?
>>
>>38575018
You don't get to do that without being accused of rape. Enjoy prison, good thing you're already a tremendous faggot.
>>
>>38576610
Even if nothing DID happen, if it's just them alone, the 14 y/o could literally make anything up and be instantly believed.

>>38576636
It's also unwise for them. Who knows what kind of person this 30 y/o is?

Just a completely bad and no-win situation for everyone involved.
>>
>>38578611
What's in it for the OP? He will only run the risk to get himself labeled a pedophile. I wouldn't risk becoming someone else's bitch in jail because of a teenage roastie. I'd just call the police and let them handle this problem.
>>
>>38579173
Get her in a friendship with any young female family member and watch after them. It's babysitting.
>>
>>38575018

It's not illegal unless they prove you had sex with her.

However it will be creepy unless you've got a very good reason and can prove it. Otherwise everyone will assume you're pedo and will be trying to bust you.
>>
Kinda creepy but if you don't touch her nads it's ok
>>
Please don't rape her OP you sick fuck.
>>
Groom her for four years, than marry her. It's what I would do.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.