[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do black people mean when they say "White foolishness"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

File: unnamed-1-680x680.jpg (56KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-1-680x680.jpg
56KB, 680x680px
What do black people mean when they say "White foolishness"? I've seen this being said a lot this year
>>
it's just black people being foolish ignore it
>>
>>38575017

They look at horror films and take all the naive white characters as a real representation of white people in real life, even though they are like that for the plot of the film and for horror effects\strategies.

Other than that, would be the foolish white liberals maybe?
I could agree on them with that.
>>
>>38575017

white people have the uncanny ability to turn off their self-awareness on a collective scale, for the purpose of being hypocritical in their actions without admitting the truth, for example :

Since 2014 "Blue Lives Matter" have been supporting officers who become wrapped up in press fiascos involving the "unwarranted" murder of black individuals. The organization claims to be dedicated to "warriors who wage war in the streets"

However their presence miraculously seems to be missing in the latest public case of an unwarranted shooting, dealing with Mohamed Noor - a Somali or "BLACK" officer who - of course accidentally - shot a white woman after he feared for his life.

Why is that other officers can have gofundme accounts that reach up to 500k but Noor's gofundme was shut down at 400 dollars?

Why is it that organizations such as blue lives matter rush to the defense of white officer - on black citizen cases but are suddenly missing from this case?

white foolishness.
>>
>>38575017

I would guess because Trump, the leader of the white people, has done alot of foolish things and still has a base of support and the blacks have noticed it and consider it foolish
>>
stuff that white people do that black people would never think about doing.
>>
File: 1500343129115.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500343129115.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
Every time boons turn on their liberal masters I practically cum from the pleasure. Seeing a pathetic white liberal cuck getting beat because he was the wrong skin colour in the wrong place. The schadenfreude is palpable. Around blacks never relax and you will never be a white fool again.
>>
>>38575411
So... getting a job?
>>
>>38575318
White people have miraculous levels of "self awareness", if there's a way to make any kind of minute statement or action being interpreted as somewhat "racist" it makes the news and they make a public apology

It's only through sheer brain-melting levels of stupidity that not even the most pseudo-intellectual liberal can find a way to justify that people say black people preaching about their "issues" is inane hypocritical horseshit

>However their presence miraculously seems to be missing in the latest public case of an unwarranted shooting, dealing with Mohamed Noor - a Somali or "BLACK" officer who - of course accidentally - shot a white woman after he feared for his life.
Just because something bad happens to a black person it's not because they're black, and if you're assuming that you're being racist

Since we're talking about blacks seeming to be treated differently for arbitrary reasons then let's talk about the 98% (literally) of black murders that are from other black people that nobody cared about until one got shot by a cop by a way that could be deemed unfair
>>
>>38575433
Do you think crispy gets tired of getting her holes absolutely fucking demolished by BBC? I don't think so I'm sure she loves it
>>
>>38575501
t. white fool
This is why nogs think you're a joke.
>>
it's just black butthurt. Blacks are the most butthurt and entitled people in America. We should've shipped them to Liberia when the Civil War ended but the fucking Confederates killed Lincoln so it never materialized.
>>
>>38575492
>Just because something bad happens to a black person it's not because they're black, and if you're assuming that you're being racist
Literally a retard. he's saying the black cop is getting no support from Blues lives matter, because he's black, which is obvious.
>>
>>38575017
I'm black and I've never heard this said. I'm going to assume you read through a lot of BLM-types' twitters or are watching their videos or something?
>>
>>38575642
We would hardly need blue lives at all if it wasn't for Blacks' inability to behave themselves. Police actually do kill way too many people of any race, but since BLM made it about evil white people, whites ended up siding with the other enemy, the police.
>>
>>38575318
What about that black foolishness? It is what the whole of BLM is built on.
>BLM go out on the streets chanting for cops blood because a druglord that happened to be black got shot by police
>Hands up don't shoot!
>Systematic racism
Absolutely cringe worthy foolishness. What ever the bullshit propaganda from the MSM spew out the blacks lap it up like good little Marxist pawns.

You know what it is? It is American foolishness! You are all looking at your own foolishness thinking that it is racial foolishness.
>>
>>38575642
Whites don't respond to the truth they redirect
>>
>>38575492
comparing gang violence to a string of similar murders carried out by a publicly funded institution that is in theory supposed to protect the very people that they're killing.

also what a coincidence that that lack of support Noor is getting is nothing more than a "coincidence" that has nothing to do with race.

Sounds like white foolishness if I ever heard of it
>>
>>38575687
>This massive deflect
Holy shit man, stay on topic. What other blacks do has no impact on a black cop not getting the same backing as white cops do when they questionably kill people
>>
>>38575691

>12 year old boy
>druglord

>man outside selling cigarettes
>druglord

>father riding around with his wife and child
>druglord

i present to you : "white-foolishness"
>>
>>38575780
You have to go back. Consider emigrating to Liberia.
>>
>>38575017
You know how white people have stereotypes for nonwhites? Well nonwhites have stereotypes for whites. One of the stereotypes include "foolishness". Naivety, stupidity, etc. We think the average white person lacks common sense.
>>
>>38575815

I was born here, so were my parents.
Maybe you should take accept that the actions of your fore-fathers was ethically reprehensible and the actions of an inhumane regime....

oh wait that regime is still inhumane
you look up to your forefathers
and the American Government still utilizes slave labor...

God Bless the USA
>>
>>38575830
As you can see from boards like /pol/ and /r9k/, there is some truth to this stereotype. White foolishness isn't new, this is just the first time white people are hearing about it.
>>
>>38575017
Who is this cum drum :DDD
>>
>>38575830
I can agree with that.
It is not common sense to let your own countries turn into a bunch of gib me dats niggers all in the name of "tolerance".
>>
Funny how white people get a taste of racism, just a taste, maybe see some twitter posts or something, and they lose their fucking minds. Whites wouldn't be able to last a year, let alone 500, dealing with the things they've put people through in America alone.
>>
>>38575930
I don't know it was in google images when I typed in "White foolishness"
>>
>>38575672
Yeah, although I try to avoid social justice videos generally
>>
>>38575909
So go back. Negotiating an agreement to pay African countries to accept black Americans, combined with a reparations package for slavery and racial discrimination contingent on leaving, would be a great long-term decision for the US.
>>
>>38575017
White people tearing each other apart over niggers like they did in the civil war. Slavery was nigger's fault to begin with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NXC4Q_4JVg
>>
>>38575954
So what is Europe?
What is Northern Ireland?
South Africa?

Europe was foraged by worse than America by far
>>
>>38575965
Id go foolish over her tittties
>>
>>38575954
You havent been alive for 500 years. Are you literally a vampire
>>
>>38576094
Why are you naming places? What does that have to do with what I said? Is this another /pol/ talking point that you jackasses spit out when you don't know what else to say?
>Well look at Zimbabwe!
We're talking about Internet jokes about white people sweetheart, pay attention
>>
>>38576193
>sweetheart
sweetie*
>>
>>38575017
White people in America do a lot of really, really dumb things. You can't just call them out for doing really dumb shit when it happens though, because they're also really, really sensitive about it. So people just call it "white foolishness" and move on.
>>
>>38575318
>shot a woman
>as a man
Subhuman should be put to death.
>>
>>38575909
Slavery was literally started by niggers. So was segregation. Nig nogs even agreed to Jim Crow but changed their pea brained minds decades later when they were left out of gibmedats programs and post WWII prosperity.
>When the Republicans came to power in the Southern states after 1867, they created the first system of taxpayer-funded public schools. Southern Blacks wanted public schools for their children but they did not demand racially integrated schools. Almost all the new public schools were segregated, apart from a few in New Orleans. After the Republicans lost power in the mid-1870s, conservative whites retained the public school systems but sharply cut their funding.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation_in_the_United_States#Reconstruction_in_the_South
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_compromise
During the Revolution, the brits enticed nigs into fleeing slavery, this caused nigs to become synonymous with anti-patriotism. The Northern states abolished slavery after their slave population was decimated because they didn't want more niggers being imported to them. This is also why the international slave trade would be banned. The civil war started cause the north didn't want niggers, even enslaved ones, spreading across the country and harassing white people with their ooga boogary. Hundreds of thousands of white men killed by other white men over some stupid fucking jungle coons. And to this day over half of homicides in this country are committed by niggers, niggers attack those of other races far more than vice versa, white police officers are actually less likely to shoot nigs than other white people. This country's original sin is buying into the nigger slave trade. Your ancestors were so fucking weak they got enslaved by other nigs in Africa before being sold like buckets of KFC.
>>
>>38575830
Probably a result of white people being overly compassionate, which is a pretty retarded trait to have when you extend it to an out-group. Probably one of the biggest weaknesses white people have, they care too much about nonwhites. The Jews have the right idea.
>>
>>38575318
There also hasnt been a single protest or riot against "police brutality" because of this. Its almost as if everyone only has their self in mind :^)
>>
>>38576421

Lets have 10 more cases of a black officer killing white citizens.

and then get back to me on that rioting part.
>>
>>38575017
Never heard it before, but it just seems as though it's referring to foolishness exhibited by White people.

Don't overthink it, OP. Overthinking it would be foolish.
>>
>>38576390
It has nothing to do with compassion, minorities just think whites are genuinely stupid. I had a Mexican female friend who worked with a white guy who failed his saliva drug test, which is the easiest type of test to pass. She blamed his failure on his whiteness because only a whiteboi would fail a test that you just have to brush your teeth to pass.
>>
>>38576611
>doing drugs
subhuman
>>
>>38575017
White foolishness = Common decency
examples
>Obeying the law
>Having a job
>Giving people the benefit of a doubt
>Taking care of your offspring
>Helping people in need
Anything a blacks can abuse through lies is white foolishness, see it's not the blacks fault for being evil and dishonest, it's the whites fault for being gullible see?
>>
>>38576611
>I had a Mexican female friend who worked with a white guy who failed his saliva drug test, which is the easiest type of test to pass
You mean you right?
>>
>>38576644
It was the white kid who failed the drug test, anon. That means he was doing drugs.
>>
>be obnoxious minority womyn scholar with no practical skills
>put "white" in front of any negative adjective
>I N S T A N T B U Z Z W O R D
>>
>>38576193
You do not know of the struggles Europe has endured yet you come out with such nonsense.

> Whites wouldn't be able to last a year, let alone 500, dealing with the things they've put people through in America alone.
You have no god damn idea.
I am from Northern Ireland myself. The history of Ireland is a very stormy one. Even my local town tells a dark story of suppression of the native Irish by the English.

Black foolishness to think its all the white mans fault.
It is the imperialists of England, France and Spain that bought the blacks from blacks that later became America. The British did shitty things to a lot of peoples, It is only racism to say it is all whites that are the oppressor.
It is black foolishness to think all white nations have had a wonderful old time through out history, ancient or recent.
Go educate yourself before you make such stupid generalizations and assumptions.
>>
>>38576359
>Slavery was literally started by niggers. So was segregation.
Wrong and wrong.
>When the Republicans came to power in the Southern states after 1867, they created the first system of taxpayer-funded public schools. Southern Blacks wanted public schools for their children but they did not demand racially integrated schools. Almost all the new public schools were segregated, apart from a few in New Orleans. After the Republicans lost power in the mid-1870s, conservative whites retained the public school systems but sharply cut their funding.
The schools were already segregated dip shit, the blacks WANTED FUNDING for their schools

Your whole post is 15 year old edgelord level retarded
>>
>>38576547
The only difference is the media doesnt lose its mind when it happeneds. Also a women ismt a threat the way a 6'4 gang member is. Its easy as fuck to take down a women
>>
>>38577137
>Also a women ismt a threat the way a 6'4 gang member is. Its easy as fuck to take down a women
>What are guns and knives
>>
>>38575318
>black people attack cops and get shot
>media reports on it like they're the victims
>retarded black guy shoots a white milf

HMMMMMMMM I wonder why people react differently.
>>
>>38577212
>>black people attack cops and get shot
Most of these questionable cases are not people attacking cops, they're usually people struggling while being taken down. Or cases like Philando Castile, where the cop overreacts and kills someone.
>>retarded black guy shoots a white milf
You have no idea what she did before. She probably ran up to them shouting and banging on the car.
>>
>>38577169
She was unarmed. Also women cant fight for shit real life isnt a fucking anime wtf dude
>>
>>38577518
>She was unarmed.
How was the cop supposed to know?
>Also women cant fight for shit real life isnt a fucking anime wtf dude
This means nothing with guns and knives readily available
>>
>>38576745
This

>Colonial empires times
>Medieval Christians vs Muslims times
>Rome vs "savages" times
>Starving serfs and forced conscription
>Black plague times
>Dark times of Christianity and Inquisitions
>Times of Papal rule, Venetian intrigues and feuding lords
Blacks don't even know what the fuck hard times are, "oh no forced labor and discrimination, how horrible! reparations!"
You were treated better than peasants in Europe, imagine living in some shitty hut in middle of nowhere working on a land that isn't yours paying taxes you can't afford trying to keep the fields growing, the cattle fed and fish for food so your family won't starve
That's what Europe was like for the serfs, aristocracy could kill a peasant in broad day light and no one would bat an eye, why the fuck do you think French revolution happened?
Europe and whites have endured more than your little black brain can even imagine and we not only survived, we strove to became the world power we are today
Look to the east and you see the Slavs, look to the west and you see America formerly part of British colonial empire, in the middle you see Europe, the birth place of our greatness
Maybe if you blacks would make any effort to strive for greatness you would have some results, but no instead you blame the white devil and beg for handouts, there were no handouts in Europe when times were tough, the Brits starved the Irish in the Great Famine yet they still bounced back and are a 1st world country today
Africa had bunch of colonial empires come there create railroads, factories, agriculture and what do you have to show for it when they left? you let the railroads go to shit and partied your asses off for god knows how many years
Face it blacks, you're incapable of greatness because you're too stupid and lack determination to make anything out of yourselves
>>
the only white foolishness is that they foolishly advocate for niggers

spics hate niggers
chinks hate niggers
gooks hate niggers

but white people love to virtue signal and join BLM protests defending the chimps

without whites, niggers would have been exterminated by now. that's white foolishness
>>
>>38576751
>they created the first system of taxpayer-funded public schools
Also see:
>>38576093
Typical low IQ nig.
>>
>>38575017
Don't engage with this shit.

Just take people as individuals, assume positive intent until proven otherwise. Be patient and kind.
>>
>>38577718
I do
But blacks aren't people so it's not the same.
>>
>>38577573
>You were treated better than peasants in Europe, imagine living in some shitty hut in middle of nowhere working on a land that isn't yours paying taxes you can't afford trying to keep the fields growing, the cattle fed and fish for food so your family won't starve
Common held believe among people who can't admit how horrible slavery was. Serfs were tied to the land, but had rights and were NOT property, meaning Kings couldn't do whatever they wanted with them. Were they mistreated? Sure, but they weren't treated as bad as slaves.
> That's what Europe was like for the serfs, aristocracy could kill a peasant in broad day light and no one would bat an eye
Another lie
>why the fuck do you think French revolution happened?
Because the lower class was being mistreated, not murdered in broad daylight.
>>
>>38577703
How fucking retarded are you?
Blacks were not allowed to go to schools with whites in the south. After the confederate savages got BTFO, they went around lynching blacks and burning their communities down. There is literally no point in arguing with someone that says blacks began segregation
>>38576093
>Slavery was nigger's fault to begin with.
>Blacks forced whites to take slaves
You fucking teenage edgelords ruin this place
>>
>>38577400
Nope, she was just standing there talking to another cop when that somaliniggers decided to shooter her for no apparent reason. And Castile was indeed being a dumb nig when he got shot. It's why the jury found the officer innocent.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/06/23/why-the-cop-who-shot-philando-castile-was-rightly-acquitted/
>>
>>38577750
You're an idiot.

You're an a path to ruin your own mental and social health if you're unironically racist.
>>
>>38575017
>What do black people mean when they say "White foolishness"
They are being used as pawns by the jews to attack whites but are too dumb to realize it
>>
>>38577842
Youre probably racist too but the "right" kind
>>
>>38577838
>Nope, she was just standing there talking to another cop when that somaliniggers decided to shooter her for no apparent reason. And Castile was indeed being a dumb nig when he got shot. It's why the jury found the officer innocent.
And hopefully they'll do the right thing and find the officer who took out that woman innocent too.
>>
>>38575318
>ingroup preference is foolish
yeah no
>>
>>38577807
They started the public school system during Reconstruction when niggers could vote and hold office prior to Jim Crow and wanted it segregated. Lol dumb nig can't read. Go read up on the Atlanta Compromise, nigs couldn't handle big responsibilities so they just let the white men take over. Niggers cucked themselves.
And niggers indeed enslaved each other in Africa.
http://therightscoop.com/i-dont-blame-white-people-for-slavery-i-blame-blacks-and-muslims-for-slavery/
>>
>>38577975
>Still trying to convince people that blacks started segregation
You are so fucking dumb it's insane
>And niggers indeed enslaved each other in Africa.
And romans enslaved other Europeans, barbarians in Germany had slaves. Chinks had slaves also, along with Aztecs. What's your fucking point, faggot? Nobody forced whites to take slaves from Africa. Go be a fucking retard somewhere else
>>
>>38577842
I actually just had a psychological evaluation done and am certified perfectly sane as part of getting a certain job. My posts are based in fact.
>hurr durr ray cusccim is a mental disorder!
kys
>>
>>38577573
Spot on.
Even the Troubles in northern Ireland says it. Catholics were second-class citizens ever since the British got there, when Ireland split in 1921 it was no different in the north. All the jobs were reserved for the proddies, Catholics got burned out of their houses, Catholics was not aloud eduction until the mid 1900's and were cheated politically. Then in 1960's they had enough, they made political progress, they took up arms and in 1998 they won the good friday agreement.

Where as blacks over the sea on the other hand...
More or less it was whites who handed them it.
>>
>>38578034
>he can't even provide evidence to the contrary!
>being in this much disbelief that everything you were taught is wrong.
>but all that other slavery!
Slavery elsewhere in the world ended peacefully unlike in America. Slavery still exists in Africa and the middle east to this day and it's not white people owning them. Slavery would have ended peacefully in America too if the niggers in Haiti didn't genocide the white people there and inspire slave revolts in the US. It's literally niggers fault slavery lasted as long as it did and ultimately the civil war happened. And whites were jewed into buying slaves with biblical arguments that strayed from the teachings of Jesus Christ and instead went with the old testament which Christians were not to obey.
>>
>>38578334
>Slavery still exists in Africa and the middle east to this day and it's not white people owning them.
You dumb faggot, stop trying to deflect from you being a retard. You said slavery was African's fault. You're a lying fucking faggot lmao
And slavery in Africa is predominantly through Muslims and Arabs.
>Slavery would have ended peacefully in America too if the niggers in Haiti didn't genocide the white people there and inspire slave revolts in the US.
>Knows jack shit about the Haitian revolution

You are literally at a sub-human IQ right now. Blacks did not start segregation. They were already not allowed to go into white spaces right after slavery because of violence.
>>
>>38577751
https://www.britannica.com/topic/serfdom
How many years of slavery did your kind suffer again?
>>
>>38578429
They literally lived in white owned plantations during slavery. They were fed and cared for by white owners. After abolition the dumb coons wanted their own shit and white went along with it. Black lawmakers during Reconstruction literally stated the whole segregated schools shit. Slave children couldn't go to school and there were not public schools in the South prior to that era.
Lol why can't you show evidence against this?
>>
>>38578334
As for the part about Arabs.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/18/africans-apologise-slave-trade
>>
Niggers whining about 245 years of slavery in America
Whites treated other whites way worse than they treated you throughout history, you got into the subjugation game when times were good you ain't got shit to complain about
>>
>>38578631
>When the Republicans came to power in the Southern states after 1867, they created the first system of taxpayer-funded public schools. Southern Blacks wanted public schools for their children but they did not demand racially integrated schools.
Literally from what you posted. They wanted schools for their children to go to because they were literally slaves no longer than a decade before. They didn't say they wanted segregation, they wanted PUBLIC FUNDING for school in their communities that they were building.
> They were fed and cared for by white owners. After abolition the dumb coons wanted their own shit and white went along with it.
You revisionist are crazy
You are so fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1500596934302.jpg (94KB, 1200x607px) Image search: [Google]
1500596934302.jpg
94KB, 1200x607px
>>38579276
Fuck you nigger.
Always whining for free shit.
Always demanding privileges you don't deserve.
Always asking women for anal sex.
Always robbing 7-11s.
Go back to Africa you malodorous monkey.
>>
>>38575318
Somalians arent human and they get too much gibs as is.
>>
>>38579429
Thank you for admitting defeat. Next time do it a little earlier, cuck.
>>
>>38575017
Id like to say its because they realize whites are killing themselves instead of their enemies, while the groid works to usurp whitey's shit (as they did in South Africa, of course inefficiently)

But i doubt niggers are that smart, so its probably just niggers laughing at stupid shit bourgeoisie whites do to take attention away from the stupid shit niggers do
>>
>>38575318
If that's the case, we should be able to talk about "black brutishness" seeing how African is in an absolute state of disrepair, ruled by ruthless warlords, and 55% of assaults in the USA are committed by people of African descent despite only comprising around 12% of the population. But then again, I don't like making generalizations about people, and it would be rude to discuss such things around the citizenry as though it defined them.
>>
File: CS538KDUYAAcSMZ.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CS538KDUYAAcSMZ.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>hella thicc on both ends
Would you, /r9k/?
>>
File: Ch0gSl2WMAADORD.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ch0gSl2WMAADORD.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
Shes probably a sociopath but hnnnngggggg
>>
>>38576009
That's the issue, then. You're cherrypicking the most toxic, vocal and radical chunk of blacks and asking why all of us say what they say. It's like if I asked why every white person calls blacks niggers after browsing 4chan for a day. It's really easy to get these terrible views of people when the only glimpse you see of them is what you look up through the Wired
>>
File: CVHxTVaVEAEOO9f.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CVHxTVaVEAEOO9f.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>them tittyballs
Would pretend to be leftist for
>>
File: Ch0g96fWUAAHP6S.jpg (14KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
Ch0g96fWUAAHP6S.jpg
14KB, 600x587px
THICCCCCCHICCC

go
>>
>>38578457
Serfdom is not slavery dip shit. They had rights that were protected, they were not property.
>>
>>38580039
>that bateman in the background
Clearly she's a melanated meme queen
>>
>>38579942
Hell yea. What's her name? For... research
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.