[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend last year of my life contemplating suicide >world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>spend last year of my life contemplating suicide
>world looks bleak... life feels bleak... why bother?
>let the comfort of non-existence be thy medicine
>indulging in some pure, natural, organic, GMO-free brony/beta cringe videos
>at least I'm not these guys
>I wonder what they'll be like at the age of 40
>will there be thousands of them in the future? all grown up and being forced to participate in society?
>doubt it
>I need to see this for myself

How did you cucks talk your way out of becoming an hero?
>>
>>38574845
I got a gf who loved me more than I loved her.
>>
>>38574897

That's temporary tho.
>>
>>38574931
Op's isn't?
>>
>>38574845
Developed quasi-schizoid beliefs.
I can't kill myself even if I want to because God put me here to be one of several facilitators who will push humanity to its next stage of mental evolution. This also perfectly explains why things that don't actually exist have been trying to kill me since I was in my mother's fucking womb. (I was born prematurely because a doctor stabbed through my unborn body with a needle in the womb)
The only theory I have about the next phase we're heading towards is that we will isolate ourselves and start to learn to become content with that, and maybe that language will shift from being spoken and written into an entirely written medium. I just think that would be kind of cool, though. God doesn't tell me much about what's coming, I'm not a prophet or anything. But the world's gonna be a great place, eventually, and I'm honored that I've been chosen to help continue improving it.
You have a purpose too, OP. You can find it. Stop gazing into the abyss and learn to gaze past it.
>>
>>38574845
I'll do it but only once I've exhausted all my options. Luckily being suicidal expands your options quite a bit since you can take potentially dangerous drugs you buy off the internet without fear of something bad happening because if something bad does happen you can just kill yourself. Got some bromantane in the mail from Russia. I have high hopes for this one, it apparently alters DNA in a way that affects dopaminergic pathways.

Seeing as how we're nothing but a chain reaction of chemical reactions it should be possible to alter yourself using drugs. That's my philosophy and I'm sticking with it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.