[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i date younger girls? I'm getting beyond frustrated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170723_153637.jpg (288KB, 1436x1092px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_153637.jpg
288KB, 1436x1092px
Should i date younger girls?

I'm getting beyond frustrated with dating women my age range (i'm 26). Seems that the older women get, the more they fucking want. They don't want to settle down with a beta provider, they want a CHAD provider. A Chad who can provide them great money, great sex, and great social status. Every woman interested in me and is my age ghosts me after finding out i haven't had much success at life. They want rich fucking Chads.

Younger girls on the other hand, seem to be more lenient. They don't really care if you work at taco bell as long as you buy them tacos and cuddle them.

I know younger girls are probably not the best idea for something serious, but i'm getting fed up and frustrated. Girls my own age are fucking cunts with the list of demands that stack up to the sky, 19 year old girls seem to live a lot more in the moment and like me for me.
>>
>>38574638
I would date anyone at this stage, go for it OP
>>
>>38574638

Women usually like older men. my wife is 4 years younger that me and we have been together 10 years.
>>
I'm 25 and you are right. They are beyond delusional.

Fucking "non-fat" plain Jane's thinking they are going to get themselves an all-in-one Chad. Like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? What makes you worth that much? YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MONSTER WITHOUT MAKEUP, FUCKING STUBBY LEGS AND UGLY SKIN TONE. YOU ARE BARELY A 5 FFS.

Feminism has deluded these retards into thinking they can have everything.
>>
I want all you normies to leave
>>
>>38574779
yep.

I am a strong independent women who deserves a man who will take away my need for independence.
>>
>>38574638
My states age of consent is 16. I've been thinking of ways to get a qt 16 year old gf that I missed out on when I was in school
I'm 23
>>
>>38574779

My co-worker is literally garbage dump-tier. Fat as fuck, single mom. But she's always seeing top-tier Chads. Cops, marines, a rich guy who drove a porsche and bought her an expensive dress he told her to wear on their date.

It makes me sick to my fucking stomach. I hate men just as much, if not more than women, for giving them all attention to the point of extreme entitlement. Too many guys have the 'she may be a 4/10 but hey, it's still something to fuck' mentality. Chads are guilty of this too. They will fuck anything and stoop to extreme lows during their dry spells. The lucky women who get fucked by Chad never settle for anything less after chosen by bhim, even though they were nothing more than a pump-and-dump.
>>
>>38574943
Pictures? My stomach is writhing just thinking about this Jabba the Slut
>>
How can you guys get a fucking date?
>>
>>38574943
This confirms that there simply aren't enough attractive women to go around at this point. All the thin, beautiful women are snapped up so fast even Chads have to compete hard for garbage. Instead of putting their foot down though they perpetuate the situation. More women will continue to get fatter and more demanding until we reach...a... breaking point.
>>
>>38574638
I'm 21 and all the girls I meet for some reason happen to be 17. My male friends think it's funny and don't care but my female friends call me a pedophile. It's not like I'm hanging around the high school, picking up teenagers. I go to the mall or to a restaurant, meet a girl and she ends up being 17. But I have to admit, even 17-year-olds are better than the ones my age. They haven't had their hearts legitimately broken 12 times so they're easier to be around.
>>
>>38574638
You should always date younger girls. But honestly, if you can manage to fuck an 18-year-old you don't belong here.
>>
>>38576045

Its getting really bad in the US, even chads are having to fight each other over anything decent. So many girls are fat today that just being skinny and young makes a girl an automatic 8/10, while in eastern europe she would be a 4 at best. I was redpilled at my last job working with an attractive 22 year old that already had 2 kids with 2 different guys, yet she still was dating a top tier chad and every guy at work was trying to bang her. She was like a strong 7/10. And they thought I was a faggot for not trying to get her, like my 6 inch penis could do anything to a vag that popped out 2 kids within like 3 years.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.