[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We robots have had enough of this shit. We're tired or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1237.jpg (21KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237.jpg
21KB, 400x214px
We robots have had enough of this shit. We're tired or fag threads, fem""""""bot""""""" threads and more gay shit like that. We're aren't going to take it. We're going to fight back, and we will make it known. Today is the day we rise. We will fight back to make /r9k/ the way it used to be.

If you want to help us fight, enlist here: [email protected]
>>
>>38574238
Sick of faggots in /r9k/
>>
>>38574238

i better not get aids from this.
>>
>>38574262
>>38574272
If you want to join, message me
>>
The faggots were voted out they need to fucking leave. Mods need to do their damn job.
>>
>>38574297
They won't do it. We need to fight ourselves.
>>
Fags harm this board by A) turning people gay

and B) Larping as females that in turn brings in reddit orbiters and chads.
>>
File: old nigger.png (730KB, 1657x833px) Image search: [Google]
old nigger.png
730KB, 1657x833px
>>38574238
A cause that is worthy, and worth fighting for. A fixing of a board that must reclaim it's noble and worthy tradition.
>>
You'll never be rid of us!
OHOHOHOHOHOHO!
>>
r9k is a trap board
>>
/r9k/ has no topic.
I guess that means you're also allowed to spam these threads...
>>
>>38574238

Alright, looks cool. I hope this works.
>>
>>38574238

Are black people allowed? And what about other non-whites? I hate normies too.
>>
File: 1499433068485.jpg (126KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
1499433068485.jpg
126KB, 921x481px
>>38574238
No one forget pic related.
This isn't an accident.
>IGNORE THEIR FUCKING THREADS
>report as spam if there's more than 1 going
>if you MUST reply, Sage goes in the options feild
And let me clear sometging up that no one seems to know.
Sage is not a "down vote" all it does is let you reply without bumping the thread. So posting 30 origi replies just to sage, won't do anything, except shit up their thread. But I guess that's a good thing to do anyway.
>>
File: IMG_1364.jpg (130KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.jpg
130KB, 467x700px
>nazi spiderman
This is currently the gayest thread on this board.
>>
>>38574800

Your faggotry makes me want to join and see what they got cooking.
>>
>>38574817
OP just wants you to send him gay shit
>>
>>38574893

All I have is 2d QTS. Fuck you I'm joining I'll the risk of cia.
>>
File: Jeff.jpg (189KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff.jpg
189KB, 750x1000px
I simply lurk here from time to time and I also hate fembot threads they are disgusting, dirty and attentionwhoring. P.S I have lurked R9k and Wizchan since 2010 and this is the first time i've ever posted just to express my absolute disgust with these fish pussy monsters and their disgusting desperate memelords of orbiters.

I'm a girl btw
>>
>>38574238

wow these guys are legit. Maybe too much for autists. But redditors are done for though kek
>>
>>38574728
This shit has been going in for atleast a year now.
When will they be bored of this
>>
File: AnthonyLaugh.png (62KB, 242x286px) Image search: [Google]
AnthonyLaugh.png
62KB, 242x286px
>newfags think /r9k/ is some smelly /pol/ outpost

m00t literally used to use this board to get laid, you dumb cunt, it was never meant to be about your elliot roger fetishes. You negative pricks are the interlopers, fuck off back to your containment board and let us whinge about our feels in peace.
>>
>>38575299

They're getting paid. There's a ton of professional operations on 4chan rn. To make people gay, to stop mysoggyknee, trump etc.
>>
>>38575400
You are the newfag. Kill yourself.
>>
>>38575845

What year was /r9k/ first deleted then, idiot? You probably think /pol/ is as old as 4chan itself.
>>
>WE WUZ ROBOTS
Fucking embarrassing, neck yourself
>>
>>38574728
>that image
Critical thinking: 0
>>
why do redditors want to use this board to date?
>>
>>38574238
ever notice how femjews always post their feels in excessive prose? like they are writing a fanfic? the cant they be short and sweet feels? why must they try so hard to garter self pity/attention? is it because women have shallow minds and require imaginations to be spelt out word by word? or is it because of something all women know how to do, to waste your time.

even down to their prose they show how they do not belong here
>>
>>38576423

Did you email? What happened? Are they just scammers?
>>
>>38576088
Care to elaborate on that oh so insightful reply?
>>
>>38576489
I did, got an invite to their discord, got interviewed, and was assigned a role. Idk why he didn't just post the link to the discord.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.