[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing Overwatch, taking turns with 10 yo brother >Brother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500340999971.jpg (20KB, 367x346px) Image search: [Google]
1500340999971.jpg
20KB, 367x346px
>Playing Overwatch, taking turns with 10 yo brother
>Brother is telling me about the games he wants
>They're all stream bait games.
>Wants a gaming PC
>Only wants games he already has on console, just wants it to stream
>Knows nothing about computers, thinks the video output cable is for power.
>Tells me he wants BoTW, let him try out OOT before and he didn't even get the shield. His justification is that streamers play it
What happened to kids and why is the qualification for liking things with them have to be that its popular and that doing it will make you popular? I might have nostalgia goggles on but I remember me and my friends would pick games that seemed interesting to us beyond just how much other people liked it.
>>
>>38574021
>twitch/youtube
>kids down to 6 years old streaming
>most are obviously bored and not enjoying the game
>extremely boring because kids don't know how to entertain their audience
>all use fake tv presenter voice pretending they're having a good time
>>
The next generation is so screwed, I can only imagine.
>>
Obviously you should buy yourself a gaming pc and become a popular streamer. Steal his dream and crush his soul.
>>
>>38574499
Every generation before you has said the exact same thing, dumbass.
>>
>>38574633
I would love to make money playing games but the market for streamers is probably flooded with a million other autists who have the same idea and most viewers probably already have a selection of people they watch.
>>
File: worry.jpg (50KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
50KB, 650x433px
>Doing web dev
>Family is over
>Little cousin comes up to me
>Notices the lines of code from the large CSS sheet which I haven't minified yet
>Starts talking to me about GTA IV
>Says he wants to make a game like GTA IV
>Ask him what a game engine is
>I get a blank response from him
>He leaves
>Comes back 20 minutes later
>He explains to me what a game engine is
>I say correct
>Says he wants to build the game on the same engine as GTA IV
>Tell him he can't since it is a proprietary engine and that they don't license it to other developers
>He says he doesn't care and that he will steal it
>>
>>38575123
Retarded children should be gassed
>>
>>38574021
Nowadays they want everything popular streamers play and whatever they show in bullshots, just like a dude from my college
>dudebro gets super hyped over TESO because it looks cool as fuck
>he tried to hype his group of bros
>they talk about ITS SKYRIM ONLY HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT and everyone from their group gets it
>days later they stop talking about it
Turns out the game in the promotional videos looked awesome, but the gameplay and everything else turned out to be boring shit for them.
>>
>>38575397
idiots should of played the beta.
>>
>>38575123
Hey he s nice enough to try to know what a game engine is. Be nice too him, don t crush his dreams, he ll grow up eventually
>>
>>38574021
You should teach him how to appreciate things
>>
>>38575123
Sounds like a smart kid.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.