[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever considered that maybe you dont have good intentions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: 1487459878301.jpg (98KB, 800x643px) Image search: [Google]
1487459878301.jpg
98KB, 800x643px
have you ever considered that maybe you dont have good intentions towards people and thats why people dont like you?
>>
>>38573761
>have you ever considered that maybe you dont have good intentions towards people

i mean, yes

but then i think there is no way that others are more introspective and self correcting than i am. their intentions aren't bad because they're attractive and mine are bad because i'm unattractive
i mean really, my intentions are to love and be loved also to absolutely ravish someone. is that evil? come on you wanker having gotten close i've learned the only two problems is i didn't have enough money, i'm too moralistic and political (from my own end, no one ever finds out about why i turn to dislike them), height (small factor), not being white (big factor because only whites are lovable and everyone wants to earn white love)

so fuck off tbqhwyfamalama ding dong osoreiriiimasu!!
>>
>>38573761
I simply don't have anything to offer on the topics many people bring up. Usually due to a lack of experience.
>>
>>38573761
yes, and that's not it works, people assume someone's intentions and moral compass based on their looks, if you're ugly you're bound to be painted as an horrible person nevertheless. You're not saying anything new here.
>>
>>38573761
Having intentions towards people is literally rape.
>>
life is just a game of suicide
>>
>>38574838
>overthinking it this hard
OP is bullshitting. Nobody cares how "good" you are or how pure your intentions are. If you can't do anything for them... why should they do anything for you?
Girls want to be fucked by good-looking confident men who can charm them. They don't want your love, anon. They want your BBC. You can either self-correct yourself into a gym so you can eventually give them what they want, or sit here on /r9k/ complaining about how women will never love you.
>>
>>38573761
>In 1966, Lerner and his colleagues began a series of experiments that used shock paradigms to investigate observer responses to victimization. In the first of these experiments conducted at the University of Kansas, 72 female subjects were made to watch a confederate receiving electrical shocks under a variety of conditions. Initially, subjects were upset by observing the apparent suffering. But as the suffering continued and observers remained unable to intervene, the observers began to derogate the victim. Derogation was greater when the observed suffering was greater. But when subjects were told the victim would receive compensation for her suffering, subjects did not derogate the victim.[4] Lerner and colleagues replicated these findings in subsequent studies, as did other researchers.[6]
>>
>>38576420
thanks anon but i know all this. if women were my top priority i'd be swimming in them
>>
the point is that the relative bar and measure for how good of a person you have to be depends entirely on how attractive you are. obvious af
>>
>>38574926
You sound like a friend in our group that is suffering with the same thing. He'll be 34 this December and whenever he opens his mouth it's either random ass shit about blizzard games, his family history and/or parents in general or bitches trying to start fights proving us to try and have a fight over shit. It never has context it's nearly always boring and we know the only reason he shares it is he can't relate to anyone. Of the four of us not counting him it's 3 married, 1 dating, 2 with children, and 3 working full time jobs while one plays househusband. All he has is his 70+ year old dad and 60+ year old mother and two siblings that have already got married and moved away. We always pounder what the hell he does all day and how he can live with nothing worth living for. My closest friend is getting sick of him and just wants us to drop him feeling it's just a waste of time on all but I'm fearful he will kill himself without some network of irl people because we are all he has left. If you have any youth to you please fight for a better life because the hell at 30+ looks awful even from the outside looking in.
>>
>>38577419
We're in similar situations then. Thing is I can't really do anything except mindlessly look for work for the 5th year in a row. I don't have much freedom to do anything and most people scorn me. I'm not quite like the guy you've described in that I just don't say anything or try to start anything. Typically I get "you're so quiet" comments by extremely talkative folk. I don't have any friends, this is just from people who chatter on in their groups/professions that I am not acquainted with.
Not having anything worth living for in my life though, I dunno. It's better than committing suicide or homicide, too much effort and I know I won't be satisfied. The only thing that makes me feel bad about it is other people because while I still crave social contact, all people seem to want to do is shit on me for not talking to other people (even though I am). Or they'll give me bog standard "Advice" that doesn't work because it's not me at this point. I've exhausted all my options.
I did have a goal, "to live alone, work and die in peace", but that's too much to ask for considering America's various problems.
>>
>>38573761
I like everybody and work in a job where I get to help people every day.

People don't like me because I'm a creep with no social skills.

>>38577419
I am your friend except I have a job.
>>
>>38577419
You're friend is right. He's fucking 30 alone and sounds like hasn't done shit with his life. What are you going to do? Remind him he has shit compared to the rest of you? Drop his ass if that's all it takes for him to go supreme gentleman then he will break by something else anyway.
>>
>>38577419
>We always pounder what the hell he does all day and how he can live with nothing worth living for. My closest friend is getting sick of him and just wants us to drop him feeling it's just a waste of time on all but I'm fearful he will kill himself without some network of irl people because we are all he has left.
You reek of normalfaggotry
>>
>>38578389
Oh great NEET plz oh plz tell us the wonders you do with all that free time around decaying parents with no job, friends or lover.
>>
>>38578477
You say that as though normal people would have better things to do if they were neet themselves.
>>
if I'm nice to people because I want people to be nice to me, do I have bad intentions?
>>
People, especially women, are not super smart psychics who can always tell when people have good or bad intentions towards them. If that were true, women wouldn't get murdered by hot Chads all the time.

It's just justification because no one wants to say they dislike you because you are ugly.
>>
>>38576469
>derogate the victim
What does this mean?
>>
>>38577803
Nobody can look for work for 5 years and not find it. Your post is a list of excuses. The sooner you stop seeing yourself as a victim, the sooner you'll make the changes necessary to improve your life.
>>
>>38578663
Well that's why they are normal, they wanted a life over being chicken shits about living one.
>>
>>38578848
I've gotten to interviews, I have lied, I have told the truth, I have "been myself", and I have been myself. If you can't put yourself in my shoes then don't bother.
>>
>>38578848
More so since all first world countries have programs to get people work
>>
>>38578889
None of us are chicken shits unless you seriously believe those shitty memes. We're just not needed nor wanted.
>>
>>38573761
I don't have any intention towards people whatsoever, that is the root of my issues.
People do like me well enough.
>>
>>38578917
You can be wanted and needed if you learn skills that are needed in the world
>>
>>38578889
Like watching tv and listening to music, right?
>>
>>38578961
Okay goy what's the price of learning those skills?
>>
people don't like me because im ugly. that's literally it.
>>
>>38573761
No.
Some people who I absolutely abhor and wish the worst upon are my closest coworkers and I can't even get those fucks off my back during breaks. Been often the case in my life, actually.

Maybe I should just start to really HATE women to get popular with 'em too, now that I think of it.
>>
>>38576420
>or sit here on /r9k/ complaining about how women will never love you.

Then he would still be there complaining after all of that, because fuck and dump isn't "love", that should be obvious.
>>
>>38578909
I'm the idiot that hasn't found work for 5 years. My unemployment office has a workshop that I attend to review my resume, cover letter, and applications. I do not limit what work I apply for and I am even in a temp agency (which has not yielded any results). They're scratching their heads as to what could be wrong.
>>
>>38577419
You all sound like fags, the friend included.

Birds of a feather. You are deluded if you think any of that other shit mentioned matters.
>>
>>38579201
What is this magical no job land anon?
>>
>>38579251
America, Oregon.
>>
>>38579088
Who said anything about dumping them?
>>
File: 1442729889531.jpg (266KB, 674x810px) Image search: [Google]
1442729889531.jpg
266KB, 674x810px
>>38573761
But everybody loves me.
I'm sorry to hear you're a smelly, ill tempered nigger ape and no one likes you!
:(
>>
>>38573761
Fuck you buddy, I just really invested myself into a girl and she said she was unsure about her feelings so I broke it off.
>>
>>38579272
Dude I was out side of Albany OR and got a job with 0 experience. You are either cursed or suffer a monster conformation bias.
>>
>>38580062
That's 2 hours away by car, and I don't have a car nor a license.
>>
>>38580107
Then I know where you are and you have 0 excuse
>>
>>38580608
Tell me why I have no excuses then. I am not in control of the hirer's decisions, I can only present myself as well as possible. I have continuously heeded various advice, contradictory or otherwise. Otherwise your word is empty.
>>
File: slipping.gif (985KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
slipping.gif
985KB, 245x225px
>>38573761
>I don't have good intentions towards people
>people still like me, some people at least
I'm really upfront about my dislike for most people to the point where even I don't know when I'm serious or joking anymore.
I look pretty good so that's surely playing a part
>>
People don't like me because I am ugly, if women were super psychics who were aware of my intentions my ex would have been aware I was planning on cheating on her the duration of our relationship.
>>
>>38573761
No, I always try to help people and be relatively nice to them. I don't know why I turned out the way I am: posting on 4chan at nearly 3 in the morning, considering suicide.
>>
>>38581126
Because you're a robot basically. I'm in the same situation but it's been 2.5 years instead of 5. How the fuck do you make your resume look good when you've barely done anything during and after high school.
>>
>>38573761
But I have friends OP and strangers like me, the thing is that I'm ugly, and despite the memes, being funny doesn't get you laid. Girls hang around me for laughs and then go with Chad for a good fuck
>>
I'm so uncomfortable around people I'm instantly looking for a way out the moment I engage with someone socially. So I come off as distant and aloof or arrogant.
>>
>>38581290
Most of it has been just formatting and when I conducted an interview (not for a job, I asked managers for an interview for information 3 years in) the managers told me that it is better to not use a resume at all because I don't have any previous employment. Something unemployment did not consider.
>>
>>38573761
Wrong, people like me, next question.
>>
>>38573761
>implying the average person has good intentions towards them
This board is 18 and over, buckaroo.
>>
>>38573761
Yes but then I discarded that idea because it's fucking stupid.
>>
>Be black
>Don't get along with most black people, I guess more specifically men due to thug culture
>Not into anime or other niche communities where other outlier blacks usually find themselves
>Had negative experience after negative experience with nonblacks who just think it's genuinely entertaining I don't act the way I'm meant to
>Depressed as shit, lost interest/energy to do most any hobby
Add in being ugly as fuck and I don't think I will ever make friends, my only intention when meeting new people is to try and get to know them but it's a catch 22 since I don't have the social skills to make friends and I don't have the friends develop social skills.

Wish I at least could get into video games again, my life is just working out, work and school at this point which is boring as fuck to talk about.
>>
>>38573761
I largely don't have any intentions toward people.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.