[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get my left leg amputated just because I no longer want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Can I get my left leg amputated just because I no longer want it in my life? It's shorter than my right leg, making it a (literal) pain to walk. I have to use a cane, and I would much, much rather use a wheelchair or prosthetic limb. Some days I hurt too much to walk anyway.

Would a surgeon amputate it at my request? There's no valid medical reason to remove it, but it's a huge hurdle in my life that I could do without.
>>
>>38573198
If it hurts that bad you might be able to play that angle. Still, a lot of doctors will refuse. You might have to go to a different state/country to find a doctor willing to do it.
>>
>>38573198
>It's shorter than my right leg
why not wear a lifted shoe?
>>
File: 1492971452148.jpg (51KB, 554x428px) Image search: [Google]
1492971452148.jpg
51KB, 554x428px
>>38573198
They won't.
This is why i hate doctors and our society in general.
even if you can prove you'll have a better life, they won't do it because it's "morally wrong"
Why can't suicide be legal? if you'd have professionals take care of it, it'd be a painless death, instead they made it illegal, and made us take it in our own hands, making suicides painful, and often unsuccessful leaving people in a vegetable state. FUCK, if someone wants to die, and shows the doctor they aren't just going through a bad time and legitimately want to die, they should help you. Good luck in getting it amputated OP.
>>
>>38573436
I do, but years of not wearing it fucked up my hips so they're tilted sideways. it looks like i have klinefelter's or whatever that estrogen disorder is.
>>
>>38573553
does the pain come from you hips? because if it does, getting your leg chopped isn't going to fix it.
>>
>>38573198
>Can I get my left leg amputated
>I would much, much rather use a wheelchair
Just buy a wheelchair, there's absolutely no reason you have to amputate your leg just to use a wheelchair. Any normal person can sit in a wheelchair and wheel themselves around.
>>
Where are you from OP? Here in the UK, as long as something like that causes pain in your life the NHS will do that shit for free. However, if it's purely cosmetic, they'll say no and you'll need to get it done privately. I had an extra bone in my left foot, stuck out about 1-inch. I just wanted it out so I could have some time off school (was 14 at the time) so I just lied and said oh it rubs against my shoe and gets all sore.

If you're from America, I'm sure a surgeon will do it providing you pay them enough.
>>
>>38573553
>years of not wearing it fucked up my hips so they're tilted sideways
make the shoe even taller so they tilt the other way
>>
>>38573626
without the leg I could use a wheelchair or prosthetic limb to get around easier and without the pain of walking with a short leg
>>
>>38573765
how would the prosthetic limb help? and you can use a wheelchair without getting amputated
>>
>>38573793
The prosthetic limb would be the correct length
>>
>>38573198
post legs senpai
>>
>>38573822
can't you get the correct length with a lifted shoe? how much difference is there?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.