[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so sick of being alone /r9k/, I know nobody will read

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 879890.jpg (402KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
879890.jpg
402KB, 1920x1440px
I'm so sick of being alone /r9k/, I know nobody will read this but I want to vent as I have nobody.

I lost all of my friends because I never wanted to hang out. I met a girl a year ago, found we liked all of the same things but couldn't form a relationship or friendship with her. I compulsively check her social media accounts because it feels like I'm living with her vicariously. I see her nearly every day. I can honestly say there is no worse feeling than being infatuated with someone and having them not even acknowledge or think about you. I've dealt with depression, anxiety, abuse as a child and this is still the worst pain I've ever felt. I've also been dealing with health problems for the past year, as a result I've had to maintain a shaved head thus I've felt and looked unlike myself, so she doesn't even know the "real" me. I know we're never going to be friends or anything, but I don't know how to get over this obsession. It's unhealthy to let a person affect your life so much without even being a part of it.

Please help me
>>
my best advice to you
is to keep yourself busy
just distract yourself from all those thoughts
>>
First of all forget the fucking girl.she aint gon fix anything.
Your options:
1. Stop overthinking about how to socialize ,instead, man the fuck up and force your self to have fun doing shit with other people until you like it.
2. Become a fucking neet and get it over with. Drown yourself in vidya or anime to cover for your insecurities and stop fucking trying to fix them.
>>
>>38573007
>I can honestly say there is no worse feeling than being infatuated with someone and having them not even acknowledge or think about you

Going through something just like that, with the added "bonus" of thinking I had some connection with her, which I clearly was badly mistaken about.
So I am not only feeling obsessive af. but also like I can't even rely on my own intuition anymore.
Can't stop thinking about her and feeling like an pawing at an unsolved riddle without having all parts, shit is nerve wreaking to the max.

As little help as that is, you are not alone in your plight.
>>
>>38573007
You can always try going to work getting drunk work drugs,not best bet but working atm for me
>>
>>38573534
I also feel like I'll never be happy with any other girl. Like I'm settling for less or something. This girl is the only person I've ever been interested in, and it's not about her being cute, she's objectively average, it's about how much we have in common, how nice she is, how she acts. I can't stop mulling over the idea of what could have been, we could be hanging out playing video games and watching movies right now. We're both socially anxious/nervous people. Neither of us have ever been in serious relationships. I'd be more than happy to just be best friends, just someone who cares about me to talk and hang out with.
>>
>>38573879
Nearly 100% the same for me. She isn't even my type of girl , but mentally she seemed so perfectly the same that was I typing the correct answers out before half her questions were on screen. The type of thing where you'll feel you could finish the other persons sentence for her when she takes a breath.

>I'd be more than happy to just be best friends
Only thing I can't agree with there, I could never stand for that. All or nothing.
>>
>>38574110
I remember the first time I saw her, my coworker pointed her out and said "that girl is so short". I thought "she's kinda cute I guess" and never really paid her much attention. And then she talked to me and I learned we're essentially the same people. I wish I never met her, honestly.
>>
>>38574200
>I wish I never met her, honestly
It would make today easier for me if i hadn't but no. She is away, I won't get her back even in a casual way, nevermind in the way that I want her.
But I am still glad I know she is out there reading a book, as strange as it is.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.