[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public service announcement: Don't ever get a gf/married

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1498857240380.jpg (50KB, 181x203px) Image search: [Google]
1498857240380.jpg
50KB, 181x203px
Public service announcement: Don't ever get a gf/married if you're a robot/introvert/beta male. There is no peace for us until death. Every day of my life after I tell my gf "I love you" I call her a cunt and tell her to go get fucked under my breath. Don't care if she lives or dies. If she died in a crash on the way to work I wouldn't go to her funeral and probably forget about her within a week until I got horny. I wish I never got a gf in the first place but I need sex, that is the biggest problem. And she wants kids. I would never give that cunt another life to control. I would never condemn someone to being her child.

I wish I could travel back in time and just cut my nuts off before I met her. She owes me a shit ton of money because I helped her out of a horrible situation when we first started dating and she promised to do everything in her power to repay me, groveled at my feet. Here we are 4 years later and I've only lost more money. She has never repaid a cent, rather bitches and moans until we do stupid shit like go out to eat and waste more fucking money. Just paying her half of the rent is something she can hardly handle. Then she has the nerve to criticize what I do with my time/how I dress/how I act/how I think. She asks me my size shirt, I tell her, she buys a shirt that's not my size, I tell her it's too big/small and to stop spending money when she needs to pay rent then she starts interrupting me and acts like a cunt. She's also incredibly dim-witted and can't do single-digit math. I want to kill her every day of my life but if I break up I will never get back that $11,000 she fucking owes me where I saved her ass from sleeping on the street. Every day I think about bashing her skull in and get closer to going apeshit.

Anyway, tl;dr = don't fucking fall for the female Jew. Don't loan women money. Don't help them. Get your rocks off then fuck off, let them go homeless. It isn't worth it for your own sanity.
>>
>>38572866
If you're just losing more money and she hasn't repaid a cent (and has trouble paying rent currently) it looks like you're never seeing that money again. Just break up with her for gods sake, stop making excuses unless you actually love her and don't want to leave
>>
>>38572944
Everything you said is true and no I do not love her, I hate her more than I hate child rapists. The only way I can even stand being around her is tuning her out and fantasizing about killing her.
>>
>>38573074
Break up with her.
You're not gonna see that money again; cut your losses.
>>
>>38572866
The money is gone senpai. Kick her the fuck out and cut your losses.

It sucks but luckily it was only $11k and not $50k or something. One day it might be though if you don't break up with her immediately.
>>
>>38573207
I want to so bad anon. I just can't admit to myself that all that money and time has been for nothing.
>>38573263
The worst part is that I'm a poor wagecuck and that $11k was saved through years of penny pinching and foregoing simple pleasures. I had a life plan and it is ruined and I have been unable to save money since, until 6 months ago when I set up an account to hide some from her.

I just don't want others to make my mistake. Heed my warning, brothers. Nice guys finish last. Every ounce of goodwill has been taken from my heart. Better that you harden yours from the start and do not suffer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.